Thank you all for the downloads! You have made this to be the most popular implementation of SOS Game in play store!
The favourite classic game that we all have played usually at class-room with pencil and paper, is available on Android!
You can play with your friends or versus the computer.
There are two difficulty levels normal and hard and the SOS Game uses random engine so the computer won't make the same moves all the time.
The hard difficulty level is very challenging and anticipates the future moves.
For those who don't know how to play SOS game here are the rules.
1) SOS is a two player game played in a 2D grid e.g. 7x7.
2) The players have the option to put either S or O at an empty square.
3) Each turn plays one player.
4) If a player makes an SOS sequence (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) that player plays another turn.
5) The player which will make the most SOS sequences wins.