Under the program, you can:
- Define the time interval
- Move the timeline on a monthly basis for each of the defined year
- Add, modify, and delete events
- Preview the arrangement of events on a timeline
Here, use my time line app.
This app graphs, and a calendar of your life pattern can be analyzed.
Distinguish several activities you can add your own.
My time line, time logs, let's write.
Calendar (Calendar) easily and conveniently using the time records can be created.
Take notes as you write the diary may
Multiple entries per day can be created.
Manage your time effectively.
Making the laws of 10,000 hours is recommended.
Average person 'is to focus on some areas' finest' time before the birth of a professional.
- Snooze or dismiss reminders
- Reschedule reminders by dragging them up or down the timeline
- Press and hold anywhere on the timeline and slide to the left or right to create a new reminder
- Separate system notifications for each reminder
- Create alarms at 30 min or 5 min intervals
Note: The app is a preview version and currently designed to work on screen resolutions of 720x1280 only. It will not work correctly on other screens.
You can view the items of line. This first version of the app includes many critical projects important for National development. Subsequent version will add more projects. The project date, location and timeline is indicated where necessary
The project display page also features great quotes by the president from some of his speeches.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
The Quick ‘n’ Easy Timeline Planner is an Android application designed to help students better manage their study time. When it comes to balancing the workloads of different assignments, we are most productive when we work in multiple, short, focused sprints as opposed to long, drawn out, cramming sessions. This app takes advantage of these naturally productive study habits to help us get the most out of the time we spend studying.
Students are faced with the responsibility of balancing multiple important tasks which requires efficient time management and good study habits. Often, certain tasks take longer than expected and the things we didn’t get done today get pushed off into tomorrow. When these tasks pile up, they are either forgotten about or busted out last minute right before a deadline.
The Quick ‘n’ Easy Timeline Planner offers students a way to plan out a two to three hour timeline where they predefine what tasks they are going to work on and how long they will work on them. After that, the goal is to make as much progress on the task as they can. Working this way has several advantages:
minimizing the amount of time wasted stuck on problems
always making progress on the tasks that are planned
working for shorter, more focused periods of time
The app design started during the Summer before capstone. In September, I met with Jihan Ejan, the director for The Center for Student Success and received feedback from her about the concept for the app. The first version was published in December. Through February and March I updated the app several times based off of feedback I received from student testers. In April, I published the last version which included layout support for tablets, horizontal screen orientations, a new theme, and improved handling of the Android lifecycle methods.
Add, drag, and rearrange items as needed. Saving capability allows students to return to their work and make revisions, and they can share their final work via e-mail.
Users can send their finished timeline to their device’s camera roll or email it as a .pdf file to friends and family.
Created with classroom use in mind, this tool allows users to create their own profile to store their work, making device sharing easier for students in classes which do not have 1-to-1 tablet availability.
This app mirrors our popular timeline web-based interactive, so users familiar with one can easily adapt to the other. In fact, the two are so similar that users can send their editable .rwt files to an email address and then open their timeline right in the online tool!
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com/trials/UsageTimelinesPro-release.apk
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an add-free version see "Usage Timelines Pro" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.usagetimelines.pro)
---- Features ------------
✓ Extended cpu load history as notification in the notification bar (like xload/windows task manager)
✓ Process listing
✓ Cpu and memory usage of processes (similar to "top" or windows task manager)
✓ Processes can be terminated and uninstalled
✓ Works without rooting
✓ Very low power usage
✓ Supports English and German
---- Power Consumption ------------
Some remarks about power consumption and performance (percent values are for an HTC Desire).
Set your update intervals as high as acceptable for you. Power consumption should be fine then.
Shorter update intervals lead to higher power consumption since the values are updated more often.
You may also use it just when you experience problems and turn off the notification otherwise.
✓ Usage Timelines has been highly optimized (e.g. the history notification uses 0%-1% of the cpu power with an update interval of 2 seconds if the screen is on).
✓ If everything is fine, Usage Timelines should be the app in the app list that uses most cpu since all other apps should be paused by android. That's normal and expected behavior.
