The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority.
You can copy/paste results from the calculator to other android applications.
You can see the history of all operations done with the calculator during the current session.
You can add, subtract, divide times between them.
2h 20m 3s - 1h 20m = 1h 00m 03s
30 min / 10 min = 3
You can do operations on numbers like on a regular calculator.
2.5 + 3 * 5 = 17.5
You can do operations between times and numbers.
2 * 25 min = 50 min
1 hr / 2 = 30 min
You can enter time as integer with the format xx Hr xx Min xx Sec, or as floating numbers.
8h 25m 13s
The calculator supports 12h (AM/PM) or 24h time format.
You can convert times to another unit.
2 hr 10 min 3 sec = 2.168 hr = 130.05 min = 7803 sec
You can do 'modulo day' to convert a time to a day time.
6:00:00 PM + 14 hr = 32 hr
32 hr Modulo 24h = 8:00:00 AM
The calculator supports parentheses and the operator priority (multiplication and division have higher priority than addition and subtraction).
(2 + 3) * (20 - 2 * 10) = 5 * 1 = 5
Also, you never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
•Add, subtract, multiply and divide and take percents of time units. For example 5hr + 30min = 5.5hr or 25hr x 5% = 1hr 15min.
•Enter compound units, for example (1hr 2min) x 2 + (4hr 2min 5 sec) – 1sec = 6hr 6min 4sec.
•Convert a result to multiple units, for example 1 hr = 60min, 3600sec, 0.04167day, and 0.000142yr.
• Display a history of your work.
• Work with decimals, 7.5hr + 6.3hr = 13hr 48min
•Perform percentage calculations, for example 20min x 50% = 10min.
•Even use it as a basic calculator, for example 12 x 12 = 144 or 5 x 5 x 4 x 6 + 11.23 = 611.23
It's incredibly easy to use; the display is easy to read and there's nothing like this time calculator - A great addition to the toolbox of home owners, time keepers, accountants, lawyers, directors, TV producers, engineers, payroll personnel or employees that need to complete timecards (time cards) or easily convert, mix or manipulate time measurements.
Keywords: Time Conversion, Time Calculator, Time Calculater, Time Converter,
Add, Subtract and Calculate Elapsed Times.
Use Menu to:
Select Display Format:
Decimal, #h #m #s or hh:mm:ss
Select hour format:
#.#, #.##, #.###
Toggle Vibrate: On/Off
Please email any questions or requests... Thanks.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide time components.
- Calculate time between two time values, e.g., 12:30 to 15:45 = 3h 15m.
- Convert calculated times by pressing the equals button again. The calculation will then cycle through all time units.
- See all your previous calculations in the history list.
- History entries can be used as memory recall.
- Commas with time units. Common in time reporting systems.
- Supports 12 and 24-hour clock.
- Easy to use. The app shows you which buttons and calculations that can be made.
- Jelly Bean design on all Android versions.
If you find a bug, please mail us instead of giving the app a low rating.
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Time Card Calculator PRO"
Calculate the time you worked by entering the time you logged in and logged out.
A: This app uses a 12 HOUR CLOCK FORMAT. For 18:30, please enter 6:30.
B: Adjust the Lunch and Overtime tabs to accommodate your needs. When you return to the Main Screen, after changing Lunch and Overtime features, please remember to press the CALCULATE button to recalculate and reflect your recent changes.
This version will NOT save your results when you leave the screen. Our new version at "Time Card Calculator PRO" will save the results when you leave the screen.
You may add more login lines for 1 or 2 lunch breaks.
Or, if you do not log in and out for lunch each day, but has a certain amount of minutes automatically deducted as lunch, you may enter 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc. in the LUNCH tab, and this amount will be automatically deducted daily.
You can calculate overtime after 8 hours daily, after 40 hours weekly, or after any amount of hours you specify in the Overtime Tab.
Overtime pay: you may select 1.5x, 2x, or any value you enter in the Overtime Tab.
