• Full Action List: has a categorized listing of four groups (attack, sleaze, data processing, and firewall) of every available action to deckers with each applicable Opposing skill test included.
• All in One Calculator: Manage your state and attributes and programs and the app will provide the correct number of dice to roll and set the limit for you.
• Integrated Die Roller: Once you have selected your action, the app provides an easy button that allows you roll your number of die for that test. It will warn you when you glitch or critically glitch. You can even use Edge in each roll.
• Full Program List: has every available program to a decker or a commlink user. Selecting a program will correctly modify all the corresponding skill tests.
• Easily Manage Your Character State: Change your cyberdeck attributes on the fly; control a variety of switches control Running Silently, Public Grid mode, and if your Target is on a Different grid; easily switch your interface mode (AR, Cold Sim, Hot Sim) and the app will account for this in your die rolls and initiative; and add your noise rating.
• Persistent modules: saves your characters stats between sessions!
Like the app? Please donate in app! The more donations, the more I can codesling some Shadowrun apps.
I have several features planned for the feature including:
- Matrix Condition Monitor Tracker
- Save and Load Deck Configurations
- Action/Program Search
- Multiple Character Sheets
- Additional Magic/Combat companion app
The SchattenWurf app does not need any permissions on your Android device and is completely AD FREE - and will stay that way.
The dice rolls are generated using a cryptographically strong pseudo random number generator.
- Simple interface
- Quick & easy selection of the number of dice to roll
- Roll log
- Enable "Rule of Six", e.g. for rolls using Edge
- Shows Glitches and Critical Glitches
- Toggle between SR5 & SR4 Glitch rules
- Dice-rolling sounds (Optional)
- Shake your Android device to start a new dice roll (Optional)
The app's design was partly inspired by the iOS app named "SR4 Dice Pool Roller".
The features currently included are
1. Handling initiative phases.
2. Wound modifiers.
3. Items which affect when wound modifiers are applied can be added.
4. Disabled characters are skipped.
5. Drag n drop to resolve ties.
6. For Shadowrun fifth edition initiative actions are available.
I plan to include:
2. Auto rolling.
3. Out of order list.
If you have any comments or requests feel free to get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.
-Clean and intuïtive user interface
-Second chance mechanic
-Exploding sixes mechanic
-Dynamic night and day layout
- Roll result display
- Roll detail display with successive rerolls
Shadowrun system (swipe right from the WoD page):
- 4th edition and above
- Glitch and critical glitch handling
- Edge handling (exploding 6s)
World of Darkness (swipe left from the Shadowrun page) :
- Multi-success rules handling (3 rules : no multi, double, reroll / Threshold can be adjusted e.g Exalted doubles successes on 9+)
- Willpower use handling (+1 success / no botch)
- 1s cancel successes or not (normal roll / damage roll)
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th and 5th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
* Mini6/Breachworld (RPG)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
** NEW ** We now offer OGL content Data Packs for Pathfinder, with more on the way.
Data Packs Available (via in-app purchase)
* Pathfinder: Spells
* Pathfinder: Feats
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Entry Portraits
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
NOTE: this app does nothing on its own and its sole purpose it to remove the ads, you still need the free Hero Lab Character Sheet app installed to view your portfolios. no extra features are enabled with this installed.
Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
You only need to choose some traits of the attacker and the defender and let the app roll it's internal dice. Immediately you'll see what's going to happen to the player character.
Based on the GMG pdf file for "Crits and Fumbles". Under permission of Kenzer & Co.