✓ Displaying the process list needs some additional power, especially if you are working with the app (e.g. scrolling). Without scrolling etc. thisis about 1-2% for an 5 seconds update interval. If the process list is not shown (e.g. while you are using another app), the process list does not use any cpu power.
✓ If the screen is off, only the values for the notification history are acquired to be able to properly update the usage history as soon as the screen is switched on again. Neither the notification history nor the process list are updated if the screen is off since you could not see the update anyway, saving cpu power and lowering power consumption.
✓ The ad library uses some cpu power (1-2% for non-animated admob ads, slightly more for animated adsense ads). You can get rid of this by using the pro version.
Everyday.me works offline, and synchs automatically when back online. Find out what you were up to a year ago with our Blast from the Past, or record your mood this moment with our Smiley feature. You can also email anything to email@example.com to update your timeline journal. Attachments work too!
• Private and secure Passcode (PIN) lock
• Import Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare
• Weekly backup - Automatically backup to your Dropbox, Evernote, or Email weekly.
• Daily Questions - a fun & thought-provoking question each day to help you write.
• Tagging - Organize your posts by #keywords.
• Backdate entries - Enter moments from the past
• Blast from the past - Find out what you were doing a year ago.
• Location checkins & search - Privately or via Foursquare
• Search - Search by full text or tag.
• Activity stats - Understand yourself better.
• Periodic Reminders – Daily, 3X/week, or weekly.
• Email post - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to post.
• Selectively share - Only share selective entries with targeted audience via email or Facebook.
• Photos/videos - attach from your camera roll
• Available on mobile, web, offline and email.
• Backup and archived - Everything’s at http://everyday.me
• Chrome extension - Make posting webpage to timeline easier. Search "everyday.me" in Chrome Web Store.
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
life, lifelog, diary, journal, scrap, scrapbook, memories, memory, note, notes, log, daily, album, moments, cloud, movies, replay, sync, private, camera, record, movie, photo, jot, personal, secret, s-pen, flava, memo, 플라바, 그린몬스터
Cube is perfect for businesses, contractors, consultants, developers and freelancers that need to track their time and expenses and keep tabs on project costs.
30 day, full featured, risk free, trial period - no credit card needed
- Your data is available from any computer - login securely from any browser
- Using the latest HTML5 technologies, your data is with you even if you don't have a network connection
- Access your data on the move on your phone or tablet - Android, iPad and iPhone Apps available
- Available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French
- Supports your currency
- Start in 15 seconds: your language/timezone/currency are automatically setup from your profile/account
*** Featured on Samsung's S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes
Our users say it best:
"Overall the best app I have found for productivity, organization, and stress free days."
"Brilliant idea and application. This is the only task and event planner that keeps me on track. I like the debriefing feature which allows me to learn from my mistakes and encourages me to do things on time."
"ZenDay is a functional and beautiful way to organize your schedule."
"It presents a unified view of Tasks and Appointments, by presenting them as a 3D Rolodex."
"The seamless integration of Tasks / Events / Google calendar makes it the perfect tool to manage your day."
"ZenDay is a task list that really works."
"This is time management as it *should* be."
"And it's already changing my life and work for the better."
Our unique integration of your tasks inside your timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks "float" and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more "dummy meetings" in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it's too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you've improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Stop listing tasks… plan your time!
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer... it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. We reply to every email.
Thanks for helping us make it better!
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we're requesting:
- CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with "Call" then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there's a Location set in an Event.
- READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
- READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a "Verb" like "Call" or "eMail", then a contact's name.
- READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic for Gleeo
Automagic for Gleeo allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
More useful functions to automate your Android available in Automagic Premium:
Keywords: Time Recorder Time Tracker Timetracker Punch Clock Work Clock Time Clock Timeclock Worktime Traking Time Sheet Timesheet Zeiterfassung Arbeitszeit Stechuhr Zeitausweis Timesheet Timerecording Timerecorder
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.