With "Remote Camera Utils" you will take advantage of your Sony WiFi camera adding it many functions not provided by Sony on their apps.
- NEX 5T
... and any other camera with support for "Camera Remote API by Sony" (commonly any with WiFi support built by Sony)
You can also browse the folders SD card directory , use remote access to files on your phone with a computer via Wi-Fi connection. All these features are available in one application.
* Access by category of music, videos, photos , documents, mail files, applications. Now you can easily find the same documents in the same list of files;
* Easy to delete, move , copy, paste and file sharing ;
* Browse the directory SD- card ;
* After creating a Wi-Fi connection , you can use wireless access to the files on your phone via PC . Through the computer , you can delete, copy , move, or upload new files ;
* Add files to your bookmarks for quick access when needed;
* Easily share files.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Files in the SD card, you can view the directory listing screen.
In addition, it has the following features.
(1) move, copy, delete
(2) Change the file name
(3) Add / Remove dummy extension "dummy"
(4) Zip / Unzip file or directory
(5) Decrypt / Encrypt file
(6) Show Properties
Note that the file was encrypted with this app, this app can only be unset.
Since the time of release will need to enter a password, so, please never forget.
You can also uninstall the app, even if initializing the terminal, the encrypted file can no longer be removed, please note.
Look no further, download WiFi PC File Explorer from Google Play for free. Spend only two minutes to tune up the app and you are ready to browse, download or stream anything from your PC, relaxing on the bed or even from another room.
WiFi PC File Explorer itself has a built-in advanced file manager 'Phone Explorer'. So with WiFi PC File Explorer, you are ready to manage your files in your computer as well as your android device.
** WiFi PC File Explorer currenly works with Windows PCs only **
Check out some outstanding features of the WiFi PC File Explorer:
• Fast & Safe File Transfer(Checksum).
• Audio, Video and Image Streaming.
• Watch video without complete download. (Use MX player. mp4 and .flv formats are best in streaming)
• Listen songs on fly.
• Browse images with built-in gallery.
• Modern style browsing.
• Direct install any APK from Computer with 2 clicks
• Supports Thumbnails.
• Image (.png, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp)
• Video (.mpeg, .mpg, .3gp, .flv, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .wmv, .webm)
• Audio (.mp3)
• Connect to multiple Computers in same time.
• Multiple explorers in one Screen/Page.
• Supports drag drop (Works from Android 1.6), move, copy, rename, delete, upload, download and stream functions.
All this and much much more!!!
This app shows ads
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Blackcaret
GooglePlus : https://www.google.com/+BlackcaretGPlus/posts
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
QV Video Play is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs or third parts ROMs which can't play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player directly, QV Video Play HD MKV/AVI/MOV may be the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
Supported Tested devices(Most of android will be fine!!!)
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 email@example.com/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
QV Video Play HD MKV/AVI/MOVr has a dedicated team of developers working every day to Enhance and Simplify your viewing experience. We appreciate your support and promise more Amazing Features!
QV Video Play HD MKV/AVI/MOV cares about each and every one of your opinions, please leave us your comments and suggestions, so we can become a better QV Video Play HD MKV/AVI/MOV.
- If you are experiencing any technical problems or have questions, please contact us !
Even if Fiestable is installed, the Fiestable icon is not displayed on the smartphone/tablet home screen.
Embedded in the SongPal app as a plug-in.
Control DJ Effect (Isolator/Flanger/Wah/Pan), Sampler (Drums, Voice, etc.) and EQ of your audio system.
Change the color and flashing speed of your audio system.
Change the color of your audio system.
Record your voice through the microphone on this device. After the recording, you can preset your voice and play over and over again.
Compatible Sony products:
To use this app, Bluetooth connection with your Sony's Home Audio System is required.
With this app, you can control the shutter of your smartphone camera from a distance of up to 10 meters. When you want to get in the picture, set up the smartphone camera, place yourself in view and tap the shutter icon in your SmartWatch display or tap your SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk to get in the picture.
You can also adjust basic camera settings in your SmartWatch such as flash and zoom. If you have the Smart Imaging Stand from Sony, you can use this app to steer the imaging stand from your SmartWatch.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, SmartBand SWR10 and Smart Band Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Smart Imaging Stand
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand Talk
Our design ideas on how to develop best file manager for Android:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card( for some device running on Android 4.4 Kitkat) and Phone Internal Storage on your start page. Access to USB Drive via OTG (only some device available)
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client,
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone.
● Cloud Storage - Access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Yandex, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR even encrypted RAR files
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Unlike many other wifi file transfer apps, which are set up to transfer ALL your phone’s file types across, Photos To PC specializes only in photos and displays them for quick and easy download, keeping orientation and picture data intact. No more hunting through folders and files for your photos!
Newly improved: one click to download a single photo, click and drag to select multiple photos to download as a ZIP, or 'zoom' to see larger thumbnails and details of every photo.
• Easy wireless download of multiple photos from your Android phone or tablet to any computer on the same wifi network.
• Photos To PC finds the most recent photos taken on your camera so you don’t have to!
• One click to download an individual photo, or select multiple photos to download in a ZIP.
• Links directly into your phone or tablet’s Media Gallery, which indexes all your picture files, rather than you having to work out where your camera decided to store them!
• There are no steps to follow on your phone (as long as Wifi is enabled) - just enter one URL into your Mac or Windows web browser, then one-click to download your photos.
• Downloads photos from other apps (not just from the built-in camera - e.g. replacement camera apps, chat apps, Facebook) as long as they make their pictures available to the Android Media Gallery.
• All you need is any computer (Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux) with a web browser, connected to the same wireless network as your Android device.
• Just in case it was not clear enough, you do NOT need USB cables! :)
• Access wifi state – We need this to check that you are connected to a wireless network and ready to send photos.
• Access network state – We need this to check whether the following permission (Internet) is currently available.
• Internet – This allows us to transfer your camera photos to your computer, ready for download as a ZIP file. It also allows us to receive anonymised usage analytics to help us improve the product.
• Read External Storage – The latest version of Android requires this permission for us to view your photos if they are not stored on internal memory. (This permission is sometimes listed under 'Development Tools')
We cannot promise to support this free app directly - it works fine for most customers anyway - but if you would like to get in touch with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The most common question is why your PC browser can't seem to find your phone, and usually this is because they are not both on the exact same wifi network, or your PC has some kind of firewall / security / antivirus software running.
To purchase or to learn more about the necessary hardware required for this app, please click "Visit Developers Website" above the screenshots below.
★ Color Wheel Allows for Creating Virtually Any Color Imaginable
★ 10 Unique Underbody Lighting Modes
★ Solid Illumination & Fading Color Interior Lighting Options
★ Individually Select Primary and Secondary Colors in Patterns for Unique Two Tone Looks
★ Change Brightness of Primary and Secondary Colors with Easy to Use Slider
★ Full Speed Control For Each Lighting Pattern
★ Option to Turn the Underbody or Interior Tubes Off While the
Other is Still Illuminated
★ 5 Programmable Preset Settings Inside of the App for Easy
Recall of Your Favorite Customized Patterns
★ Over the Air Updates Will Be Offered in the Future With Additional Lighting Options
Once your Android device is connected to the controller, all of the power to control colors, patterns, speed, brightness, and many more options rests in the palm of your hand. The featured color wheel lets you effortlessly select any color in any shade, giving your ride an unrivaled look, and the brightness of each color is easily changed with the slider that is located under the color wheel. Another incredible feature that this kit offers is the ability to set primary and secondary color options in a pattern for a unique two tone look, in addition to also letting you select different colors running on your underbody and interior tubes. Setting your underglow to solid blue and having green run through it is not only possible, but incredibly simple. Includes 10 completely unique underbody lighting patterns as well as a solid illumination & fading colors mode for the optional interior lights. Once you have customized your color, pattern, speed, and brightness, you can easily save your custom configuration to any of the 5 programmable presets. Easily turn your underbody or interior tubes off individually with a simple touch of your screen. Over the air updates will be offered in the future to provide additional lighting options.
Take a picture with the phone camera when pressing the LiveKey™.
When user long presses the LiveKey™, there are two modes of taking pictures for users choice. One is Power Save mode, the other is Preview On mode.
1.Power Save: When a user presses the LiveKey™, Camera application takes a picture quietly without notice.
2.Preview On: When a user presses the LiveKey™, Camera application takes a picture in preview mode.
- See what is happening on your PC and fully control it without the need for a remote connection!
- No need to plug and unplug cables, a single USB cable plugs-in to the front of the PC. Saves you from back-pain and dirtying yourself in dusty places.
- It is light-weight, doesn't require a complex installation and doesn't take up much space in your PC, phone or tablet.
- No network, internet or Wifi connection is required. Works with PCs that do not support Remote Desktop such as Windows Home versions.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and watch on TV. For existing Media Remote app users, Sony's TV SideView app offers additional functionalities in addition to a media remote control.
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Playerhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-4.4
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
- Unlimited uploading of your memorable photos for free with the All Sync feature
- Uploaded photos can be enjoyed on a smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere
- Rediscover a memorable photo from the past
Sound Photo(*) supported.
Sound Photo adds an extra dimension to enjoying still photos, re-creating the exact sound heard at the moment the picture was taken.
(*)Learn more about Sound Photo here. http://www.sony.net/Products/soundphoto
(Notice) If an uploaded photo is greater than 1920 pixels on either of its sides, it will automatically be resized so that the corresponding side is 1920 pixels with using the All Sync feature.
(Notice) 5 GB of cloud storage is available for your videos and original size photos.
PlayMemories Online is available in these countries/regions.
To add new functions and improve the entire PlayMemories Online service, we plan to roll out a system update around the beginning of March 2015.
In accordance with the system update, the following PlayMemories Online functions and apps will no longer be supported.
- "Photo books" and "Postcards" functions
The functions to create, view, and share "Photo books" and "Postcards" on PlayMemories Online will be terminated. Moreover, the function to create new Photo books and Postcards will be terminated before the update at the beginning of December 2014.
Data for Photo books and Postcards that you have created will be stored as image data* in your Collection after the system update.**
*Some information, such as decorations and text, may not be maintained. Your understanding in this matter is appreciated.
** Data of Photo books and Postcards shared from other users will not be retained (Data of Photo books from the "Add to My Bookshelf" function will be retained).
- PlayMemories Online app compatibility with Android™ OS version 2.3.x/3.x
The supported Operation Systems of the PlayMemories Online app for Android™ will be changed to Android™ 4.0 and later. In accordance with this change, the PlayMemories Online app can no longer be used with Android™ 2.3.x/3.x. To use the PlayMemories Online app, please upgrade your OS to Android 4.0 or later or use a Web browser*.
*We have confirmed compatibility with the "Firefox Mobile browser".
-PlayMemories Online homepage
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
- Main Feature
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Music Unlimited, Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
Wi-Fi®, is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Other system, product and service names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective manufacturers, although the ™ and ® marks are not used in text.
Networked projectors can be controlled by this remote app.
Power On/Off, Input select, Blank, Freeze, Muting, Vol+/- keys are supported. User can operate the projector in simple and easy-to-read buttons.
In terms of a network setting, please ask to your administrator.
Memo: "Advertisement" and "PJTalk" must be ON in advance, which are in Projector’s network settings. In details, please refer to the projector's instruction manual. It is recommend to change the factory default setting for [Community], to avoid unnecessary access from other computers.
OS: Android 4.0-4.4
Resolution: 720x1280 or higher
Panel Size: 4.3inch or larger
Operability Confirmed Devies
・Xperia Z Ultra
・Xperia Z1/ Xperia Z1f
・Xperia Z3 Compact
・Xperia Tablet S
・Xperia Tablet Z
・Xperia Z2 Tablet
Just like with the graphic interface of AV receivers, ES Remote has cool graphics and is easy to use. It handles basic AV receiver operations (turning on and off the power, adjusting the volume, switching input sources, switching sound fields, etc.) as well as Zone functions. That way, you can easily operate the AV receiver from the screen of your Android Phone, even in another room. The app is even equipped with a DMC (Digital Media Controller) function. Designing ES Remote in an advanced manner just for AV receivers enabled high sound quality playback of Internet service content and music files on your NAS or PC with ES Remote.
The simulator provides theoretical values based on entered dimensions. Real-world results may vary slightly due to tolerances.
OVER 24 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Support by Sony is an app helpful for quickly finding support information to troubleshoot your Sony product.
- Quickly display product support information by starting Support by Sony and touching your smartphone to a Sony product that supports NFC*.
*See NFC compatible Sony products on our official site.
- View on My Page the next time
Support pages you view will be automatically registered to My Page. It gives you quick access to product support information in the future.