This application will NOT create a video from your pictures.
Pictures are stored in your CAMERA SD CARD.
How to use
* Start Timelapse app
* Put your camera in "Ctrl with Smartphone" mode or pair it by NFC
/!\ Some cameras don't have Remote Control application installed by default, you need to download it from Sony's store
* Initial delay
* Photo preview
* Take pictures when screen is off
* Sony A5100
* Sony A6000
* Sony Alpha-7
* Sony DSC-HX50V
* Sony DSC-HX400V
* Sony DSC-WX80
* Sony NEX-5R
* Sony NEX-6
* Sony QX-10 / QX-100
* Sony QX 30
* Sony RX10
* Sony RX100-mk2 / RX100-mk3
Ask me for more camera support (need wifi connection)
GitHub project: https://github.com/ThibaudM/timelapse-sony
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Sony TV itself as you use your Android to control your Sony TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Sony TV or on your mobile device.
With the Sony TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Sony TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Sony TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Sony TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Sony TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· see what your friends are playing, compare trophies and view your profile or recent activity.
· chat with your friends, receive notifications, game alerts and invitations, then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· browse PlayStation®Store, pick up the latest hit games and add-ons, then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· take advantage of the in-app second-screen features (when available) for greater challenges and control.
· quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the licence agreement at the following URL: http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN(SM), try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
* Twitter is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
* Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Catch all your favourite shows – Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chasma, CID, Maharana Pratap, Baal Veer, Adaalat, Crime Patrol, KBC and many more in high definition (HD).
Now don’t worry about missing your favourite tv shows as you can catch them for free on your mobile or tablet device.
Not just that, you can also catch some of our classics including Office Office, Aahat, Chamatkar and more. The application is available for free download and free subscription.
You can create your own playlist by clicking + sign next to the video to watch your favorite videos one after the other.
Sony LIV syncs your Playlists, Likes and Shows followed across devices based on a single sign-on.
Data charges applicable as per your subscribed plan. Please contact your telecom operator for details.
Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official website: www.sonyliv.com . Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SonyLiv and on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SonyLiv.
Use this app to share exciting moments* LIVE in HD** with the world or share private moments with selected friends in private mode.
This app is provided by Sony Mobile and powered by YouTube.
A verified YouTube account in good standing is required to use this app and you need to turn on the live feature in your YouTube account here http://www.youtube.com/live_streaming_signup.
This app may not be available for users in Germany and in countries where YouTube is not available.
This app uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services.
None of this data can be used to identify you.
*This app may not be used to broadcast events that would infringe on copyright or other rights. Such event could be (but is not limited to) live concerts, sport events or re-broadcasting of TV shows.
**HD quality requires a network upload speed of a minimum of 1.5Mbps
Available for Android 4.1 and greater devices.
For More Information:
Take Action Cam adventure to extremes with its panoramic wide-angle lens and unmatched mobility for the thrill of sensational movies.
Compact, lightweight truly wearable camera
The wide-angle lens brings an eye for excitement to this amazingly slim and light cam body. With its hands-free go-anywhere flexible shooting style, the easily wearable, mountable Action Cam plays a leading role in extreme sports like mountain biking, snowboarding, and other outdoor activities. The cam pairs with exclusively designed accessories for virtually unlimited outdoor adventure.
Action Cam Magazine digital catalog app transforms product details and usage tips with exciting interactive content and movies.
Want to know more about a song? With TrackID™ you can dive deeper into the music world by exploring artist biographies and music videos. Easily share the songs you have discovered on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and of course hear.
Want to listen to the song later? TrackID™ stores your searches in a history for you to play on popular music services such as Sony Music Unlimited or Spotify.
On your Xperia™ tablet (excluding Xperia ™ Tablet S), you can receive call notifications and view your Xperia™ phone’s text messages. While connected via Xperia™ Link, you will not miss a phone call or text message even if your phone is in your pocket or bag. You can also reply to text messages you have received on your phone, directly from the bigger screen of your Xperia™ tablet. Please install the latest version of Xperia Link to both devices from this page.
Supported phones: Xperia™ with Android 4.0 or higher. To use with SONY VAIO® PCs, the version must be below 4.4.
- Your phone and data plan must support the use of tethering
- You may incur additional charges for tethering depending on your data plan.
Supported tablets: Xperia™ tablets
- To share mobile connection over Bluetooth, both phone and tablet must support Bluetooth tethering.
Supported computers: SONY VAIO® PCs with Windows 8 or higher
This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Amaze your friends with these unique images that are limited only by your imagination.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ allows you to create your image in three simple and intuitive steps:
1. Shoot: Tap a button to record a video about 2 seconds in length.
2. Edit : Swipe across the screen to define the areas that you want it to move or not to move.
3. Save : Tap a button again to save your work, and you're done!
Editing features to fine-tune your image.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ has a range of features to enhance your control of image and to improve picture quality:
-Adjust camera settings such as focus, white balance, and exposure.
-Reduce jitter taken from moving camera by Sony's image stabilization technology.
-Specify the start point (In point) and end point (Out point) for the moving part of the image.
-Adjust playback speed and control the smoothness of playback.
You can add horror theme content to Xperia AR effect application. With horror theme you can create fun pictures and movies by attaching scary masks to your friends' faces, and much more. Capture your precious memories with unique effects. Discover amazing augmented reality scenes in the real world with your viewfinder. Sony\'s FACE RECOGNITION Technology and SmartAR* Engine automatically detect faces and 3D environments and decorate them with fun AR items.
*SmartAR is the registered trademark or trademark of Sony Corporation in Japan and other countries, for the augmented reality technology developed by Sony Corporation.
Interaction with AR items:
1. Tap on an object on your face and objects will change (color/variation/action depends on theme content)
2. Drag animations to change their position
This theme requires the latest version of AR effect. For the theme application to work properly,
1. Install the latest AR Effect application
2. Install the theme application. You can get this application by pressing the “+Get more” button from the theme selection screen in AR effect application.
The donation version includes ability to skin the interface!
STOP ASKING FOR ZOOM IT WONT BE ADDED. This app was a modification of the stock app and i wont add features. The Xperia PLAY camera doesn't support zoom anyway so it's pointless digital zoom is just cropping so go do it in the gallery. You'd just all complain the zoom quality was bad, you'd be better off drawing it than digital zoom!
If the application does not work please try reinstalling the application and if that doesn't solve it try rebooting your handset. That should fix most if not all issues, if it doesn't contact me!
This application can be discussed at the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1085914 or feel free to email me. I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER ANY COMMENTS BELOW SO PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS THANKS. In response to a comment below the app has permission that GOOGLE set as this is their code, I only modified the button handling. GPS = Geotagging (google it) and SMS = Sending picture messages (Click the photoframe with a plus sign in the SE Messaging app and press take photo to see what I mean).
I do not take credit for the camera app its self, that is work of the great volunteers and Google employees who have worked on android. I only take credit for the modifications I have performed on their code. I offer this app with NO warranty and do not take responsibly for any issue that arise from using it.
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and watch on TV. For existing Media Remote app users, Sony's TV SideView app offers additional functionalities in addition to a media remote control.
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Playerhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
- Unlimited uploading of your memorable photos for free with the All Sync feature
- Uploaded photos can be enjoyed on a smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere
- Rediscover a memorable photo from the past
Sound Photo(*) supported.
Sound Photo adds an extra dimension to enjoying still photos, re-creating the exact sound heard at the moment the picture was taken.
(*)Learn more about Sound Photo here. http://www.sony.net/Products/soundphoto
(Notice) If an uploaded photo is greater than 1920 pixels on either of its sides, it will automatically be resized so that the corresponding side is 1920 pixels with using the All Sync feature.
(Notice) 5 GB of cloud storage is available for your videos and original size photos.
PlayMemories Online is available in these countries/regions.
To add new functions and improve the entire PlayMemories Online service, we plan to roll out a system update around the beginning of March 2015.
In accordance with the system update, the following PlayMemories Online functions and apps will no longer be supported.
