Awesome very good app It is very useful for people who are always on the road.i wish I had discovered this earlier.good job
justo lo q buscaba.
$5.40 to use obd2? This is not a review of the app whether it's good or bad. When I was setting up the OBD2, it wanted $5.40 from Google Store to use it. Am I missing the point of a free app if it cost $5.40 just to use the OBD2? If I pay $5.40 for the OBD2, what other plugins are going to cost $5.40.
The app is fine. The plug-in system is shameful Id gladly pay for all the plugins if i know what tha heck they did. There no description, no way to even check in devs other apps since it doesn't even have it listed. You just click an open and you get a popup to pay. Pay for something I don't know what it does? No thanks
Has potential Seems to not sync to web dashboard. Also, to have to pay for all of the add-ons separately seems redundant. I would assume just have the free version and a full featured PRO version. Do you still have to pay for the add-ons if you purchase the PRO version?
- Dark Themes
- Choose colors for trip types
- Import Conctacts from Phonebook
- Export GPS-Koordinates to KML-File
- Export OBD2 Data to Excel Sheet
- WISO -, INtext-Export
- OBDII Wifi or Bluetooth support
- Hide private data in reports
- Bluetooth detection to automatically Start/Stop when your device connects with your car
- Clipboard so that you can finish your records later
- Homescreen/Lockscreen Widget
automatic logbook +mileage, intelligent GPS time tracking, GPS logger, taximeter
BlueDriver® is a Premium Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. http://www.BlueDriver.net