Under the program, you can:
- Define the time interval
- Move the timeline on a monthly basis for each of the defined year
- Add, modify, and delete events
- Preview the arrangement of events on a timeline
Please send feedback to: https://madev.uservoice.com/
Noded is a hybrid note taker, planner, and timeline-calendar app devoted to speed. Noded exists in spite of Google Calendar and Evernote. Noded has multilingual support and empowers customers through productivity speed, ease-of-use, and a unique approach to organization – The Timeline Node Stream.
Unlike Google Calendar and Evernote, Noded doesn’t want anything from you; it simply wants to empower you. Noded exists to empower you. Organize Better, Faster with Noded - Just Node It.
What makes Noded unique is its focus on speed and its opinionated approach toward organizing.
1) You create Nodes (notes/todos/ideas/lists/whatever)
2) Noded organizes your Nodes into your Timeline Node Stream
3) That's it - Noded helps you "Get In, Get Out, and Get on with Your Life".
* Keyboard Auto-launch (instant text or voice input)
* Timeline Node Stream (don't bounce around a calendar, see everything at once)
* Double Tap Smart Save (get in, get out, get on with your life)
* Time-Tag Slider (super simple and blazing fast time tagging)
* Friendly Dates ("Today", "Tomorrow", "This Friday", etc.)
* Fully Customizable Colors (theme Noded to match your style)
* Smart Edit & Multi-Delete (simple and fast Timeline Node Stream updates)
* Multi-Language Support (English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, more to come)
Noded - Organize Better, Faster - Just Node It.
Add, drag, and rearrange items as needed. Saving capability allows students to return to their work and make revisions, and they can share their final work via e-mail.
Users can send their finished timeline to their device’s camera roll or email it as a .pdf file to friends and family.
Created with classroom use in mind, this tool allows users to create their own profile to store their work, making device sharing easier for students in classes which do not have 1-to-1 tablet availability.
This app mirrors our popular timeline web-based interactive, so users familiar with one can easily adapt to the other. In fact, the two are so similar that users can send their editable .rwt files to an email address and then open their timeline right in the online tool!
Create projects. Manage projects by timelines.Split timelines into weeks or number of days as you like and add tasks.
Complete your projects efficiently.
Rate your weeks. Check tasks of current week. Keep track of your success. Display an overview of your progress.
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com/trials/UsageTimelinesPro-release.apk
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an add-free version see "Usage Timelines Pro" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.usagetimelines.pro)
---- Features ------------
✓ Extended cpu load history as notification in the notification bar (like xload/windows task manager)
✓ Process listing
✓ Cpu and memory usage of processes (similar to "top" or windows task manager)
✓ Processes can be terminated and uninstalled
✓ Works without rooting
✓ Very low power usage
✓ Supports English and German
---- Free vs. Pro Version ------------
The pro version supports all features of the free version plus
✓ a widget to quickly start/stop the cpu load history notification
✓ settings to change the notification colors
✓ no ads and thus smaller resource consumption
---- Power Consumption ------------
Some remarks about power consumption and performance
Set your update intervals as high as acceptable for you. Power consumption should be fine then.
Shorter update intervals lead to higher power consumption since the values are updated more often.
You may also use it just when you experience problems and turn off the notification otherwise.
✓ Usage Timelines has been highly optimized
✓ If everything is fine, Usage Timelines should be the app in the app list that uses most cpu since all other apps should be paused by android. That's normal and expected behavior.
✓ Displaying the process list needs some additional power, especially if you are working with the app (e.g. scrolling). If the process list is not shown (e.g. while you are using another app), the process list does not use any cpu power.
✓ If the screen is off, only the values for the notification history are acquired to be able to properly update the usage history as soon as the screen is switched on again. Neither the notification history nor the process list are updated if the screen is off since you could not see the update anyway, saving cpu power and lowering power consumption.
✓ The ad library uses some cpu power. You can get rid of this by using the pro version.
You can view the items of line. This first version of the app includes many critical projects important for National development. Subsequent version will add more projects. The project date, location and timeline is indicated where necessary
The project display page also features great quotes by the president from some of his speeches.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
*** Featured on Samsung's S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes
Our users say it best:
"Overall the best app I have found for productivity, organization, and stress free days."
"Brilliant idea and application. This is the only task and event planner that keeps me on track. I like the debriefing feature which allows me to learn from my mistakes and encourages me to do things on time."
"ZenDay is a functional and beautiful way to organize your schedule."
"It presents a unified view of Tasks and Appointments, by presenting them as a 3D Rolodex."
"The seamless integration of Tasks / Events / Google calendar makes it the perfect tool to manage your day."
"ZenDay is a task list that really works."
"This is time management as it *should* be."
"And it's already changing my life and work for the better."
Our unique integration of your tasks inside your timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks "float" and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more "dummy meetings" in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it's too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you've improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Stop listing tasks… plan your time!
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer... it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. We reply to every email.
Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Follow us on Google+: plus.google.com/+zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we're requesting:
- CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with "Call" then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there's a Location set in an Event.
- READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
- READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a "Verb" like "Call" or "eMail", then a contact's name.
- READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
- Include Russian translation
(Also exists Russian only version of this app that is not depends on underline system language settings - see Chronological notes (Rus))
- Simple to use
- Calendar view with links to notes
- Simple full text case insensitive search
- Password protection (optional)
- Backup data to SD card
- Restore data from SD card
- Allow SD-card install
Keywords: notes, diary, recipe, record
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.