1. Add enable/disable auto captitalize keyword after use space 2. Add Choose long press duration 3.enable/disable emojis in word suggestion 4. Suggest contacts name enable/disable 5. Spacebar vibration enable/disable 6. Keyboard size such as swiftkey keyboard
I had to reboot my phone due to the ear proximity playing up (I couldnt end calls or even voicemail, often I'd call someone and they wouldn't hang up so I'd be stuck not being able to use my phone for a few minutes - luckily I live with the person I was calling so I was able to ask them to hang up) and the emojis are different? I've lost the pondering emoji and a few others, which I'm really disappointed about.
Great keyboard for typing. Autocorrect and predictions the best. Predicts emoji too. Only problem is they don't have any cool skins. Other than default, white and black skins every other skin looks ugly. Sony are you listening 👂?
After the recent update my keyboard suddenly "lost" all my words and refuses to learn new ones. No idea of it's linked though I have been using my phone for a year and a half now and had no problems in the past.
Why won't it recognise my words, I have to keep uninstalling it then start again. this is STILL doing this randomly, why??😠😠😠
This key board is amazing good amount of options, one thing is highly needed, the number above the letters (numbers keys) don't show when the screen os rotated, please add this option, it is so annoying to type numbers whey screen is rotated without key numbers.
- Bug fixes
- The keyboard settings are now adapted to the Multi-Window feature that’s introduced with Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- Solved issue where the wrong emoji prediction was shown in the candidate bar.
- Added text prediction when writing in between two emojis.
- Added support for new emojis coming with Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- Numeric row is now automatically enabled for password text fields.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
A glowing keypad with smileys and emoticons and fine neon blue backgrounds!
Sony Mobile Communications
Personalize your headset when listening to music, during a call or on the go.
Track your activity on Lifelog, the clever health & fitness tool on Android.
This is the official Messaging application for your Sony smart accessory.