So, what are the essentials in Urology that every student should know before graduating from medical school? To answer this question, two urologists, Drs. Price Kerfoot and Paul Turek, surveyed hundreds of residency directors from different medical disciplines as well as graduating medical students, and analyzed and published what these stakeholders felt all students needed to know about Urology. Based on this research, an essential curriculum for all medical students was developed by the AUA and is now available to all students. Through this innovative, standardized curriculum, it is the hope of this society that all students will learn the core principles and practices in urology that are important for every practicing physician to know and apply throughout their medical careers, regardless of their career path.
Test your knowledge about the terminology associated with the primary structures and functions of the female and male reproductive system, and reproductive system related diseases, disorders and treatments.
Test and refresh your knowledge and skills about diseases and disorders affecting the genitourinary system, e.g., benign prostatic hypertrophy, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, kidney stones, renal failure, testicular cancer, urinary tract infection, etc.
This app will be extremely useful for someone who wants to review what they have learned in class / their own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Urology in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
This review quiz app contains over 360 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want to test their advanced knowledge of Urology.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Urology quiz and you’ll be glad you did!
This app is mainly for medical health workers and students of biology and pharmacology around the world.
Thousands of Drug Names (trade and generic names), Anatomical terms, Dermatological terms, Internal Medicine terms, Surgical terms including orthopedics and urology, DSM-IV terms and ICD-9 terms.
This is a free app supported by ads.