• Full Action List: has a categorized listing of four groups (attack, sleaze, data processing, and firewall) of every available action to deckers with each applicable Opposing skill test included.
• All in One Calculator: Manage your state and attributes and programs and the app will provide the correct number of dice to roll and set the limit for you.
• Integrated Die Roller: Once you have selected your action, the app provides an easy button that allows you roll your number of die for that test. It will warn you when you glitch or critically glitch. You can even use Edge in each roll.
• Full Program List: has every available program to a decker or a commlink user. Selecting a program will correctly modify all the corresponding skill tests.
• Easily Manage Your Character State: Change your cyberdeck attributes on the fly; control a variety of switches control Running Silently, Public Grid mode, and if your Target is on a Different grid; easily switch your interface mode (AR, Cold Sim, Hot Sim) and the app will account for this in your die rolls and initiative; and add your noise rating.
• Persistent modules: saves your characters stats between sessions!
Like the app? Please donate in app! The more donations, the more I can codesling some Shadowrun apps.
I have several features planned for the feature including:
- Matrix Condition Monitor Tracker
- Save and Load Deck Configurations
- Action/Program Search
- Multiple Character Sheets
- Additional Magic/Combat companion app
The dice can be added at will, using common formulas as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help.
Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/TTjb9
Don't worry! You do not need to write the formula all the time! Once defined, a die can be rolled as many times as you want by simply touching the corresponding icon.
"Named values", as well as keep track of games scores, allow you to define formulas based on these scores. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula "(lvl)d6" to determine the fireball damage - that way you don't need to edit the formula each time your mage level up: just change the "Level" value!
Quick Dice Roller allow to create different dice bags (to organize dice by game system, by character or however you like) and it is possible to quickly switch between bags.
The app can be configured to chain link rolls, so two rolls made in rapid succession are linked together. Or, if such concatenation has to be made more than once, it is always possible to create a new die which sum the outcome of the two single rolls (i.e. 1d6+1d8).
Like to play by chat or by e-mail? Quick Dice Roller allow to automatically copy last roll outcome to the clipboard, so sharing can be made with a simple paste command.
Quick Dice Roller is one of the few apps of it's category (maybe the only?) that allows to apply modifiers after a roll is made, as usual with a simple touch. The warrior was blinded? No problem: tap to roll for the attack and tap to apply a -4 modifier.
Some of the main features of Quick Dice Roller
★ Applies modifiers on the fly
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (i.e. xdy+z)
★ Use named values to keep track of scores and in formulas
★ Many functions to emulate main systems
★ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
★ Online help
★ Large selection of icons for dice and dice bags
★ Manual or automatic aggregation of results
★ Last roll overlay notification
★ Sound notifications (optional)
★ Persistence of data among various installations*
★ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
The SchattenWurf app does not need any permissions on your Android device and is completely AD FREE - and will stay that way.
The dice rolls are generated using a cryptographically strong pseudo random number generator.
- Simple interface
- Quick & easy selection of the number of dice to roll
- Roll log
- Enable "Rule of Six", e.g. for rolls using Edge
- Shows Glitches and Critical Glitches
- Toggle between SR5 & SR4 Glitch rules
- Dice-rolling sounds (Optional)
- Shake your Android device to start a new dice roll (Optional)
The app's design was partly inspired by the iOS app named "SR4 Dice Pool Roller".
The features currently included are
1. Handling initiative phases.
2. Wound modifiers.
3. Items which affect when wound modifiers are applied can be added.
4. Disabled characters are skipped.
5. Drag n drop to resolve ties.
6. For Shadowrun fifth edition initiative actions are available.
I plan to include:
2. Auto rolling.
3. Out of order list.
If you have any comments or requests feel free to get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.
- Roll result display
- Roll detail display with successive rerolls
Shadowrun system (swipe right from the WoD page):
- 4th edition and above
- Glitch and critical glitch handling
- Edge handling (exploding 6s)
World of Darkness (swipe left from the Shadowrun page) :
- Multi-success rules handling (3 rules : no multi, double, reroll / Threshold can be adjusted e.g Exalted doubles successes on 9+)
- Willpower use handling (+1 success / no botch)
- 1s cancel successes or not (normal roll / damage roll)
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
** NEW ** We now offer OGL content Data Packs for Pathfinder, with more on the way.
Data Packs Available (via in-app purchase)
* Pathfinder: Spells
* Pathfinder: Feats
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
Dice Bag is a free, fully featured, zero advertisement application. Built for the serious gamer who prefers customization and features over pretty colors.
Players and GMs can pre-program all their rolls in advance and never interrupt the flow of battle by looking up exact damage or hit bonuses.
Its intention is not to replace the fun and excitement of real dice. Instead DiceBag provides an alternative when dice get forgotten or misplaced. Also great for that spontaneous session.
Current features include:
- Result history log.
- Profiles for different characters/games.
- Custom dice types for n-sided dice.
- Options such as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal and keep dice.
- Dice Combinations.
- Profile and Dice exporting and importing
Register on the iList forum and share with other people your iList/xList files, make the community grow.
Upload/Download the iList datapacks from the forum.
Email your army lists.
Use iList to organize your artworks photos.
3.3 Read the forum post
- Keeps log of dice rolls
- Can roll multiple dice
- Can add modifiers
- Comes preloaded with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, and d100
- Can add you own dice with any number of sides