Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
Unijoy layout has been removed from this app.
1. Bangla phonetic keyboard (like your favourite Avro keyboard)
2. National & Probat layout
3. External keyboard support (only Phonetic & English, use F12 to switch)
4. Bangla English word prediction/suggestion for faster writing
5. 9 themes including Lolipop theme.
1. Download & install
2. Go to Settings > Language & input
3. Enable Ridmik Keyboard (tick the box just beside ‘Ridmik Keyboard’
4. Then open any typing field (can be new message, search box).
5. Drag the notification bar down & click on "Select Input Method"
6. Select Ridmik Keyboard from the displayed list.
7. Enjoy! No more steps!
Internet permission is NOT required. So, nothing to worry about.
1. Bangla to english search with phonetic spelling. (e.g. amar, baddho, soinno, khomota...)
2. It is offline dictionary and doesn't use internet.
3. More than 30,000 words from samsad bangla to english dictionary.
4. More than 18,000 english to bangla words.
5. You can switch between 'bangla to english' and 'english to bangla' by pressing menu -> B2English or E2Bangla.
6. Bookmark support (add or remove bookmark by touching a word).
7. You can scroll up down by touch. So, even your spelling is wrong, you can find your desired word by scrolling up down.
8. You can switch between normal view and list (compact) view.
9. Shows bangla in any android handset. It doesn't use unicode.
If you cannot find a word, just scroll up/down by touch. Still, if you don't find your word, then search somarthok bangla word. For example, sorpo or sap.
There are few spelling and meaning errors. It may seem many to you, because you can see lots of words by scrolling.
1. Smart adjustment with QWERTY keyboard layout and Bengali letters.
2. Specialized double click feature(Double click with to type next letter)
3. Dedicated layout for inter-connected words(Juktoborno)
4. Added 52 inter-connected words(Juktoborno)
5. Dual keyboard layout (Bengali Keyboard and English Keyboard )
6. No internet connection is required
1. Download & install Bornali Bangla Keyboard
2. Open Bornali Keyboards Application and click to "Keyboard Setting"
3. Select Bornali Bangla Keyboard as Language and Input Method
4. Then open any typing field (can be new message, search box)
5. Drag the notification bar down & click on "Select Input Method"
6. Select Bornali Keyboard from the Keypad list
7. And start sharing your feelings in Bangla language .
- easy to use interface
- setup time span quickly
- notifications on the LiveView™ and phone
- vibration of LiveView™ and phone
- LiveView™ LED indicates status with different colors
- sound after reaching the end of the time span
This is set of three keyboard types:
- Cell keyboard: letters are formed in four cells. To write a letter press a cell and then move the finger in the direction of the letter
- QWERTZ keyboard with magnifying glass
- Alfanumeric keyboard
This set of keyboards has been designed to speed up typing and reduce accidental typing errors.
- word suggestion (English and Czech language)
- optional vibrate when keypress
- cell keyboard can be personalized by changing its color
How to enable keyboard:
1) Go to settings, Language and Keyboard and find Cell Keyboard press the check box to enable it
2) Go to messages and select new message. Then long press the area for the text and select "Input method" and then select Cell Keyboard
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
IMPORTANT: This application only works in combination with the Sony LiveView Smartwatch.
OPEN SOURCE: https://github.com/frankkienl/LiveViewNotifications
This LiveView-plugin makes sure that ALL the notifications will be send to the LiveView.
Not just the SMS or Email notification, every notification!
The application needs additional permissions to make this happen.
You can give this permission by enabling this app as Accessibility Service
Don't forget to also enable this plugin in the LiveView settings.
See the screenshot to know how to enable this app.
(Root is not required)
poor Gmail Notifier.
"Poor Gmail Notifier", in response to the notification in the Official Gmail, to notify the Liveview. Will not do a useless communication, cell-friendly design. and The real time.
Therefore, Providing new incoming to notice.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
* more notification -> http://goo.gl/MRZfM
** In Bangla non-supported devices users can see Bangla including ligatures (যুক্তবর্ণ) while typing. **
It is completely FREE(no Ads) and forever will be.
1. Download & install the app.
2. Go to Settings > Language & keyboard or Language and input or Locale & text or similar
3. Select Projonmo Phonetic Keyboard
4. Open any typing area and select Projonmo Phonetic Keyboard from Input method picker.
5. Now only for the first time you will be redirected to Settings screen of Projonmo Phonetic Keyboard.
6. In Settings screen there is a Bangla sentence (বঙ্গের ঝালমুড়ি). If you can read it properly then press Yes button otherwise the No button.
7. Voila! Start Typing ! :)
8. While typing press the key with 'ব' icon to switch between Bangla and English.
The Key mapping (layout) is given in the Settings screen of Projonmo Phonetic Keyboard. You can check it anytime via going there.
If you find any bug or have some suggestions, just let us know.
