Xperia Transfer 2 can’t transfer data to Xperia 1 IV, Xperia 10 IV or later. To transfer data to these devices, please use data transfer tool provided by Android OS.
Xperia Transfer 2 allows you to transfer data from your previous iPhone or Android smartphone when you switch to a Sony Xperia.
- Documents (Only from Android smartphones)
- Call history (Only from Android smartphones)
- Messages (SMS/MMS)
- Settings (Only from another Xperia)
*DRM protected data cannot be transferred.
*From iCloud, you cannot transfer music or messages.
*From an Android smartphone via USB, files larger than 4GB cannot be transferred.
*From an iPhone running iOS11 or an earlier version, photo and video cannot be transferred via USB.
*Documents can only be transferred if both devices are running Android 10 or an earlier version.
*Only files saved in the internal storage can be transferred.
*The transferred data will not be stored on the server.
- Transfer from Android smartphone to Xperia: USB, Wi-Fi Direct
- Transfer from iPhone to Xperia: USB, iCloud
*When transferring through USB, you need a USB OTG adapter or another cable that can connect the two devices.
- Receiving: Xperia 1 III, Xperia 5 III, Xperia PRO-I, Xperia 10 III, Xperia Ace II, Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II, Xperia 5 II, Xperia 1, Xperia 5, Xperia PRO
- Android smartphones with Android 6.0 or higher
- iPhones with iOS 9.0 or higher
- The type of data that can be transferred varies depending on the type of device and transfer method. Check what content can be transferred from the app screen.
- Confirm results after transferring important content.
- Data synced with online services such as contacts or calendar might not be transferred.
- Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC
- iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.