The ToursExecutive App enables travel providers on the SOTA (Smart Online Travel Assistant) platform the convenience of viewing the latest updates of their transactions and customer enquiry records over their mobile devices.
Up to now these records could only be accessed through, ideally, desktop computers via Internet browsers.
A standout feature of the app is the facility to reply to Package Enquiries on the go, to help expedite the buying process.
ToursExecutive provides the following features:
- Total Number of Enquiries generated for the day, which enables you to promptly reply to them.
- Package updates include packages currently published, packages expired and also packages unpublished. A travel provider’s complete list of available and valid packages could also be viewed.
- Invoice Summary include records of invoices generated for the current month, total invoices issued for the year, payment successfully collected, failed payment and cancelled payment, among others.
- Transaction Summary displays successful transactions with accompanying date and time of each and transaction amount. This could be expanded to view customer details and description of package(s) purchased.
- Tours Executive App also allows travel providers to check their SOTA Credit balance to ensure they have sufficient credit to upload packages and use other SOTA-related services.
The App comes with a handy notification feature. Tapping on the bell icon will allow you quick access to important notifications like the number of new enquiries received and number of packages published since the last update.
Among the basic profile information that could be updated via the App are password, name and mobile contact.
SOTA Credit Top Up feature is in development.
The App would require username and password to function and is only available to travel providers registered with SOTA.