Works great with "simple" account It works perfect for normal account with just simple password access. I did not managed it to work with account that has 2 step verification. Generated application specific password is always rejected 😢 Corrections: cleaned application data, reinstalled it, generate new application specific password, entered it in test application, did successful test and it works now even with 2 step verification account! Thanks one more time! Android 4.2.1 phone
works on ics! This was difficult to find because the description is missing Extends:com.sonyericsson.extras.liveview Samsung SGS Captivate i897 with ICSSGS RC4 ROM (Android v4.0.4). This is the only useful plugin I've found for liveview that works on ICS. Only thing missing is push notifications.
User error probably It's probably something I'm doing wrong, but I can't get this to work with either of my accounts, and the tester application just hangs and needs to be force closed.
Slow, but works. Takes a little while to sync, but it does the job. Droid 4.
Works for Epic 4g CM7 and running LiveView Manager Its working correctly on my Epic 4g flashed with CM7 and running the LiveView Manager app.
Useful plugin Does the job well. Notifications correctly arrive in All Events.
Changed in version 0.81
* Worked around a bug (by google) that implied 'special' labels like "important" didn't have new mails. You can now use these labels.
* Changed layout of the test-page a bit. New test get to the top now
* Changed a bug people without the normal GMail app could encounter.
Changed in version 0.7
* Added 'open in phone' action (opens gmail, sadly not the just-read message).
* Test/debug-application now has an ad. This will NEVER show on your liveview obviously.
With .txt liveview you can read all txt files directly on sonyericsson Liveview.