DAYS & WEEKS:
Set your number of work-days per week, the names of the days, and the day your week begins for the purposes of your pay period.
Choose between a weekly or a bi-weekly pay period.
EMAIL or download the data for future reference.
Calculate time difference between two times.
• Easy to use
• 24h or am/pm mode available
• Choose which time values to use (example you can choose to show only minutes as a result for the calculation)
• Old times are stored
• Easy to set current time
• Calculate what is the time when you add or remove time units from the given time
Note: Leap day times are included in leap years, so the actual time in milliseconds is not spread for every year.
Known Limitations (For Now)
• Cannot input times greater than 99:99
• No tablet-specific interface.
If you find a problem with Flight Time Calculator, please don't hesitate to let me know. All feedback is welcome!
How It Works
1. You enter time of your event
2. You choose the destination / time zone of your event.
3. Your local time is automatically calculated based on your phone settings.
Calculate things such as
- Arithmetic Mean (average)
- Geometric Mean
- First Quartile
- Third Quartile
- Interquartile Range
- Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
- Population Variance
- Coefficient of Variance
Also with this statistics calculator, permutations and combinations are included:
- Subfactorial (or Derangements)
- Permutation with repetition allowed
- Combination with repetition allowed
- Indistinguishable Permutations
Other features include
- A custom keyboard highly customized for this application that allows quick and easy input of large lists of data.
- Entering number frequencies (repeated numbers) using the multiplier button on the keyboard.
- Saving & Loading lists of data with ease.
- Dynamic input box that grows as you input data.
- Reference guide to show the formulas for certain calculations (Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, and more).
- Error highlighting if input is incorrectly formatted.
- Factorials, Permutations, and Combinations of numbers up to 1000!
- Supports copy & paste.
Another thing to note is that this statistics calculator is completely ad free. It has absolutely no ads and never will.
- If you have a list with numbers that repeat, try using the multiplier button (the 'x' symbol) on the keyboard. Let's say the number 42 repeats seven times: Type '42x7' instead of typing '42' seven different times.
- Long press the backspace button to delete all previous text.
Pro ONLY features:
- Settings screen that can enable dark mode, touch feedback, sound feedback, and prevent the screen from timing out.
- Root Mean Square, Total Sum of Squares, and Standard Error of Mean added to Descriptive Stats screen.
- Controller on both screens that shows when a calculation is selected.
- Calculations can be reordered, removed, and replaced using the controller.
- Calculation order / removal remains the same even after closing the application.
- Every calculation now has an explanation or general equation that is available using the info button on the controller.
- Calculations can be copied to the clipboard by long-pressing on it
- And finally, quicker updates and better support.
If you have any ideas, suggestions, or problems, please send me an email. Thanks! I hope you enjoy Stats Calculator.
1. Enter values into two of the fields (ex: start time and time difference)
2. Click on the Find button underneath the field you want to find (ex: end time)
This app is designed to provide simple time operations avoiding the complex input techniques required by most time calculators by simply showing the problem as a visual comparison between two times. Find either the starting time, end time, or the difference between the two times.
This is a calculator to help you manage your log book hours. You can input times in either hh:mm or decimal hours format and the app will work out your total.
As you enter your times the last entry is added to the bottom of a scrolling list so you can check that you haven’t made a mistake. If you do spot an error, just touch-select and delete your mistake – there’s no need to start again. If you need to compare your running total against a regulatory limit then this app will do that as well.
I originally wrote this for myself because nothing else came close to satisfying my needs and, after some good feedback and suggestions, it’s been modified significantly! It was designed to be easy and intuitive to use. This is the free version of the app which contains ads - please support developer work by buying the full version!.
I built this app as a hobby and I hope you find it useful. If you have any developer suggestions then please email me and I’ll see what I can do.
This application is made exclusively for owners of Sony Xperia Tablets for use with Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs and Home Theater Projectors .