- Add music
- Merge multiple videos
- Delete middle parts of a video
- Split your videos into two
- Grab video frames
- Add text to your videos
- Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V, Sepia, Vignette, Vintage)
- Extract music (MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA )
- Convert to other video formats (3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, VOB )
- Video Rotate / Flip feature added
- Set video frames as wallpaper
- Make slideshow
- Share your clips and grabbed images. Upload your videos to facebook, youtube etc.
- Play video clips
- Sort videos by name, size, duration and date
- Rename/Delete videos on your phone
REFUND POLICY: 15 minute is very short to try all features. We extend it to 24 hour. If any feature is not working on your phone, please send email to email@example.com for refund within 24 hour after buying.
Обзор программы AndroVid Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bhMe6xpF0E
Arabic language added by Abdullah al-jaser
Portuguese language added by Jervânio Lima
Polish language added by TomoS
USER MANUAL: http://www.androvid.com/user-manual.html
If you see any problem please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or report it on our web site http://androvid.blogspot.com
AndroVid Pro uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dream licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Ringdroid lets you create personal ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds from existing music/audio files and record new ones using your Android device.
This app is the only 'official' distribution of the Ringdroid open-source project; it does not, and never will, contain ads.
Ringdroid requests permission to access your contacts solely for the purpose of setting contact-specific ringtones. It requests full network communication solely for the purpose of sending anonymous usage statistics as described in the app's 'Privacy' menu. Source code is available at ringdroid.com.
✓ One click downloads all your missing album art
✓ Data from LastFM & MusicBrainz
✓ Manual cover load from Gallery
✓ Auto-save to SDCard
✓ Auto-lookup album art when new album is added
✓ Custom search by artist or album
✓ Built in media scanner
Visit the forum for all questions and answers related to Album Art Grabber.
Support development with the ad free pro version of Album Art Grabber :)
'Internet' for fetching covers and ads.
'Access Network State' for ads.
'Wake Lock' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference.
'Write External Storage' for saving album art to SDCard.
'Receive Boot Completed' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference (will not be used unless preference is checked).
• To update your album list use the Media Scanner under preferences.
• If album art is not found it can be because the tags for your mp3s are inaccurate.
• Album Art Grabber has two modes of finding covers. The default mode and the strict matching mode. If you are getting the wrong album covers set then turn on 'Strict Matching' under preferences.
• Album Art Grabber works with ICS, though not with Google Music as they do not use Android's music database.
RealPlayer: The popular and ad-free video player for Android that easily plays your videos and music. It’s a free MP3 player! It’s a free MP4 player! This powerful all-in-one media player supports videos, music, MP3, MP4 and YouTube video search and playback on your Android device. Download the RealPlayer video player app for free and play your playlist, movies and videos.
RealPlayer Features – available with the free RealPlayer app
• Online video search, that searches YouTube, Bing and other sites.
• Voice commands for search
• Videos, Music and photos all in one place
• Available in 9 languages
• Auto bookmarking of videos
• Optimized graphics for high-res devices
• lastFM scrobbling
• Control playback when phone is locked
• Sharing on popular social media sites
• Move application to SD card
• Set your favorite song as a ringtone
• Headphones controls
• Home screen widgets to control media
• Access any file format your device supports
• No advertisements
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
This app is completely FREE! but if you like to donate, you can donate from this app icon inside your launcher :)
Small apps extension for Sony products
1. Gallery and Movies and Youtube on a Small App Window
2. Pinch Zoom on Gallery/Video
3. Live Video Thumbnail on Minimized View
4. Erase Image/Video from the Storage
5. Can launch from anywhere with Share button / URL
6. Watch Later on Youtube Small App Player
7. Movie Subtitle with similarly named srt file (Video Viewer)
8. Dual Window capabilities for each type of Viewer
9. View/Share the media you are viewing
10. Resume video/Youtube when closed accidentally.
11. Bluetooth Key Action, You can go back/forward and play the focused video with your Bluetooth device!
12. Auto Replay Function for Video Viewer and Youtube Viewer
13. Favourite Media Tagging + Simple Playlist Capability
Q: I can't play Youtube playlist?
A: Please activate show Video Only while on the first video of the playlist.
Q: Youtube Video seems so small
A: Please activate show Video Only to enable better experience
Q: I can't select Quality over Youtube
A: It automatically detects the best quality by the window size. So if you want lower quality, just resize the window to a small size before playing.
Q: How to trigger Bottom Bar (the one with View, Share, and Info button) while watching video in Video Viewer?
A: Tap twice on the Video to show the Bottom Bar.
Q: What function can the Bluetooth Controller do?
