1. How to install
1) Mobile app, PC program and how to run the S-Tablet. -After searching the S-Tablet at the android market, down road the S-Tablet
2) Download the Expression Dock at the S-Tablet Official Website.(http://stablet.co.kr/)
3) After running photo shop, Set the remote control at photo shop. . Edit → Remote Connections... →
Service name : s-tablet , password : s-tablet -> Check the Use Remote Connection -> Confirmation
4)Run the Expression Dock at PC.
- When you first run the program, the security warning window. Then press allowed access button.
5) Run the S-Tablet application in the galaxy note After entering your IP address, touch the Connect button.
2. How to use the S-Tablet mobile app
1) Right mode and left mode
After connecting IP, touch the screen and choose one of right/left mode. (Right hander can choose right mode, left hander can choose left mode)
2) What is the hover mode?
The hover mode can move the mouse pointer when you move the S-pen above or on the screen; don't bore down with the S-pen.
After a few times use, it could be adapt to the user who is unfamiliar with Tablet.
3. Hidden function and how to program termination
1) Brush size adjustment
Push the Alt key of your keyboard. then push a button of the S-pen, contact with the screen and move the S-pen from side to side, you can adjust the brush size
2) Zoom-in and zoom-out
Taking a zoom-in or zoom-out gesture with two fingers can zoom -in or zoom-out the screen of Photoshop.
3) How to program termination
Push menu button of mobile and exit button of mobile. (Application exit)
4. If you can’t connect photo shop!
1) Network check
· if you use internet sharer, check if the mobile network and the pc network is the same network!
2) Firework check
· The S-Tablet program firework should be allowed!
3) Vaccine program check
· In Vaccine program network firework, the S-Tablet program firework should be allowed!
More from developer
This application is made exclusively for owners of Sony Xperia Tablets for use with Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs and Home Theater Projectors .
This initial release provides shortcuts to Sony’s support outlets, so you can find the help you’re looking for right on your mobile device.
In the app, select your product from the Support tab, then choose from the collection of links provided. Links include product registration, user manuals and documents, software updates, online community support and various other tools to help you solve your problem.
If you still need help or just want to contact us, we’re always happy to hear from you. You’ll also find links to our social media, chat, email and support phone numbers.
Stay tuned for future updates as we continue to enhance the app with additional features and support.
This app is a one-stop shop for your Sony product needs, providing quick, convenient access to Sony’s support and service content.
The DHG-HDD250/500 uses the TV Guide On Screen® system, a third-party service provided by the Rovi® Corporation. In 2012 and 2013, the Rovi Corporation will discontinue the broadcast transmission of Guide data from all US locations, and thus, the Guide will no longer be available on the DHG-HDD250/500, and the system time may no longer be accurate. However, it is still possible to schedule manual recordings even without Guide data. Using the Recording Time Calculator app, you can enter the DHG-HDD250/500’s system clock time, and the start/end times of the program you wish to record, and this app will calculate the times to enter into the manual recording menu on the DHG-HDD250/500.
To schedule a manual recording:
• Access the manual recording menu on your DHG-HDD250/500, by pressing the “REC” key on your remote control for 2 seconds.
• Enter the current system time into the Recording Time Calculator.
• Enter the start time and duration of the program you wish to record on the Recording Time Calculator.
• Press the “Calculate Times” button.
• The Recording Time Calculator will use an offset to calculate the values to be entered into the start and end times on the recording menu.
• Enter these values into the DHG-HDD250/500’s recording menu and select the “schedule recording” button.