Under the program, you can:
- Define the time interval
- Move the timeline on a monthly basis for each of the defined year
- Add, modify, and delete events
- Preview the arrangement of events on a timeline
Please send feedback to: https://madev.uservoice.com/
Noded is a hybrid note taker, planner, and timeline-calendar app devoted to speed. Noded exists in spite of Google Calendar and Evernote. Noded has multilingual support and empowers customers through productivity speed, ease-of-use, and a unique approach to organization – The Timeline Node Stream.
Unlike Google Calendar and Evernote, Noded doesn’t want anything from you; it simply wants to empower you. Noded exists to empower you. Organize Better, Faster with Noded - Just Node It.
What makes Noded unique is its focus on speed and its opinionated approach toward organizing.
1) You create Nodes (notes/todos/ideas/lists/whatever)
2) Noded organizes your Nodes into your Timeline Node Stream
3) That's it - Noded helps you "Get In, Get Out, and Get on with Your Life".
* Keyboard Auto-launch (instant text or voice input)
* Timeline Node Stream (don't bounce around a calendar, see everything at once)
* Double Tap Smart Save (get in, get out, get on with your life)
* Time-Tag Slider (super simple and blazing fast time tagging)
* Friendly Dates ("Today", "Tomorrow", "This Friday", etc.)
* Fully Customizable Colors (theme Noded to match your style)
* Smart Edit & Multi-Delete (simple and fast Timeline Node Stream updates)
* Multi-Language Support (English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, more to come)
Noded - Organize Better, Faster - Just Node It.
- Snooze or dismiss reminders
- Reschedule reminders by dragging them up or down the timeline
- Press and hold anywhere on the timeline and slide to the left or right to create a new reminder
- Separate system notifications for each reminder
- Create alarms at 30 min or 5 min intervals
Note: The app is a preview version and currently designed to work on screen resolutions of 720x1280 only. It will not work correctly on other screens.
Add, drag, and rearrange items as needed. Saving capability allows students to return to their work and make revisions, and they can share their final work via e-mail.
Users can send their finished timeline to their device’s camera roll or email it as a .pdf file to friends and family.
Created with classroom use in mind, this tool allows users to create their own profile to store their work, making device sharing easier for students in classes which do not have 1-to-1 tablet availability.
This app mirrors our popular timeline web-based interactive, so users familiar with one can easily adapt to the other. In fact, the two are so similar that users can send their editable .rwt files to an email address and then open their timeline right in the online tool!
Shoebox is available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Mac.
• 100% private and stored with the same encryption used by banks
• Video Backup Beta: Backup your videos that are 3 minutes or shorter (Android 4.3 or newer)
• Chromecast Support: Cast any photo or video in your collection onto your TV
• View your Mac or PC photo collection directly on your Android device
• Create shared galleries and collaborate with friends & family
• View your phone’s photos on your computer without plugging in via USB
• Share selected galleries with friends and families, and allow them to contribute to your collection
• Rediscover old photos with our unique Timeline and Explore Feature
• Unlimited cloud storage means no additional storage space taken up on your phone
• Automatically backup your camera roll without plugging in to your computer
• Browse photos based on locations, camera, time of day, season, and many more
• View slideshows, and directly share photos to Facebook, Twitter, and more
• Free and Unlimited. Our free plan keeps all of your photos safe at a resolution of 3264 pixels with no expiration
• Free 30 day trial of our Pro plan which includes original resolution photo backups. Details at shoeboxapp.com
★ Check out what others have to say about us:
• Forbes - “Move Over Flickr, Photobucket and Picasaweb -- Here Comes MyShoebox...The cross-platform capability here surpasses the limitations of Google+ pic-sharing options, Apple’s iCloud and others.”
• TechCrunch - “MyShoebox offers a cloud photo storage service that goes beyond what most of those other companies provide...”
• PetaPixel - “The service offers native apps...that sync your entire photo collection to the cloud without you having to do any extra work”
• GSMNation - “If your phone finds itself buried in the snow during the post-dinner game of touch football, you won’t lose any of the priceless family photos that you took earlier in the afternoon.”
• Wedding Republic - “All of your photos are automatically backed up and you can access them anywhere. This offers an easy solution next time you’re at your Aunt’s house and everyone wants to see your wedding photos!”
• BlogTO - “What's unique about MyShoebox is that the cloud-based app bridges the ‘digital device divide’ since it can be used with Mac, Windows, iPhone, and [other mobile devices].”
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
Create projects. Manage projects by timelines.Split timelines into weeks or number of days as you like and add tasks.
Complete your projects efficiently.
Rate your weeks. Check tasks of current week. Keep track of your success. Display an overview of your progress.