- "Photo books" and "Postcards" functions
The functions to create, view, and share "Photo books" and "Postcards" on PlayMemories Online will be terminated. Moreover, the function to create new Photo books and Postcards will be terminated before the update at the beginning of December 2014.
Data for Photo books and Postcards that you have created will be stored as image data* in your Collection after the system update.**
*Some information, such as decorations and text, may not be maintained. Your understanding in this matter is appreciated.
** Data of Photo books and Postcards shared from other users will not be retained (Data of Photo books from the "Add to My Bookshelf" function will be retained).
- PlayMemories Online app compatibility with Android™ OS version 2.3.x/3.x
The supported Operation Systems of the PlayMemories Online app for Android™ will be changed to Android™ 4.0 and later. In accordance with this change, the PlayMemories Online app can no longer be used with Android™ 2.3.x/3.x. To use the PlayMemories Online app, please upgrade your OS to Android 4.0 or later or use a Web browser*.
*We have confirmed compatibility with the "Firefox Mobile browser".
-PlayMemories Online homepage
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
- Main Feature
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Music Unlimited, Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
Wi-Fi®, is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Other system, product and service names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective manufacturers, although the ™ and ® marks are not used in text.
Networked projectors can be controlled by this remote app.
Power On/Off, Input select, Blank, Freeze, Muting, Vol+/- keys are supported. User can operate the projector in simple and easy-to-read buttons.
In terms of a network setting, please ask to your administrator.
Memo: "Advertisement" and "PJTalk" must be ON in advance, which are in Projector’s network settings. In details, please refer to the projector's instruction manual. It is recommend to change the factory default setting for [Community], to avoid unnecessary access from other computers.
OS: Android 4.0-4.4
Resolution: 720x1280 or higher
Panel Size: 4.3inch or larger
Operability Confirmed Devies
・Xperia Z Ultra
・Xperia Z1/ Xperia Z1f
・Xperia Z3 Compact
・Xperia Tablet S
・Xperia Tablet Z
・Xperia Z2 Tablet
Just like with the graphic interface of AV receivers, ES Remote has cool graphics and is easy to use. It handles basic AV receiver operations (turning on and off the power, adjusting the volume, switching input sources, switching sound fields, etc.) as well as Zone functions. That way, you can easily operate the AV receiver from the screen of your Android Phone, even in another room. The app is even equipped with a DMC (Digital Media Controller) function. Designing ES Remote in an advanced manner just for AV receivers enabled high sound quality playback of Internet service content and music files on your NAS or PC with ES Remote.
The simulator provides theoretical values based on entered dimensions. Real-world results may vary slightly due to tolerances.
OVER 23 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Support by Sony is an app helpful for quickly finding support information to troubleshoot your Sony product.
- Quickly display product support information by starting Support by Sony and touching your smartphone to a Sony product that supports NFC*.
*See NFC compatible Sony products on our official site.
- View on My Page the next time
Support pages you view will be automatically registered to My Page. It gives you quick access to product support information in the future.
Voice Control is an application that lets you command your device with just your voice.
How to speak to SmartBand Talk:
1. Press the function key repeatedly to select Voice Control.
2. When the Voice Control icon appears, firmly tap the screen.
3. After you hear "Please speak now" (UK) or "I'm listening" (US) you will hear a tone. Then, please wait for a moment and start speaking.
*For more detailed instructions for each device, please visit the Help page below:
- Supported Languages:
English (UK/US), Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- The following functions are supported:
・ Check the date/time
・ Check the weather
・ Make a phone call
・ Check/Call back missed calls
・ Set the alarm
・ Set the timer
・ Check your schedule
・ Check your latest SMS messages
・ Find your phone
・ Check the battery level of your device and phone
* Compatible device and host application are required when using this application.
- Compatible Devices:
SmartBand Talk SWR30
SmartEyeglass Developer Edition SED-E1
- System Requirements:
Android 4.4 or above
・ Tablets and smartphones that only have Wi-Fi connectivity are not supported in this application.
・ In order to use this application a device and an environment that allow the use of the Google Voice Search are required.
・ The following smartphone models are not supported:
LG G2 D802, LG G Flex D958
- Official Website:
* Customer support is not available for this application.