• Full Action List: has a categorized listing of four groups (attack, sleaze, data processing, and firewall) of every available action to deckers with each applicable Opposing skill test included.
• All in One Calculator: Manage your state and attributes and programs and the app will provide the correct number of dice to roll and set the limit for you.
• Integrated Die Roller: Once you have selected your action, the app provides an easy button that allows you roll your number of die for that test. It will warn you when you glitch or critically glitch. You can even use Edge in each roll.
• Full Program List: has every available program to a decker or a commlink user. Selecting a program will correctly modify all the corresponding skill tests.
• Easily Manage Your Character State: Change your cyberdeck attributes on the fly; control a variety of switches control Running Silently, Public Grid mode, and if your Target is on a Different grid; easily switch your interface mode (AR, Cold Sim, Hot Sim) and the app will account for this in your die rolls and initiative; and add your noise rating.
• Persistent modules: saves your characters stats between sessions!
Like the app? Please donate in app! The more donations, the more I can codesling some Shadowrun apps.
I have several features planned for the feature including:
- Matrix Condition Monitor Tracker
- Save and Load Deck Configurations
- Action/Program Search
- Multiple Character Sheets
- Additional Magic/Combat companion app
The SchattenWurf app does not need any permissions on your Android device and is completely AD FREE - and will stay that way.
The dice rolls are generated using a cryptographically strong pseudo random number generator.
- Simple interface
- Quick & easy selection of the number of dice to roll
- Roll log
- Enable "Rule of Six", e.g. for rolls using Edge
- Shows Glitches and Critical Glitches
- Toggle between SR5 & SR4 Glitch rules
- Dice-rolling sounds (Optional)
- Shake your Android device to start a new dice roll (Optional)
The app's design was partly inspired by the iOS app named "SR4 Dice Pool Roller".
The features currently included are
1. Handling initiative phases.
2. Wound modifiers.
3. Items which affect when wound modifiers are applied can be added.
4. Disabled characters are skipped.
5. Drag n drop to resolve ties.
6. For Shadowrun fifth edition initiative actions are available.
I plan to include:
2. Auto rolling.
3. Out of order list.
If you have any comments or requests feel free to get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.
- Roll result display
- Roll detail display with successive rerolls
Shadowrun system (swipe right from the WoD page):
- 4th edition and above
- Glitch and critical glitch handling
- Edge handling (exploding 6s)
World of Darkness (swipe left from the Shadowrun page) :
- Multi-success rules handling (3 rules : no multi, double, reroll / Threshold can be adjusted e.g Exalted doubles successes on 9+)
- Willpower use handling (+1 success / no botch)
- 1s cancel successes or not (normal roll / damage roll)
-Clean and intuïtive user interface
-Second chance mechanic
-Exploding sixes mechanic
-Dynamic night and day layout