You can view the items of line. This first version of the app includes many critical projects important for National development. Subsequent version will add more projects. The project date, location and timeline is indicated where necessary
The project display page also features great quotes by the president from some of his speeches.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
- Include Russian translation
(Also exists Russian only version of this app that is not depends on underline system language settings - see Chronological notes (Rus))
- Simple to use
- Calendar view with links to notes
- Simple full text case insensitive search
- Password protection (optional)
- Backup data to SD card
- Restore data from SD card
- Allow SD-card install
Keywords: notes, diary, recipe, record
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com/trials/UsageTimelinesPro-release.apk
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an add-free version see "Usage Timelines Pro" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.usagetimelines.pro)
---- Features ------------
✓ Extended cpu load history as notification in the notification bar (like xload/windows task manager)
✓ Process listing
✓ Cpu and memory usage of processes (similar to "top" or windows task manager)
✓ Processes can be terminated and uninstalled
✓ Works without rooting
✓ Very low power usage
✓ Supports English and German
---- Free vs. Pro Version ------------
The pro version supports all features of the free version plus
✓ a widget to quickly start/stop the cpu load history notification
✓ settings to change the notification colors
✓ no ads and thus smaller resource consumption
---- Power Consumption ------------
Some remarks about power consumption and performance
Set your update intervals as high as acceptable for you. Power consumption should be fine then.
Shorter update intervals lead to higher power consumption since the values are updated more often.
You may also use it just when you experience problems and turn off the notification otherwise.
✓ Usage Timelines has been highly optimized
✓ If everything is fine, Usage Timelines should be the app in the app list that uses most cpu since all other apps should be paused by android. That's normal and expected behavior.
✓ Displaying the process list needs some additional power, especially if you are working with the app (e.g. scrolling). If the process list is not shown (e.g. while you are using another app), the process list does not use any cpu power.
✓ If the screen is off, only the values for the notification history are acquired to be able to properly update the usage history as soon as the screen is switched on again. Neither the notification history nor the process list are updated if the screen is off since you could not see the update anyway, saving cpu power and lowering power consumption.
✓ The ad library uses some cpu power. You can get rid of this by using the pro version.
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Note! Your phone needs to be ROOTED!
Android Backup features:
- Quick installation
- NO REGISTRATION needed
- Backup chosen applications and games
- Choose to backup only app or app data
- New features are coming soon
If you experience problems with Android Backup, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US!
The new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services) lets you channel the power of the cloud on your smartphone or tablet of choice.
Discover how much better business can be:
- Access your Teamrooms and data from the Fabasoft Cloud quickly and easily
- Read documents from the Fabasoft Cloud on your Android device with elegance and ease, swiping between documents.
- Read and edit documents from the Fabasoft Cloud on your Android device using integrated apps (e.g. ThinkFree Office).
- Upload images, music and videos as well as system files to the Fabasoft Cloud – including multiple files simultaneously.
- Upload documents to the Fabasoft Cloud from other apps (e.g. email attachments).
- Synchronize documents from the Cloud with your Android smartphone/tablet and access them in offline mode
- Refresh documents, folders and Teamrooms that you want to access in offline mode with a single tap
- Search for data in all Teamrooms to which you have access rights
- Create new Teamrooms and invite contacts to join Teamrooms
- Accept or decline invitations to Teamrooms
- Email links to files or attach full files to emails
- Enjoy the security of working under the highest available data protection standards. You decide whom you collaborate with.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the Cloud for secure global collaboration. The data is stored in central European data centers in accord with European data protection standards and data security standards. Fabasoft is both ISO 27001 certified and ISAE 3402 Type 2 tested, the world's most stringent standards for IT operations, giving you the assurance that your cloud data is genuinely secure.
The Fabasoft Cloud App supports the following third-party applications for viewing and editing documents:
- TXT: OI Notepad, Jota-Editor
- DOC: Thinkfree Write (Thinkfree Office)
- XLS: Thinkfree Calc (Thinkfree Office)
- PDF: Adobe Reader
- HTML: Android HTML viewer
- JPEG, PNG, GIF: Integrated image viewer
The independent app reviewer mediaTest digital has awarded the Fabasoft Cloud Android App version 2.0.5 its 5-star quality seal ("Excellent")! Details at: http://www.apptesting.de/2013/04/app-test-folio-cloud-2/
Go to http://www.fabasoft.com to learn more about the Fabasoft Cloud.
Submit a photo of a receipt or an e-receipt to ReceiptPal. You'll earn points that can be used towards great rewards like gift cards. Weekly sweepstakes give you a chance to win cash bonuses.
All of your receipts are stored in one handy place, so you can keep track of your spending in a secure location. We anonymize and aggregate your receipt data with those of other ReceiptPal members, and develop market research to help brands create better products. Rest assured we will never share your personal information with a third party.
The more receipts you snap, the more points you earn, so start snapping now!