With fullBODRUM, crammed with information about Bodrum Peninsula and its resorts, you will always have a travel guide in your pocket.
All information about Bodrum Peninsula resorts (online or offline)
With daily updates, fullBODRUM also allows you to make the most of your limited time, and offers a resort guide featuring selected businesses and useful information. A wide array of tips and advice on everything from museums and historical sites to restaurants, bars, shopping, beaches and marinas will ensure that fullBODRUM never leaves your hands.
• Restaurant / Bar / Cafes
• Private Beach & Seas
• Tourism Agency
• Rent a Car
• Culture & Art
• Beauty Center & Coiffeurs
• Real Estate
• Important Phone Numbers
Follow us @
THIS SUMMER YOU WILL BE DISCOVERING NEW PLACES
It is now easier to find everything in Bodrum about hotels, night life, dinning, health, travel and much more.
With Bodrum Mobile Guide application you can easily reach shopping malls, hospitals, historical places, hotels, night clubs and you can easily set your route to places you want to go on your map.
If you are traveling to Bodrum or you think to travel this is the best application to be your guide.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
OBS: Esse aplicativo ainda não está otimizado para tablets.
This is the mappa map for Bodrum a town on the southern Aegean coast of Turkey, popular with tourists from all over the world.
The region includes the municipalities of Bodrum, Turgutreis, Ortakent, Türkbükü, Yalıkavak, Gümüşlük, Bitez, Konacık, Yalı and Mumcular; with many tourist-oriented developments being constructed across the district area. Known as one of the Seven Wonders of The Ancient World, The Mauseloum was built by Artemisia, the sister and the wife of King Mausolos, B.C. 355. The mauseloum was destroyed in an earthquake and the ruins were used in building of the Halikarnassus Castle.
The offline mappa map of Bodrum & Izmir also covers the areas of Manisa, Izmir, Aydin and Mugla. Izmir is a rapidly growing city on the Central Aegean coast of Turkey.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Bodrum & Izmir, Turkey:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Bodrum & Izmir now!
Follow us @
Live Maps Application is Guide to how to usa Live Maps on mobile phone by yourself
- How to Use Live Search Maps
- Navigation & GPS
- What Is a GPS Tracking Device?
- How to Use Coordinates in Live Maps
- How to Get Live Satellite Views on Your Phone
- How to Locate a Cell Phone with GPS
NOTE: - This is Contents Application. It gives you information regarding Live Maps
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest GPS Hiking, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: http://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Heraklion, Larissa, Volos, Rhodes, Ioannina, Chania, Chalcis and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
The Live version of WiP-PVR works ONLINE, offering you the full WiP experience with immediate updates; so the next time you use WiP, it will include the latest additions like just-announced events or recently-added specials.
WiP-PVR Live FEATURES:
- GPS-powered maps:
WiP-PVR Live includes over 500 points of interest in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, each one of them located at its exact position in a Google Map of the area with geo-location functionality included.
- Street view, driving and walking directions:
Want to see what a certain area of PVR actually looks like? Use street view and see by yourself what that restaurant looks like; or even better, get directions to the place!
- near-me functionality:
Using GPS technology, WiP puts the businesses, attractions, specials, tours and beaches that are “near you” right at your fingertips! near-me also determines the distance from your current location and it is available as a list view and a map view.
- in-phone specials:
Enjoy exclusive promotions from our featured businesses; this WiP functionality is time-sensitive, meaning that it will only show you the specials available at the moment. Specials can be redeemed by simply showing the WiP app to an employee at the establishment.
- in-depth information about local restaurants, hotels and businesses:
Exclusive articles about local restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, art galleries, spas, tours and more. With all the important info such as addresses, phone numbers, websites, e-mail addresses, hours of operation right at your fingertips.
- in-depth information about the destination and emergency numbers:
Exclusive articles about the basic details of the destination, its history, traditions, cultural and natural attractions, things to do, emergency numbers and more.
- Business Directory:
WiP contains a complete directory of local businesses with addresses, telephone numbers and location markers in maps.
- Exclusive Videos:
Featuring the best attractions at the destination.
- Browse by Category:
Search the WiP content by category. For example you can browse the “Restaurant” category and then select the “Mexican” sub-category to get a list of Mexican restaurants.
- Browse by Neighborhood:
Search the WiP content by the zone or neighborhood you are interested in.
- Browse by Tag:
Search the WiP content by tags. A tag is a word that describes what you are looking for. Examples of tags are “Romantic”, “Pet-Friendly”, “WiFi” and “Trendy”.
- Locals and Tourists Friendly:
WiP is a city app as much as it is a travel app, which means that it is as useful for tourists as it is for locals. Everybody can appreciate an exclusive special provided only on WiP, or take advantage of the vast information available in our database.
WiP is provided in English and Spanish, the app will choose the appropriate language based on the settings in your device.
- Major areas of interest: Puerto Vallarta, Punta Mita, Sayulita, Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, San Pancho, Surf Spots, & more.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Boston is the largest city in New England, the capital of the state of Massachusetts, and one of the most historic, wealthy and influential cities in the United States of America. Its plethora of museums, historical sights, and wealth of live performances, all explain why the city gets 16.3 million visitors a year, making it one of the ten most popular tourist locations in the country.
Although not technically in Boston, the neighboring cities of Cambridge and Brookline are functionally integrated with Boston by mass transit and effectively a part of the city. Cambridge, just across the Charles River, is home to Harvard, MIT, local galleries, restaurants, and bars and is an essential addition to any visit to Boston. Brookline is nearly surrounded by Boston and has its own array of restaurants and shopping.
With this app you are able to explore everything that Golden Savoy has to offer before your visit. Discover all of our guest and hotel services, explore our bars and restaurants and even view our Spa & Wellness treatments. Once you check-in, you can also order in room dining and beverages to your room as well as make reservations for the Spa and interactively request any other services you may need during your stay.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it