--- Dedicated to young fighters of 'Shahbag Movement' protesting against War Criminals. ---
Porting android 4.0 apps to work with older devices requires quite a bit of time and effort. Please be patient regarding bugs/issues. To support my development efforts on this keyboard, you can buy the ICS Keyboard Skin that I developed. Look under my app list or search for "ICS Keyboard Skin" on the market. Thank you!
ICS Keyboard - The keyboard from Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich
This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (codename ice cream sandwich). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same IceCream Keyboard you will find in Android 4.0 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better. It's also a better version than some other similar IceCream Sandwich Keyboards you will find on the market, such as the port created by johntanmi or NICK ZHANG.
It's even better than the standard IceCream Sandwich keyboard:
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Internet access is for the new version check and notification. When you open the app, the app will detects and notify you if your current version is outdated.
It won't send any personal information to anywhere.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English, French , Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech, Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek,Serbian, Hungarian, Swiss
Great app! Works perfectly fine on my Samsung Note 2. No issues so far. I recommend this app for anyone looking for a 1 touch, easy app to help with battery life.
★★★★★ Nexus 4
Nifty Many useful features for the avg Joe ..if you need to speed up, clean up or improve battery life this app is for you.
★★★★★ Galaxy S II (GT-I9100)
Brilliant This application is amazing finally I can have just one app that can do everything.
★★★★★ Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
excellent big changes came after i used this app. highly recommend to everyone!
Phone feeling sluggish? Running low on space? Optimize your smartphone now with a suite of super-convenient tools.
Use Super Optimize to identify and terminate memory and battery-hogging apps, free up precious space by clearing out cache files, and enhance your privacy by wiping away search histories and more!
Hundreds of thousands of Android users trust Super Optimize to keep their phones happy!
★ Battery management: extend battery life by switching off components you don't need. Put your phone into "Eco mode" with one tap.
★ System management: remove temporary files and claw back your precious disk space, app by app. Terminate apps and processes you don't need.
★ Uninstall apps effortlessly.
★ History management: clear your call history, message drafts, email search history and more.
★ Transfer apps to and from the SD card.
★ Manage volume and brightness settings in a simple interface.
Use mobile barcodes to access web links, add contacts, navigate maps, and much more! Works with QuickMark's Chrome browser extension!
Lite version also available with slightly less Permission requirements (which results in less functions).
Update Log: http://goo.gl/NYSLF
Feel free to contact us here if you have any questions:
About app Permissions
Required for the ad networks we are using.
If you scan a QR Code that contains someone's business card information, you can save it directly to your phone's address book. And if you want to share someone's business card with another person, you can just as easily create a QR Code from one of your existing contacts.
Just like sharing a contact, you can also share links of interesting websites that you have visited. Again, by generating a QR Code on your mobile screen and have your friend scan it.
Write to External Storage
Some users have wanted to share the QR Codes generated from our app with others, which is why we need a place to store the image.
Push Related Permissions
The following Permissions are requested for sending Push Notifications. We are currently testing to see if GET_ACCOUNTS can be safely removed.
NOTE: If the app for some reason fails to init the camera of your device or run into some other issue and you are interested in helping us fix the problem, please contact us at email@example.com or find us on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks!
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
* TO LTE USERS *
NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix.
NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based on IP address, host name or domain name. You can allow or deny only specific connections of an app.
- No root required as the name NoRoot Firewall says.
- Fine-grained access control based on IP/host name/domain name.
- Simple interface. Easy to use.
- Minimal permissions. No location, No phone number.
This is the perfect solution if you want a firewall for android without root. It gives you a complete protection for your Android. NoRoot Firewall is like Drodwall for no root users.
- Björn Sobolewski
- Elias Holzmann
- Torsten Bischof
- Daniel Macedo
- Víctor Alberto Nibeyro
- Wilco van Tilburg
- Patrick DARRICAU
- David opdebeeck
- George Camargo
- Fernando G
- Florin Radulescu
- Mehmet Ali Inceefe
- Tufan Bağdu
- Ömer from steppes
- Adair Moreno Matus
- Amer ahmad
- Nibeyro Víctor Alberto
- Matthew Hoyles
- Lachezar Gorchev
- Fabian Thomys
- Alejandro Celis
- Juan Diego Iannelli
- Pierre-Louis Russo
- Alfred Spijker
- Matúš Moravčík
- Julian David Strassegger
- Nickolay Umnoff
- Anil R Chaudhari
- abdullah almuzahmi
- and many other people
Make an account on blipfoto to upload your own blips, or just browse other peoples photos / journals without one.
This is a hobby project by users ~nh and ~uzar (aka Nanne and Ilse). You can download the .apk FOR FREE over at our site by the way.
Feature requests, remarks, bugreports or compliments are welcomed: just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the website (http://androblip.huiges.nl). You can ofcourse leave us a comment here!
The application was made using the official blipfoto API.
Market rating is "Low Maturity" because Google requires that for user-generated content. In practice Blipfoto is highly moderated.