This has to be the most comprehensive PlayStation 3 (PS3) Video Game Cheat Android App Ever! Besides cheats it also includes video game guides, PS3 Tips and more.
- Browse over 1,000 PlayStation (PS3) Games
- Keyword Search for your favorite games by title
- Save your most played games to your favorites list for quick reference
- View our list of the most popular PlayStation (PS3) Games
- Never leave your sofa to look up a cheat ever again
- View all of your favorite games and cheats in one handy app!
Plus- the app updates with new game cheats every few weeks! Get it now!
Steps to Follow:
1. Make sure you have a valid Playstation Bios File. You can grab one from here:
Extract the downloaded Bios file anywhere in your device.
2. Goto Settings > Bios file and choose bios file from the folder your Just Extracted.
3. Hit Play and locate your game and wait for couple of seconds for the game to load.
If you are still unable to play / load games, help us figuring out the issue by sending us an email with your game
details @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Update v 0.1.2:
* Fixed load ROMS in some devices
Take the incredible world of PlayStation everywhere you go.
GoolEmu is a super fast emulator to run Playstation games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system.
Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Support Xperia Play!
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Runs at 60 frames per second on all Tegra 2 Devices
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.2 engine, the latest technology available on mobile devices.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Samsung Devices as Galaxy S
You must have the latest version of Android installed (ideally
gingerbread) or you won't be able to download apps over 30mb.
3 Devices that are running mods such as CM7
Here's a link to a solution on the CM7 forums for such an issue.
It's also possible that even though your SD card shows sufficient
space available, other apps on your device are actually using that
space with their own cached data. This is particularly common with
apps like Facebook, which store tons of photos and other data in a
temporary cache which can build up to massive proportions over time.
To manually clear the cache from other apps, go to "Manage Apps" in
your phone's settings, select the offending apps and choose "clear
If you have any questions related to this title, please contact the PlayStation Customer Service Hotline.
Users please note that the 1.0.4 version of MediEvil® is a mandatory update to be compatible with Xperia PLAY Android version 2.3.4 or software build number 4.0xxx.
PlayStation Portable emulator.
No any games are included with this download, you will have to dump your own PSP games and turn them into ISO or CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those into the folder: /SDcard/PSP/GAME
* PSP is a trademark of Sony, Inc.
This is app is base on PPSSPP
Make sure to check out our latest Roby game - Roby Tumbler!
What would you do if you were the last robot on Earth? You'd surf of course!
Find the biggest wave and surf far over the flooded surface of the world. Robo the robot collects oil barrels left at sea that will fill up his turbo power. Whoosh! As the turbo is ignited Robo turns into a fireball boosting forward some hundred meters.
Look out for flocks of seagulls - they may end Robo's ride prematurally. And beware of the five terrors of the sea, lurking beneath the surface.
- Simple one-touch gameplay to ride the waves, plus swiping for turbo!
- Play as indie game superstars: Iji and Blueberry Garden dude
- Fight the five terrors of the sea in intense boss battles!
- Surf as far as you can or get a quick fix in the additional game mode
- Many different regions to discover!
"It's hard for a game to stand out in such a crowded genre, but this one shines"
"Robo Surf is simple, fun and cheap. What more could you ask for?"
"Robo Surf gets everything right with quality checkpoints, boss battles, easy and smooth controls, and a gameplay style that you just can’t put down"
"The game's a ton of fun and shockingly addictive. It literally came out of nowhere"
"Instead of turning on Call of Duty on the Playstation, I prefer to surf a few minutes a day with a little robot"
"Robo Surf manages to combine all the aspects of good gaming in a neat and accessible package"