Steps to Follow:
1. Make sure you have a valid Playstation Bios File. You can grab one from here:
Extract the downloaded Bios file anywhere in your device.
2. Goto Settings > Bios file and choose bios file from the folder your Just Extracted.
3. Hit Play and locate your game and wait for couple of seconds for the game to load.
If you are still unable to play / load games, help us figuring out the issue by sending us an email with your game
details @ email@example.com
Update v 0.1.2:
* Fixed load ROMS in some devices
Take the incredible world of PlayStation everywhere you go.
GoolEmu is a super fast emulator to run Playstation games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system.
Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
Get all the BIOS files in one app! BIOS Files for Android emulators, such as FPse, PSX4Droid, DroidEMU, DroidEMU Light, Gameboid, GBA.Emu, Tiger GBA,and NeoGeo Emulators.
Start playing, buy BIOS Archive today!
- Files save to /sdcard/Download/ or /sdcard/ext_sd/Download/
- You will need Astro File Manager download & unzip files.
Files are not hosted on our servers, they are gathered from the internet.
**PLEASE VISIT ROMS4DROID.COM FOR SUPPORT**
Please do not rate the APP with negative comments if you HAVE NOT contacted me. I'm more than happy to help.
Playstation Logo or "Playstation" is a trademark of Sony Entertainment.
GBA or "Game Boy Advance" is a trademark of Nintendo Corporation.
Tags: bios for fpse, gameboy bios, bios fpse, bios fpse android, download bios for fpse, download fpse bios, gba bios, atari bios, neo geo bios
Want to have fun with friends or have playful family-time?
Well bring along your camel and compete against your opponents in this (local) multi-player camel racing game that allows up to 9 players. Single player mode is also available for lonely times to play against the bots but multi-player is still the real deal. Just throw the ball on the board into the right hole to make your camel move. Bonus holes give you extra points and avoid the dead holes otherwise your ball will be stuck inside for a few seconds. The winner goes to the next level while the loser stays behind. Enjoy!
✔ Single Player mode
✔ Multiplayer mode via Wifi and/or Bluetooth
✔ 1 to 9 players via Wifi
✔ 0 to 4 players via BT (depending on your phone)
✔ 0 - 3 bots in single player mode
✔ 3 difficulty levels when racing against bots
✔ Optimized graphics for phones and tablets
✔ Play between Android phones and Kindle Fire, Nook or other Android tablets
✔ 70+ levels
✔ 8 beautiful scenes
• Practice to throw the ball properly in target holes for your device. Every device feels different to the touch and has different screen size and resolution.
• When playing in multiplayer mode always make the faster mobile as the host.
* This is a local multiplayer game where you can play with friends and family members in your house, in a bus or train or even in a park via Wifi or Bluetooth.
* This is not an "Online" Multiplayer game which you can play on the net.
* Bluetooth is not supported on some of the older devices.
1. Check if you have valid / working Playstation ISO File (e.g BIN)
2. If you have your Game in compressed format like .zip, .rar, .7z; extract these in your sdcard and than locate your game.
3. Try grabbing some games from http://coolrom.com/roms/psx/
If you are still unable to load / play your games feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS Mini Emulator for Android lets you play PlayStation games on your Android phones and tablets. It is fast, compatible and runs on large number of Android devices. Enjoy the best graphic quality with high resolution result and impactful audio while playing your favorite PlayStation games. Perfect playing experience with user friendly overlay pads. Save your game stage at any time and resume later.
All you have to do is:
Simply, select the game you wanna play. Tap and get started.
Wanna talk with the team?
Feel free to contact at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support. We hope you enjoy!
- The YoYo Team
YoYo Games brings you it’s first expansion to the fantastic They Need To Be Fed!
☆ Bounce, Pop, Navigate and Gravitate through 4 new worlds!
☆ 32 New levels to master!
☆ 11 New Achievements to unlock!
☆ Over 100 New Diamonds to collect!
★ Metascore of 83!
★"Beautifully presented, it cleverly creates longevity by mixing up difficulty and level progression, and leaves you wanting more." 8/10 PocketGamer
★“This is a gravity platformer worth feeding on” 4/4 Slide to Play
★"They Need To Be Fed is a finely honed piece of platforming goodness." 4/5 ThePortableGamer.Com
★"They Need To Be Fed takes something as simple as attempting to jump between platforms and transforms it in to a fun mechanic all by itself; a charming title to play." 4/5 AppSpy.Com
Run and jump through 11 crazy worlds to feed the monsters in this 360° gravity platformer.
