Notification to Android 4.4 user
Starting with version 4.0, Sony | Headphones Connect for Android will only be available on Android 5.0 or later.
Please be aware that if your device is running Android 4.4, you will not be able to run Sony | Headphones Connect for Android Ver. 4.0 or any subsequent versions.
You will still be able to continue running Sony | Headphones Connect Ver. 3.2 on Android 4.4. However, we will not provide any earlier versions of Sony | Headphones Connect, so if you uninstall Sony | Headphones Connect Ver. 3.2 from a device running Android 4.4, be aware that you will not be able to install the same version again.
Customize Sony headphones with a linkage function for this app to your liking.
Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls.
You can quickly connect to a smartphone by following a guide. You can easily start to use it even if it’s your first time.
• “Dashboard” for viewing and changing settings quickly
• Easy “Connection guide” for first time users
• "Ambient Sound Control" for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*
• Customize the surround effect and equalizer function.*
• "Adaptive Sound Control" for changing ambient sound mode setting automatically by activity recognition.*
• Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
• Additional features, updates and important news will be notified via notifications
(In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
* Limited to compatible devices.
Compatible Sony products:
WH-CH700N, WF-SP700N, WI-SP600N, WH-1000XM2, WI-1000X, WF-1000X, WH-H900N, WH-H800, WI-H700, MDR-XB950N1, MDR-XB950B1
* Some products may not be available depending on the region/country.
* Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Please visit the website below for details.
* Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
* Please make sure to update Sony | Headphones Connect to the latest version.
* Bluetooth® and its logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and their use by Sony Corporation is under license.
* Other system names, product names, and service names that appear in this app are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective development manufacturers. (TM) and ® are not indicated in the text.