#Non-now TV customers can enjoy now TV’s free content without logging in.
#Existing now TV customers are eligible to watch channels* they have subscribed to on
1.Popular now TV channels* – free of charge
‧ now HK – integrated channel covering news, finance and entertainment
‧ now News – local economy, political and international news
‧ now SPORTS Prime – 24-hour non-stop highlights of major sports events
2. Popular entertainment, drama and kids on demand programs available for free.
3. Free viewing channels* for all now TV customers:
‧ now Direct – keeps you up to speed with socio-political events
‧ now Business News Channels – 24 hours of thorough and insightful analysis
‧ Phoenix InfoNews Channel - A 24-hour Mandarin-language satellite television channel
‧ Phoenix HK Channel - A 24-hour infotainment channel predominantly in Cantonese
‧ Phoenix Chinese Channel - drama, music, talk shows, current affairs and lifestyle programmes
4. Subscribers to the following now TV content can also view live channels/on demand programs* on now player:
Drama: now HaiRun (CH 105)
Entertainment/Documentary: now 101 (CH101, now Select only), now Entertainment Channel (CH 102), now Mango (CH 103), Nat Geo Wild (CH216), channel M (CH 526) and Asian Food Channel (CH 527)
Kids: Cartoon Network (CH 443), Nickelodeon (CH 444) and Discovery Kids (CH 445), Toonami (CH 446), CBeebies (CH 447) and Baby TV (CH 448)
News/Info: now Direct (CH 331), now NEWS Channel (CH 332), now Business News Channel (CH 333) and CNN International (CH 316)
Sports: PLTV (CH 620), now 621 (CH 621), now SPORTS Prime (CH 630), Super Sports Pack (CH 631-637), now SPORTS HD (CH 660), now 668 (CH 668)NBA TV (CH 678), now Golf 1 (CH 682), now Golf 2 (CH 683) and now Golf 3 (CH 684)
* With this application, only the live streaming channel is available for channels 100, 216, 332, 443, 630 and 678, while channels 101, 132, 133, Watch n Learn On Demand, Watch For Fun On Demand and Disney@ Play On Demand are available only in the form of on-demand channel clips on now player. Only subscribers to the Super Sports Pack can subscribe to CH620. Super Sports Pack subscribers can view CH 620 (if subscribed to) and 621 on now player on a single registered PC or mobile device (by installing the now player application or through http://nowplayer.now.com). This registered device can be changed only once per calendar month. CH631-637 and 660 can also be viewed on now player; through any PC or mobile device (but not simultaneously). Please note that your access to any programme, channel and/or content on the now player service can be terminated at anytime without prior notice.
5. now Video Express for all now TV customers:
‧ now Video Express First – offers you the world’s latest blockbusters, sometimes as quickly as released on DVD! Many movies are available for the purchase any time you want. Unlimited viewing within 48 hours upon purchase.
‧ now Video Express Unlimited – Enjoy an on-demand library of current US drama series and over 200 Hollywood movies with a single monthly plan.
Remarks: Content on mobile devices (including mobile phones and tablet PCs) may differ from those on TV because of broadcast licensing issues. Service update and promotion notifications will be pushed through the now player application. Customer can turn off the notifications in Settings.
Q: I am an existing now TV subscriber, so how can I watch channels I have subscribed to, or buy new channels?
A: Please call the hotline on 28880008 (press 2) for inquiries.
More from developer
This application is made exclusively for owners of Sony Xperia Tablets for use with Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs and Home Theater Projectors .
This initial release provides shortcuts to Sony’s support outlets, so you can find the help you’re looking for right on your mobile device.
In the app, select your product from the Support tab, then choose from the collection of links provided. Links include product registration, user manuals and documents, software updates, online community support and various other tools to help you solve your problem.
If you still need help or just want to contact us, we’re always happy to hear from you. You’ll also find links to our social media, chat, email and support phone numbers.
Stay tuned for future updates as we continue to enhance the app with additional features and support.
This app is a one-stop shop for your Sony product needs, providing quick, convenient access to Sony’s support and service content.
The DHG-HDD250/500 uses the TV Guide On Screen® system, a third-party service provided by the Rovi® Corporation. In 2012 and 2013, the Rovi Corporation will discontinue the broadcast transmission of Guide data from all US locations, and thus, the Guide will no longer be available on the DHG-HDD250/500, and the system time may no longer be accurate. However, it is still possible to schedule manual recordings even without Guide data. Using the Recording Time Calculator app, you can enter the DHG-HDD250/500’s system clock time, and the start/end times of the program you wish to record, and this app will calculate the times to enter into the manual recording menu on the DHG-HDD250/500.
To schedule a manual recording:
• Access the manual recording menu on your DHG-HDD250/500, by pressing the “REC” key on your remote control for 2 seconds.
• Enter the current system time into the Recording Time Calculator.
• Enter the start time and duration of the program you wish to record on the Recording Time Calculator.
• Press the “Calculate Times” button.
• The Recording Time Calculator will use an offset to calculate the values to be entered into the start and end times on the recording menu.
• Enter these values into the DHG-HDD250/500’s recording menu and select the “schedule recording” button.