It doesn't matter which way you go; up or down, left or right, you can't fall off because of the 360° gravity!
Jump from rotating planes to moving platforms, avoiding dangers and collecting diamonds.
Each world has 7 exciting levels and a special "x" or "y" level to unlock.
Do you have what it takes to perfect every level?
☆ Now on Sony Ericsson's Xperia™ Play!
☆ Optimized for both Android Handsets and Tablets!
☆ 11 worlds to explore
☆ 360° gravity gameplay
☆ Over 80 levels to complete
☆ Over 200 Diamonds to collect
☆ 36 achievements to unlock
☆ Super slick visuals
☆ Fantastic soundtrack by Jake Almond
The monsters are waiting for you!
When Tim Burr's family disappeared and his house spontaneously burst into flames he thought his day was as about bad as it could get. That's when his hand became self-aware and broke the horrific news that the world was now ruled by bears. Join Tim as he embarks on an epic battle across time and space, unravelling the bear-ridden damage to Earth's timeline. It's a bit like Quantum Leap but with more bears and lumberjacks.
FIST OF AWESOME is a heartfelt love-letter to the golden age of beat-em-ups. Prepare yourself for the most epic time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up OF ALL TIME!
- Google Play Services integration
- Visit the "More" screen and tap the online icon to view unlocked Achievements
- Online Leaderboards are provided for all Arena Mode stages
- Gamepad support
- Support for PS3, XBox, Red Samurai and MOGA controllers
- Also compatible with most other generic Bluetooth controllers
- Tutorial adapts based on input method used
- Fully compatible with most Android micro-consoles including Mad Catz MOJO and Nvidia Shield
- Optimised for tablets
What would you do if you were the last robot on Earth? You'd surf of course!
Find the biggest wave and surf far over the flooded surface of the world. Robo the robot collects oil barrels left at sea that will fill up his turbo power. Whoosh! As the turbo is ignited Robo turns into a fireball boosting forward some hundred meters.
Look out for flocks of seagulls - they may end Robo's ride prematurally. And beware of the five terrors of the sea, lurking beneath the surface.
- Simple one-touch gameplay to ride the waves, plus swiping for turbo!
- Play as indie game superstars: Iji and Blueberry Garden dude
- Fight the five terrors of the sea in intense boss battles!
- Surf as far as you can or get a quick fix in the additional game mode
- Many different regions to discover!
"It's hard for a game to stand out in such a crowded genre, but this one shines"
"Robo Surf is simple, fun and cheap. What more could you ask for?"
"Robo Surf gets everything right with quality checkpoints, boss battles, easy and smooth controls, and a gameplay style that you just can’t put down"
"The game's a ton of fun and shockingly addictive. It literally came out of nowhere"
"Instead of turning on Call of Duty on the Playstation, I prefer to surf a few minutes a day with a little robot"
"Robo Surf manages to combine all the aspects of good gaming in a neat and accessible package"
If you have any questions related to this title, please contact the PlayStation Customer Service Hotline.
Users please note that the 1.0.4 version of Cool Boarders® 2 is a mandatory update to be compatible with Xperia PLAY Android version 2.3.4 or software build number 4.0xxx.
ClassicBoy is a powerful All-in-One emulator. Currently it runs:
(1) PlayStation 1 ( PS1 )
(2) Nintendo 64 ( N64 )
(3) GameBoy Advance ( GBA )
(4) GameBoy Classic ( GB )
(5) GameBoy Color ( GBC )
(7) Sega Genesis
(8) SNK NeoGeo
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS.
ClassicBoy leads gestures mapping into game controller and means of calibration, it’s very useful for fighting games. When switches to gestures controller mode, left side on screen for movements and right side for actions. There are 8 swipe directions can be detected on each side of screen and each one can be mapped to one key of game. Besides gestures controller, accelerometer sensor (depends on hardware) is supported to control movements for a character and calibration console is also provided for fine adjustment of tilt parameters. By these two input means, user can play game on a clean screen and even by single hand now!
