NEW IMPROVED VERSION 2 AVAILABLE
Look at the bottom of this page for iModelAnalysis2
use the following link to download new app instead
Simplify performing mathematical calculations related to orthodontic model analysis.
Perform quick and accurate mathematical calculations for:
1. Bolton Analysis
2. Tooth-size/arch-length discrepancies in the maxillary and mandibular arches
3. Howes Analysis
4. Pont and Linder-Harth Analyses for arch-width
5. Tanaka-Johnston for mixed-dentition analysis
It also functions as a pocket reference to the above analyses which can act as an e-learning tool.
Looking for a great way to increase patient acceptance of orthodontic treatment? Let the Carriere® Ortho 3D application help make your life a little easier with assisting you in patient education of your Carriere products.
This application lets you take advantage of high-quality patient education tools geared towards the benefits of Carriere products helping you easily educate your patients, and convert more initial visits into treatments.
Features and benefits you’ll start implementing today:
.State-of-the-art interactive 3D appliances
.View and interact with all aspects of the self-ligating bracket and distalizer-360º usability
.Don’t just zoom in and out, turn the product to the view that best suits your needs
.Walk patients through their orthodontic treatment with Carriere Self-Ligating Brackets
.Show patients how the Carriere Distalizer will perform in their mouth
.Easily learn how to determine which distalizer size is best for your treatment
.Get assistance on determining which treatment option is best for your case
.Easy to use saving you and your staff time
This is a new generation of software based on virtual reality in 3-D. It is a project designed and directed by Dr. Luis Carrière in which the Class II Div. 1 and Div. 2 orthodontic treatment can be visually demonstrated, creating a 3-D image for each structure and a library of materials containing all kinds of arches, auxiliary components and links needed in the technique, defining the shape of each element and giving it consistency so it can achieve the semblance of reality, needed for a perfect visual reproduction.
Giving all the elements a 3-D configuration and inter-relating them in an orderly way.
In this way, the movement of the teeth can be observed in all the stages of the treatment, in the three planes of space, with mouth open or in occlusion and in real time. Furthermore, it also allows us to appreciate its characteristics with great detail, avoiding any kind of confusion as we can use the zoom and total interaction in real time.
• Your treatment information, such as:
- Account Balance
- Media such as patient education videos
• Practice Information, such as:
- About the doctor and staff
- Contact info (email, phone)
- Office hours
- Media files like practice videos and images
- News Items, RSS fields from your website
- Social media links of the practice such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and Yelp
The application is one of its kind and provides dentists to calculate one of the most important bolton ratio.So our dentist friends don't have to do a much for calculating different model analysis ratios, they just have enter tooth measurement values and the application gets the ratios calculated for them!
NBDE II Stanford Review Course is the #1 rapid-review for dental students preparing for NBDE Part II. NBDE Stanford Review Course includes 1,300 multiple-choice, review questions with detailed rationales. You can take mock exams with new questions on each test.
NBDE II Stanford Review Course provides updated information on Endodontics, Operative Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, Pain Control, Oral Diagnosis, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Patient Management, Periodontics, Pharmacology, and Prosthodontics.
• 1,300 review questions highlight important points of each topic. Each question has a rationale, which explains the principles in each question. You can check your scores and track your progress.
• Case studies present detailed scenarios that challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-world situations, just as you will be required to do on the NBDE Part II examination.
• A review book is included to convey essential data and key points.
• Illustrations and tables provide supplementary information and emphasize important points and decks.
Now you can try out the #1 NBDE II app for free!
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —