* Chat-head-like floating icons to start or pause call recording anytime during a call, or open built in notes editor
* Add notes to your recording any time during a call, not just after the call ends
* See notes history when in call
* Select from various calls recording options - Manual or automatic, only contacts or only non contacts. Set white/black lists to refine even more.
* Built in Mixer Editor for ALSA based rooted devices
* Automatic backup to Dropbox
* Automatically delete old recordings based on date, count or storage size
* Add notes to calls from Call log
* Create reminders to recordings
* Material Design
* Color themes
* Categorize / Star / Comment your recordings
* Pin-protect your recordings from wondering eyes
PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU EXPERIENCE ISSUES WITH CALL RECORDINGS PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWINGS:
* MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T ANY ACTIVE CALL RECORDER ALREADY RECORDING
* CHANGE RECORDING SETTINGS IN APPLICATION SETTINGS
* CONTACT US THROUGH THE APPLICATION, WE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST
Whenever in a call, Jit Call Recorder chat-head-like icons will immediately float undisturbingly on top of your call screen, small enough and draggable making sure you can still access all your call-screen functions. Just tap it anytime during the call to start, pause or resume recording, or open its embedded editor and add or update your notes. You can also view previous notes history inside the notes editor.
Once call is finished, a notification will appear allowing you to snooze it and attend it later, or immediately access your recording in the application.
Open the Material-designed user interface to view all your recordings in a call-log style, grouped by contact or date for your convenience, and easily do any of the followings:
* Quickly find recordings based on various criterias including call direction, category and free-text search
* Organize your recordings by categorizing or starring them
* Use the built in call log importer to select any call from your call log and add notes to it
* Multi select recordings to quickly delete or share them
* Import and export your recordings. No worries, importing recordings does not override existing ones
View any recording in a detailed display, and easily do any of the followings:
* Listen to your recording directly from the built in recordings player
* Categorize / star / add notes to recordings
* Edit the contact assigned to the recording - just open the built-in contact selector and select one or more contacts (extremely useful for conference calls)
* Add or edit your note
* Create a reminder to attend it whenever you need
* Swipe left or right to easily navigate between recordings
Customize Jit Call Recorder even more:
* Protect your notes by defining a pin code for accessing the app
* Change the user interface display language without having to change your entire phone display language
* Manage all your categories
* Select from several color themes
* Customize Recorder behavior during phone calls. Whether you prefer the floating icons on or off, wheter you want to automatically record calls or manually - all can be configured.
* Define rules for cleaning old records - whether based on time passed, recordings count or storage size - and any combination of those options
* Automatically backup all your recordings to Dropbox
* And many more options
Install the app now to experiment a fully functional version limited only in displayed recordings count. Unlock the displayed recordings limit by purchasing a license from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.taptigo.jitcallrecorderlicense
Jit Call Recorder, Call Recording, Take notes during call
AudioRecorder records in linear MPEG 4 format (mp4 files) and 3GPP format.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
Please, read the description. There's a link to a trial version!
The app is intended for automatic call recording from the phone line where supported by hardware and kernel.
Root access is a must for many phones, as manufacturers often won’t implement the required functionality.
There are 4 recording methods:
- Standard API
- CAF (root required)
- ALSA (root requried)
- Kernel (root required)
Standard API - method which doesn’t require root access. Check out every audio source before using. Many phones support recording using this method, from the microphone only (audio source “Microphone” should be selected).
CAF and ALSA - both methods require root access. Device settings in settings → recording are very important here. If your phone isn’t listed, select a device which has the same chipset as yours. The main difference between CAF and ALSA is that CAF doesn’t require ALSA installation, and supports more functions.
Kernel - recording method for phones based on old chipsets by Qualcomm; root is required. This method doesn’t guarantee 2 way call recording.
Which recording method is better?
Neither recording method can ensure that your calls will be recorded from the line; this is phone-specific. And you have to try and find out the one that fits your phone if it’s not auto-detected.
Where can I download a trial version?
On xda-developers.com: http://goo.gl/u690rm
• In call control
• Call confirm
• After call actions dialog
• Search recordings
• Edit info about recordings
• Volume control
• WAV, AMR, MP3
• Manual encryption for WAV recordings
*** ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS IS REQUIRED ***
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Quick Instructions: ***
1) Disable ALL sound / music playback for 3 seconds
2) Adjust the register settings via the app
3) restart Sound / Music Playback!
*** *** ***
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!
Officially Supporting :
GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 (US Versions ONLY)!
HTC One (All versions)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Oppo Find 5/7
Moto X, G, E
Any Phones using Qualcomm Audio Chip WCD93xx chipsets.
Such as HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G/Pro, Asus PadFone 2
Total Control to boost your Audio Amplifier Gain to help clean up audio distortions!
* Adjust Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume (wired)
* Separate in-call volume control, speakerphone / ringtone volume
* Special Extension for specific models for even more audio bliss
> HTC M8: extra analog controls
> Moto X/G: extra analog controls
NOTE: DOES NOT BOOST/CONTROL BLUETOOTH... BLUETOOTH is 100% DIGITAL... THIS APP WILL NOT CHANGE BLUETOOTH VOLUMES OR GAINS!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching &
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your Audio Input and Output:
From Quality, Quiet and MAX LOUDNESS profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy hardware and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The purpose of the community is sharing the knowledge and technologies in the computer world renewed incessantly on topics such as:
Exchange, Lync, PineApp, Active Directory, Hyper-V, storage, VMware and more…
You can find here articles written by me and by my friends, some of them includes practical videos associated with new technology, making system upgrades, handling bugs and more…
Our main goal is to share knowledge and help each other
Website of the IT World: http://www.yshvili.com/ (free register and receive site updates about new articles via email receipt).