A: Play/Pause Button: Zoom In/Zoom Out Image (Photo) / Start Slideshow mode / Resume Youtube
Previous Button: Slideshow to previous (Photo) / Go Back (Youtube) /Video Fast Forward
Next Button: Slideshow to next(Photo) / Go Forward(Youtube) / Video Rewind
Q: I can't enable Auto Restart Video on Youtube, Why?
A: You have to play the video first to be able to auto repeat the video when completed.
Q: I can't reorder Items on Grid View. Why?
A: That's because reordering Item is only supported inside Favourite Folder.
Q: So How to create a Video Playlist then?
1. Hold a video item in Grid View until Select Mode is activated,
2. Select and Tag all your Videos as Favourite by clicking the Star until it is colored
3. Open Folder Bar, Change to Favourite Menu (2nd option below All Folders)
4. Play the First file and tap Repeat button so it is activated.
Control your Sony Bravia device through the app's fantastic smart phone functionality, whereby you can browse and bookmark additional content and receive program recommendations based on your favorite shows and more! Access your top pics by simply swiping the screen!
Our latest update extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning that even more people can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can easily browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them directly to your TV.Top picks
Top picks are now displayed in order of popularity, which means you will be notified of today's recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is the most effective Sony TV remote control to date!
- Key features:
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller; always readily accessible to you and your needs.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. Use the TV program guide widget to list currently airing TV programs.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
termination without notice.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-4.4
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
- Main Feature
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Music Unlimited, Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
Wi-Fi®, is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Other system, product and service names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective manufacturers, although the ™ and ® marks are not used in text.
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
Networked projectors can be controlled by this remote app.
Power On/Off, Input select, Blank, Freeze, Muting, Vol+/- keys are supported. User can operate the projector in simple and easy-to-read buttons.
In terms of a network setting, please ask to your administrator.
Memo: "Advertisement" and "PJTalk" must be ON in advance, which are in Projector’s network settings. In details, please refer to the projector's instruction manual. It is recommend to change the factory default setting for [Community], to avoid unnecessary access from other computers.
OS: Android 4.0-4.4
Resolution: 720x1280 or higher
Panel Size: 4.3inch or larger
Operability Confirmed Devies
・Xperia Z Ultra
・Xperia Z1/ Xperia Z1f
・Xperia Z3 Compact
・Xperia Tablet S
・Xperia Tablet Z
・Xperia Z2 Tablet
OVER 30 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report
Just like with the graphic interface of AV receivers, ES Remote has cool graphics and is easy to use. It handles basic AV receiver operations (turning on and off the power, adjusting the volume, switching input sources, switching sound fields, etc.) as well as Zone functions. That way, you can easily operate the AV receiver from the screen of your Android Phone, even in another room. The app is even equipped with a DMC (Digital Media Controller) function. Designing ES Remote in an advanced manner just for AV receivers enabled high sound quality playback of Internet service content and music files on your NAS or PC with ES Remote.
・Using All Sync, any number of photos taken on your smartphone are safely stored automatically for free.
・Easily create a memorable photo collection and share it with family and friends.
★ Recommended for:
・Those who are looking for a service that automatically stores/organizes photos for free (without having to manage and choose photos by yourself) and can easily create/save a memorable photo album from the stored photos
・Those who want to create an album of memorable photos together with your friends and family
★ New function "Group Collections" added!
No need to send photo share requests to friends anymore!
Take a photo and share it instantly!
✔ Perfect for the following!
Home parties, weddings, birthday parties, trips with your friends and family
✔ Key points
1. Easily create groups by having smartphones of group members touch each other.
2. Photos are automatically shared in groups as they are taken.
3. Enjoy looking back at photos of yourself taken by your friends and photos of memorable moments captured in various angles.
(Notice) If an uploaded photo is greater than 1920 pixels on either of its sides, it will automatically be resized so that the corresponding side is 1920 pixels with using the All Sync feature.
(Notice) 5 GB of cloud storage is available for your videos and original size photos.
PlayMemories Online homepage
・Cut, trim and make slow motion videos with easy operation.
・Flip videos vertically/horizontally and add music to create impressive videos.
・Transfer videos easiliy to mobile devices via Wi-Fi
・Create high quality 720 30p (HD) or 1080 30p/60p (Full HD) videos.
・Supported languages: English/French/German/Russian/Korean/Japanese
HDR-AS200V/ AS100V/ AS30V*/ AS20
* If you are using the HDR-AS30V, update the camera software to the latest version.
Some products may not be available in some regions.
The simulator provides theoretical values based on entered dimensions. Real-world results may vary slightly due to tolerances.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.