Suggest Very good software.
Love it! I've only been using it for around two weeks now but have learned to love it so much that I've just bought the pro version (mainly to support the developers)! It's super-easy to use, even in the free version, and helps you to keep an overview of your trips. It connects via Bluetooth and has a few trip reasons preset (such as "To Work" and "From Work"), so you hardly have to put in anything manually. A wonderful, highly recommendable app!
Didn't work with obd2 but torque does. Picked my obd2 device and assigned it to the car yet app said still no obd2
- Dark Themes
- Custom colors for trip types
- Import Conctacts from Phonebook
- OBD2 Data Export
- Export GPS Data to KML-File
- WISO Export
- Material Design
- OBDII Wifi or Bluetooth support
- Hide private data in reports
- Bluetooth detection to automatically Start/Stop when your device connects with your car
- Clipboard so that you can finish your records later
- Homescreen/Lockscreen Widget
The additional meter to your vehicle! I am equipped with the display ♪ fuel consumption meter and accurate OBD-II connection! ! !