Toddlers learn to follow spoken directions and interact with a touch screen by:
* Selecting objects
* Searching for hidden kittens
* Moving kittens along the screen
* Drag and drop the kittens into a box
* Herding kittens
Story components in each scene form an evolving picture and audio story, including:
* Introduction of the kittens by name
* Being asked to help Mittens to find her kittens
* Herding the kittens back into the house from outside
Demonstrates character development. Each kitten has its own character, consistent across scenes as indicated by different voices and types of comment.
Six scenes of progressive complexity, suitable for older pre-school children.
As your child explores within the scenes (including stroking Mittens in the second scene, or touching the ball at game's end), some happy surprises may occur!
Game is highly re-playable due to multiple and varied locations for hidden kittens that randomly differ with each replay.
A two and a half year old play tester needed some assistance in learning to herd the kittens back into the house. Older children needed only verbal prompting.
All children successfully learned to herd the kittens back into the house.