The gestures/sensor controller and state loaded functions are only supported in FULL version, but state saved and traditional input means such as on-screen 2D buttons and external joystick mapping are supported as base functions in the LITE version. User can switch all controllers above at runtime. For traditional input, a powerful layout editor can be used to define the position and size of each 2D button and maximum 4 players can be defined for external joysticks or gamepad mapping.
Please try to use the application and read the HELP and ABOUT page to know more about the emulator cores. There are many settings for this application, but games should be run well without any change.
LITE version features:
- Supports games of following consoles or handhelds: PlayStation 1 ( PS1 ), Nintendo 64 ( N64 ), GameBoy Advance ( GBA ), GameBoy Classic ( GB ), GameBoy Color ( GBC ), NES/Famicom, Sega Genesis, SNK NeoGeo.
- Touchscreen input from graphic buttons.
- Graphic buttons editor for position and size definition. Graphic buttons appearance custom settings such as style, scale, animation, opacity …
- External Joysticks/keyboard input by keys mapping, maximum 4 players are supported.
- Controller profiles (trial) such as PS3, XBOX360 and MOGA are supported.
- Custom setting for game video size and filter.
- Audio reverb.
- Gestures/Sensor settings
- Game state auto-saved and slot saved
User can activate following functions by purchasing the FULL version:
- Game state auto-load and slot load.
- Gestures controller.
- Sensor controller.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo, Sony, Sega or SNK Corporation, their affiliates or subsidiaries.
PlayStation Portable emulator.
No any games are included with this download, you will have to dump your own PSP games and turn them into ISO or CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those into the folder: /SDcard/PSP/GAME
* PSP is a trademark of Sony, Inc.
This is app is base on PPSSPP
RetroidNetplay is by DukedDroid and is an unofficial branch of the open-source project RetroArch that supports Netplay on Android Devices. The NetPlay support is CPU intensive and works on High End android devices such as the Nvidia Shield (tested) and powerful phones such as the Galaxy S4 (untested).
RetroidNetplay will evolve and will offer a lobby and match making platform in the near future.
RetroArch is a simple Multi-emulator frontend based on libretro by Themaister. Libretro is an API designed for simple abstraction of the functions inherent in retro-style, 2D games. While the most common use case for libretro has been console emulation, it is equally suited as a platform for almost any 2D game.
RetroidNetplay is open-source software based on the RetroArch and libretro open-source projects.
RetroidNetplay takes great pride in the work of the RetroArch and libretro projects and we're proud to credit the authors here: https://github.com/RetroidNetplay/AUTHORS
Thank you, Duked - Dukeddroid@gmail.com
Unofficial Android branch
LEGAL - READ:
* DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. NO ROM REQUESTS OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THIS NATURE PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. WE WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO ROM REQUEST E-MAILS.
* DOES NOT COME WITH COPYRIGHTED PSX BIOS FILES or anything else that would be illegal to distribute. PCSX ReARMed uses HLE BIOS emulation - that's why the games 'just work'. If a game does not work with the PS1 emulator, then try to start it with BIOS files in the same directory.
* RetroArch is licensed under the GPL and we maintain good relations with the actual emulator authors. Any emulator you see in this 'pack' is compliant with the original license of the emulators, and in most cases also endorsed by the official authors and/or the current maintainers,
While RetroArch might be licensed under the GPL, the emulators themselves might have a 'non-commercial' license or any other proprietary license that forbids selling (such as FBA and Genesis Plus GX). YOU ARE THEREFORE COMPELLED TO OBEY BY THE SPECIFIC LICENSE DEMANDS IMPOSED BY THE EMULATOR CONTAINED IN THIS PACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTENTION OF 'REUSING' ANY OF THE SPECIFIC CORES CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU COMPLY WITH EACH LICENSE ON A PER-CORE BASIS.
FOR USERS - PLEASE READ -
* If you want help and if you want your feedback to be used - go to the forum and register here -
More from developer
- Check out the latest and greatest performances from the Everybody Dance™ community
- Rate and share your favourite videos & snapshots via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Browse your own uploaded Everybody Dance™ media
- Easily browse your friends' uploaded Everybody Dance™ media
- Haven't joined the party yet? Find out about all of the awesome features in Everybody Dance™
Note: PlayStation®Network login is required to access some online features
Note: Based on a game rated Teen by the ESRB. Online Interactions Not Rated By the ESRB