**ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH /SYSTEM/ETC/YSOUND.XML FILE EG. GALAXY NOTE 3 EXYNOS, NOTE 3 NEO, S4 KOREAN**
This app is for devices with Digital-To-Analog-Converter (DAC) which uses /system/etc/ysound.xml file. If you don't know if your device is supported you can run this app and check.
This app provides changes volume on all inputs and outputs on devices with YSound. You can change volume of eg. Loudspeaker, Earpiece, Headphones and Microphone.
-Galaxy Note III Exynos
-Galaxy Note III Neo Exynos
-Galaxy S IV Korean
-And many more with /system/etc/ysound.xml file
Ziad Amr Ibrahim for app icon concept
- You can connect to your computer at any time no matter where you are
- You can help your customers, family, friends having problems with their computers by connecting them remotely
- You can watch the presentation at work from outside the Office
You can connect to computers 3 ways:
- With continuous access password
- You can send connection offer over user list
- ID / Password
- Can be used in tablets and phones( available for Android 2.1 and higher )
- All communication is done with high security standards ( 256 bit AES / 1024 bit RSA )
- Simply run Alpemix.exe on the computer that you want to connect
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
VNC(not RDP) client to control you computer from anywhere.
share same smart UI with Remote RDP(another app).
connect to any Windows, Linux, Macs with VNC server installed.
Turn off Clipboard support if you have update or input issues on Mac OS.
Turn off Request cursor updates if you have cursor related issue.
See remotespark.com for more info
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your phone or tablet. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you're on a slow speed network choose "High color 16 Bit" and 640x480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
QUICK START GUIDE:
1. Tap Add Connection
2. Fill all the Label, Host and Port
3. Tap the return button
4. Confirm you want to save the changes
5. From the list of connections tap the one you saved. A connection will be initiated.
6. To edit an existing connection tap the star icon next to it.
Remote System Monitor allows to get advanced system and hardware information from your windows computer over the network.
Remote System Monitor is composed of an Android application to display system information and a server software for Windows PC. Get Windows server software at http://www.trigonesoft.com/index.php/download
You can use it to check your home cinema (HTPC), media centre, servers , gaming computers or desktop state.
It is particularly useful to check your system state while playing games, allowing you to know if the computer is overheating, how your system deal with temperature and fan speed and how your games are using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc..).
System and Hardware Information Provided are:
- temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
- cpu and gpu load
- cpu and gpu frequencies
- ram, swap and video memory usage
- voltages (system, gpu)
- advanced SSD information (total read/write, life time, etc..)
- physical disks read/write speed
- fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc...)
- network cards download/upload speed
- logical disks usage
- various controls and levels (fan, ...)
- liquid cooling flow
For more information and help: http://www.trigonesoft.com/
With this application you can remotely take the control of your desktop Transmission server via its web interface.
You need to activate transmission's web client.
- sliding menu
- multi accounts
- view your torrents list
- control a torrent
- adding a torrent to your server
- modify server options
- filter torrents
- sort torrents
I waiting for your feedbacks on Google+, twitter or by mail ...
Google+ page : https://plus.google.com/113940178792667131289
Easily increases to maximum your devices volume.
Boost ringtone volume, notification sound, multimedia and alarm.
Volume Booster is very easy to use, just tap BOOST button and wait app boost your phone speakers.
Be careful using headphone or headset.
Swift Remote is an application for controlling your desktop computer.
Send and receive files remotely, control your windows such as power controls, volume controls, set a shutdown timer, capture a screenshot and send it to your phone remotely, control your Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic remotely, control mouse, etc...
This program uses NirCmd tool from NirSoft
This application needs Swift Remote desktop application to work. Please download desktop application from here:
If you want to write your own custom commands, you can check NirCmd's manual:
- Connect multiple phones to desktop application
- Transfer Files between desktop and phone
- Control your Windows from your mobile. Power Controls, Shutdown Timer, Volume and Brightness Controls, Take a Screenshot, ...
- Control Windows Media Player (WMP) and Media Player Classic (MPC) with your phone remotely!
- Control your mouse cursor with your mobile's touch pad! You can change mouse sensivity from settings
- Write your own Custom Commands and save them in application! You can do almost anything remotely with the help of NirCmd! Check NirCmd's manual
- Send message from phone to desktop and vice versa and copy them to clipboard
- More features coming soon...
If you like Swift Remote, Please leave a review and/or star rating
Thanks to my friends:
for testing and giving me ideas.
For NFC functions, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC EXPRESS 2 are required.
Cloud GO!: Gather your ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive and accounts in one place and even backup to PC at the same time!
Remote Desktop: Easily access and control your PC, anytime and anywhere!
File Transfer: Sync files between your PCs and smart devices with just a click!
Remote Keyboard & Mouse: Easy and relaxing!
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Ensure to set up the Wi-Fi/Internet connection for your PC and Android devices.
4. Create and login the same ASUS Account on your PC and smart devices to enjoy a cross network usage.
You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes InnoRDP your perfect choice.
InnoRDP supports all operating systems that support Terminal Services respectively Remote Desktop Services out of the box.
Because live by advertising, if the ad fails to load, it will restrict the use of time!
Screen rotation will lead to reconnect, and then reload the ads, you can disable the rotation in the settings. Sorry.
*** Features Overview ***
Scan remote server
armeabi, armeabi-v7a, MIPS Compatible
Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
Full RDP integration
Advanced performance settings (3G network)
RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
*** Optimized for Android and gestures ***
Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for controlling mouse and keyboard with gestures
Auto fit and customizeable resolutions
Custom keyboard featuring all keys found on a traditional PC keyboard
*** Integration of RDP protocol in Android ***
support of the latest RDP protocol version 7.1
Optimized compression and caching for mobile networks (3G)
RemoteFX support with NEON optimizations
NSCodec (fast 32-Bit bitmap compression) support
High security standards - RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
You must know that Microsoft has removed Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services) from the Windows Home/Basic editions. In order to access those Windows systems with any RDP client you have to install an alternative Terminal Services (Remote Desktop Services) solution. We recommend "Thinstuff XP/VS Terminal Server" (http://www.thinstuff.com/products/xpvs-server/)!
Author: Mori Lin. Sann-tîng-poo
Download the PC Remote Receiver at our official site for free:
Remote Receiver is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:
• Perfect support GTAV.
• Remote Desktop - Touch window on your phone.
• Projector - share pictures, videos & screen of your phone on PC's big screen.
• Fly mode - Play fly game such as Ace Combat with G-Sensor.
• PPT sync - you can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
• My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
• Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting.
1.8.4 on-scr mouse etc
VNC client, control you computer from anywhere.
connect to any OS with VNC server installed
With Ad and more features: Software keyboard
Trackball as mouse
Home screen shortcut