Content Browser Mobile is an application to remotely control CBK-WA100/101 Wireless Adapter and Wi-Fi compatible Sony professional camcorders/recorders.
- Monitoring live video from camcorders/recorders
- Displaying the status of connected devices
- Remotely controlling focus, zoom, rec start/stop, and etc.
- Live logging (Essence Mark)
- Displaying the clip list
- Playing clips
- Editing metadata of clips
- Uploading clips to FTP, FTPS, or other servers
- Uploading clips partially by marking in and out points
- Downloading clips to mobile devices
- Managing transfer jobs via job lists
- Rough cut editing
- Uploading clips partially and an EDL based on storyboards
- Naming clips
- Assigning Essence Mark lists to buttons
- Browsing and uploading related clips
- Synchronizing the timecode of multiple camcorders
- Making setting of network functions for connected devices
- Depending on mobile devices, the thumbnail or playback picture of interlaced proxy clips may not be correctly displayed.
- System Requirements
OS: Android 5.0～10.0
- For details about usage, please see the help page below.
- We do not respond to customer enquiries for this application/service individually. For security vulnerabilities or other security issues with this application/service, please contact us at our Security Vulnerability Report Center https://secure.sony.net/.