”Great app for being able to quickly lay down an idea or work out an arrangement. Like having a studio in your pocket…”-Terry Murphy, USA
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Playback the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Record/playback unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Edit your tracks non-destructively with a variety of editing tools
• Use USB Audio devices *
• Automate track volumes or panning using volume/pan envelopes
• Add effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• Route your signal to any number of Groups or Aux channels
• Record MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• Edit MIDI with the piano-roll editor
• Quantize your MIDI data to a variety of grid settings
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• Stay on time with the built-in Metronome
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices)
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Apply EQ with Spectrum analyser, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing songs and clips in a variety of formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3 or MIDI files)
• Continue working on your projects on other platforms: n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Unlike competing products such as Audio Evolution, n-Track lets you transfer your work to any desktop or mobile device by saving your project in multitrack .sng format
• Mixdown: You can export your song in standard (WAV, AIFF) or compressed format
• Share: You can send your work with a touch of the finger using email or other sharing platforms (such as Dropbox or Soundcloud) that you may have installed on your device
(*) USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
Notes on audio latency
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is low on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices)
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use an external mixer instead
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be made so low to be unhearable, much lower than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing
n-Track for Android online manual http://ntrack.com/android-multitrack-studio-manual.php
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your comments contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Equalizer Free excels when it comes to tweaking how your music sounds and handling any file type you throw at it.it have volume booster, great sound effects and visualizer for music fans. FLAC formats tend to be the preferred format for storing audio without sacrificing any quality, but if you’ve ever tried to listen to a FLAC file on a mobile device, you’ve probably noticed it can be tricky to get them to actually play in a music player. Fortunately, Equalizer Free handles FLAC files like a champ, as well as other slightly less common files like OGG, WMA, ALAC, and… well, you get the point. Few apps can handle as many different file types as Equalizer Free, which makes it an excellent tool if you happen to store your music collection in differing formats.
In addition to just playing all of your odd music formats, Equalizer Free supports a ton of music enhancements that make your music sound that much better like Music Equalizer Pro, Music Volume EQ ,Equalizer + mp3 Player Volume Headphones Equalizer. There’s a built-in 10 band equalizer that’s infinitely better than what you’ll find preloaded on any Android device, separate bass and treble tweaks, support for gapless playback, crossfading, replay gain correction, and mono mixing. These features may be a bit overwhelming for extremely casual music listeners, but for the power user, they’re extremely useful to have.
A powerful app just isn’t complete without some personalization options, and Equalizer Free addresses that, too. There are multiple themes available on the Play Store, and there are four built-in widgets and a configurable lock screen for you to set up. Equalizer Free will also fetch lyrics and fill in album artwork for you, keeping your music library looking fantastic.
- List all the MP3 songs from the SD card .
- Choose the MP3 files from the list .
- Cut the file using forward and backward selector .
- Integrated MP3 player help you to play before cutting .
- You can save the file to SD card .
- Set the edited file as ring tone .
This app is base on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html