The Official 'Snow Dice' App, named in Yahoo's Top 10 Sport and Health Apps is NOW available for Android.
As featured on Transworld Snowboarding, TTR World Tour, Mountain Watch, YoBeat, Board World, Daylife.com, NZsnowboard.com, Shralp.com, AussieSnowboard.com, Shred on Mag, MPORA and more……
Are you into jibbing and jumping and want to become a better snowboarder? Want to challenge your buddies on the slopes? Want a bigger bag of tricks? The 'Snow Dice' App is for YOU and can make your most mundane day on the hill more exciting than a trip to Disneyland.
The 'Snow Dice' App allows you to 'Roll the Dice' and get a random trick for you to attempt on the slopes.
Using the 'Snow Dice' App is simple:
- Download the 'Snow Dice' App
- Launch the App when your out on the snow and ready to throw down
- Physically shake your phone to 'Roll the Dice'
- Read out the trick that the 'Snow Dice' randomly selects
- Go and try the trick!
'SNOW DICE' : Shake - Roll - Go!
- Jump and Rail Modes
- 8 different grabs options for jumps
- All 4 spin directions while jumping
- Rail mode includes lipslides, presses and pretzels
- Spin on/off 180's and 270's for jibbing
- Big Graphics for easy viewing on the hill
- Choose a Spin or Choose a Grab wildcard options
- Customs settings for 180-1080 jump options
- Easy, Medium and Hard Rail Mode Settings
- Custom difficulty settings for jibbing
- Literally thousands of different trick combinations
Want easier tricks? No problem. Just change the settings and the dice will be totally customized to you and your ability level. Rails or jumps, straight airs to 1080's - you'd decide how much of a challenge you want.
For giveaways, trick updates, exclusive videos and more join the worldwide 'Snow Dice' community at www.facebook.com/SnowDice
This is NOT a video game! The 'Snow Dice' App is designed for real snowboarders to use on the hill when they are actually snowboarding. The 'Snow Dice' App is made by snowboarders - for snowboarders!
Snowboarding is an extreme sport which can sometime results in injuries and even death. Send It! Apps and the 'Snow Dice' staff are not legally liable for any accidents that might occur while trying the tricks the 'Snow Dice' App suggests. If you do not feel comfortable trying a 'Snow Dice' trick, PLEASE DO NOT TRY IT! The 'Snow Dice' App is a progression tool, not an excuse to try something you aren't ready for. Practice Smart Style, always wear a helmet and ride to your ability level. By choosing to buy this app you agree to these warnings.
LINK : www.facebook.com/SnowDice
- Works on your tablet and phone
- Eye-popping 3D graphics
- "WiFi Remote" control
- 30 missions
- 13 different riders to unlock
- 13 boards to unlock
- 16 touch-activated in-air tricks to unlock
- Smashable obstacles: zombies, snowmen, elves!
- Intuitive controls
- In-air trick system
- XPERIA PLAY optimized
- Compatible with Moga Controllers
- Challenge your friends on the Heyzap leaderboards!
NEW: Use your phone as a game controller for your tablet using the new "WiFi Remote" feature!!
The best live wallpaper and background app for Your Android!
Customize Your desktop background with this cool Snowboard Life live wallpaper!
* Beautiful fade in and fade out animations
* Smooth effects between pictures
* Live wallpaper to show Snowboard Life images as slideshow
* Widget to quickly launch your favorite wallpapers
To set a live wallpaper as your home screen background, perform the following steps:
-> 1: From Home Screen, press "Menu"
-> 2: Press "Wallpaper", then press "Live Wallpapers"
-> 3: Select the Snowboard Life Live Wallpaper
-> 4: Press "Set wallpaper"
-> 5: Start Launcher
If you like this Wallpaper, please leave a comment and check out our other free apps.
More from developer
Please note: This app acts only as a controller. In order to play the BEYOND: Two Souls™ game, you will need a PlayStation®3 system and the game, purchased separately at any participating retailer.
BEYOND Touch Features:
• Play the game on your PlayStation®3 system with intuitive touch controls designed for your Android™ device;
• Easy to play, even if you’ve never played a console game before;
• Easy to connect to your PlayStation®3 system;
• Play the adventure in Solo mode, or in Duo mode with a friend using your preferred device.
Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Russia, Oceana: http://eu.playstation.com/legal
Asia Pacific: http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html
About BEYOND: Two Souls™:
From the visionary mind of David Cage, director of the award-winning Heavy Rain™ game, comes the most powerfully emotional experience on the PlayStation®3 system. A singularly unique, psychological action thriller featuring ELLEN PAGE and WILLEM DAFOE, the BEYOND: Two Souls™ game takes you on emotional journey through the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.
• Dive into a gripping and unpredictable, psychological action thriller starring ACADEMY AWARD® nominated actors.
• Explore stunning and varied settings across the world in an epic journey through 15 years of a character's life.
• Control Jodie and an invisible entity through spectacular action sequences and puzzles with unique controls.
• Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation®3 system.
With the BEYOND Touch™ application, experience this unique adventure playing with your Android™ device.
The application can be used in the following languages :
French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Turkish.
- Check out the latest and greatest performances from the Everybody Dance™ community
- Rate and share your favourite videos & snapshots via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Browse your own uploaded Everybody Dance™ media
- Easily browse your friends' uploaded Everybody Dance™ media
- Haven't joined the party yet? Find out about all of the awesome features in Everybody Dance™
Note: PlayStation®Network login is required to access some online features
Note: Based on a game rated Teen by the ESRB. Online Interactions Not Rated By the ESRB