Under the program, you can:
- Define the time interval
- Move the timeline on a monthly basis for each of the defined year
- Add, modify, and delete events
- Preview the arrangement of events on a timeline
Please send feedback to: https://madev.uservoice.com/
Noded is a hybrid note taker, planner, and timeline-calendar app devoted to speed. Noded exists in spite of Google Calendar and Evernote. Noded has multilingual support and empowers customers through productivity speed, ease-of-use, and a unique approach to organization – The Timeline Node Stream.
Unlike Google Calendar and Evernote, Noded doesn’t want anything from you; it simply wants to empower you. Noded exists to empower you. Organize Better, Faster with Noded - Just Node It.
What makes Noded unique is its focus on speed and its opinionated approach toward organizing.
1) You create Nodes (notes/todos/ideas/lists/whatever)
2) Noded organizes your Nodes into your Timeline Node Stream
3) That's it - Noded helps you "Get In, Get Out, and Get on with Your Life".
* Keyboard Auto-launch (instant text or voice input)
* Timeline Node Stream (don't bounce around a calendar, see everything at once)
* Double Tap Smart Save (get in, get out, get on with your life)
* Time-Tag Slider (super simple and blazing fast time tagging)
* Friendly Dates ("Today", "Tomorrow", "This Friday", etc.)
* Fully Customizable Colors (theme Noded to match your style)
* Smart Edit & Multi-Delete (simple and fast Timeline Node Stream updates)
* Multi-Language Support (English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, more to come)
Noded - Organize Better, Faster - Just Node It.
Add, drag, and rearrange items as needed. Saving capability allows students to return to their work and make revisions, and they can share their final work via e-mail.
Users can send their finished timeline to their device’s camera roll or email it as a .pdf file to friends and family.
Created with classroom use in mind, this tool allows users to create their own profile to store their work, making device sharing easier for students in classes which do not have 1-to-1 tablet availability.
This app mirrors our popular timeline web-based interactive, so users familiar with one can easily adapt to the other. In fact, the two are so similar that users can send their editable .rwt files to an email address and then open their timeline right in the online tool!
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
Create projects. Manage projects by timelines.Split timelines into weeks or number of days as you like and add tasks.
Complete your projects efficiently.
Rate your weeks. Check tasks of current week. Keep track of your success. Display an overview of your progress.
*** Featured on Samsung's S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes
Our users say it best:
"Overall the best app I have found for productivity, organization, and stress free days."
"Brilliant idea and application. This is the only task and event planner that keeps me on track. I like the debriefing feature which allows me to learn from my mistakes and encourages me to do things on time."
"ZenDay is a functional and beautiful way to organize your schedule."
"It presents a unified view of Tasks and Appointments, by presenting them as a 3D Rolodex."
"The seamless integration of Tasks / Events / Google calendar makes it the perfect tool to manage your day."
"ZenDay is a task list that really works."
"This is time management as it *should* be."
"And it's already changing my life and work for the better."
Our unique integration of your tasks inside your timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks "float" and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more "dummy meetings" in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it's too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you've improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Stop listing tasks… plan your time!
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer... it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply to every email.
Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Follow us on Google+: plus.google.com/+zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we're requesting:
- CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with "Call" then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there's a Location set in an Event.
- READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
- READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a "Verb" like "Call" or "eMail", then a contact's name.
- READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
You can view the items of line. This first version of the app includes many critical projects important for National development. Subsequent version will add more projects. The project date, location and timeline is indicated where necessary
The project display page also features great quotes by the president from some of his speeches.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
- Syncs with Google Calendar
- Horizontal swiping to navigate multiple calendars
- Streamlined interface
- Background updating
- Light on resources
- Add events with the + button
- Delete events by long pressing on an event
Like Docket on Facebook!
If you have any questions or would like to request a feature, we'd love to hear from you!
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
- view files
- view folders of the device.
- You can open files by their type.
- you can go back in folders.
- you can go back folder up.
- You can go back to the home folder.
- simple and easy to use.
- It's free!
Note: PDF Viewer is primarily meant for use in the context of the Android for Work Program (http://android.com/work).
Use Naver Office on you PC and mobile phone to read, edit and save documents~.
1. Read, edit and save documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor!
Naver Office can be used to read and edit documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor, document formats that are widely used in the office, during work, and for school assignments.
Documents can also be saved in the ‘docx’, ‘pptx’, ‘xlsx’ and ‘hwpml’(compatible with ‘hwp’) format.
2. Securely save edited documents in Naver Ndrive!
Edited documents are safely stored in the user’s phone and also in Naver Ndrive, allowing users to check documents anytime, anywhere!
3. Drafts are saved to prepare for unexpected situations!
Drafts, that include modifications made to the documents, are saved automatically to avoid contents from being lost during unexpected situations.
4. See documents conveniently!
Pages that were previously seen by the user are remembered and automatically shown when word and presentation documents are opened. Users can use the scroll to quickly move from page to page.
5. Useful functions are gathered in one place to allow easy editing!
General text as well as images, shapes and memos can be edited or newly added.
6. Freely open documents from other apps and send documents to other apps!
Documents that were open in other applications installed in the user’s phone can be easily opened and edited in Naver Office. Edited documents can be sent and saved in other applications that are installed in the user’s phone.
7. Easily created new documents!
Create new documents, including word, presentation, spread sheets and documents that use formats provided by Naver Office, and check recent documents right away.
Please contact the Naver Office customer center at https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5631 if you have any inquiries or experience problems while using the application.
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
6, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea