This free app provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and vital information about your children so that it’s all at hand if you need it. You can show the pictures and provide physical identifiers like height and weight to security or police officers on the spot. Using a special tab on the app, you can also quickly and easily e-mail the information to authorities with just a few clicks.
The app includes tips on keeping children safe, as well as specific guidance on what to do in the first 48 crucial hours after a child goes missing. Links to additional resources for families and victims are also provided.
Please be assured that no information on your child will be collected or stored by the FBI unless you provide it during an emergency.
Warning: If you downloaded an earlier version of the FBI Child ID app (all versions released prior to 2015), any photos and/or information you previously entered will be lost when installing this update.
Child ID Highlights:
New Features V2.x:
- Any photos and/or information you previously entered will not be transferred when installing this update. Please re-create profiles using new format.
- Notifications will alert users when profile updates are recommended.
- Users have the ability to send an additional hi-res photo of a child.
- Include a default e-mail address for your local police department.
- Auto-populate addresses and phone numbers across profiles.
- Add photos for identifying characteristics (birthmarks, scars, etc.).
- Set and send your phone’s location as your child’s last known location.
Organize Your Child’s Information
- Create as many child profiles as you need.
- Use your phone camera and photo library to take and upload photos of each child.
- Add and update key identifying information.
Know What To Do
- Get safety tips on keeping your child out of harm’s way.
- Learn what to do in first few critical hours after a child goes missing.
- Visit additional links with resources for families and victims.
Get Information to Authorities in an Emergency
- Quickly call 911 or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- E-mail your child’s pictures and information to authorities.
- Show identifying information to security or law enforcement officers on the spot.
You set up an account for your child (can customize with their name and picture). Then select the apps you want them to be able to use. Now when they want to use your phone, simply log on to their account and they are limited to the apps you chose. When they are done, just enter your parental password and full access is restored. Simple and easy to use!
-Can create multiple users
-You decide what apps each user can use
-Ability to set Timer to specify how long user can use apps.
-Simple design and easy to use
-Blocks advertisements, apps, or links when clicked
-User cannot use home or back button to exit
-Doesn't replace home action/launcher
-If device is turned off while KidsCare is running, KidsCare will resume when device is turned back on (optional feature).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - Only used when the user request their password to be reset. Then we send the user an email.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS - Used to prevent Kids from going to non approved apps
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS - Used to ensure only approved apps are being used
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - Used to temporarily change the screen timeout (this is an optional feature)
RUN AT STARTUP - Used to resume KidsCare after the device has been turned back on (this is an optional feature)
For more information visit: http://www.kidscareapp.com/
tags: child lock,screen lock, kids home, android parental controls, safety, kids games, android profiles, app protector, childproof, parental control, kids launcher, kids lock, android user profiles, toddler lock, kids care
McAfee Family Protection provides parental control and filters websites by categories such as blocking websites that are categorized as 'drugs', ‘gambling’, ‘sex’ and many others. It protects your kids from viewing inappropriate content so you can be worry-free knowing that your kid's mobile lifestyle is now protected.
To keep your kid from circumventing the application, Family Protection is designed to work with the default browser. Family Protection now supports Google Chrome Browser. Also, Stock Browser is supported only till ICS (Including). So, if your child downloads other mobile browsers, Family Protection will block them and stop them from running.
Family Protection also has uninstall protection built-in to prevent your kid from deleting the application. Family Protection is now a Device Admin application so that admin credentials are needed to deactivate the same. Users can now use Uninstall feature added within MFP to ease uninstallation process by providing valid admin credentials.
With McAfee Family Protection, you can have peace of mind knowing that they are not surfing for something they are not supposed to.
Currently compatible with Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, 4.03, 4.04, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3,4.4.4, 5.0 and 5.1
1) This trial protects your child from inappropriate content for 30 days. After the trial, you may purchase it at www.mcafee.com
2) App is device administrator enabled. To uninstall, first disable device administrator
a) Go to Settings/Security/Device administrators
b) Deselect Family Protection and provide the admin credentials to disable device administrator
c) Go to Settings/Apps
d) Select Family Protection and click Uninstall
3) Uninstall feature from app (New Feature)
a) Go to Family Protection app
b) From menu select Uninstall option
c) Provide valid admin credentials
d) Click ok to uninstall
If yes, then this app is for you!
This app secures all your data, contacts, mails, messages, photos, etc. from being accidentally deleted by your child.
This app creates a place (Kid Area) on your phone for kids. You can select the apps on your phone (games, puzzles, etc.) which you want to be allowed for your kids.
1. Download and install Child Proof Gadget from Google Play Store
2. Open Child Proof Gadget on your phone
3. Create a PIN
4. Select the apps in the Settings section
5. Go to Kid Area
Your selected apps will be visible in Kid Area. Now you can give your phone to your kid (to play games, etc.). He / she cannot access other applications, files, gallery, contacts, etc.
1. If you want to start the app and forgot the PIN, please clear the data from Settings à Manage Applications à Child Proof Gadget… Then start the app. It will ask you to register a fresh PIN.
2. It will always ask for the PIN to exit from the Kid Area. If you are in Kid Area and forgot the PIN, just restart the device.
1. This application is safe (it does not collect and store your private data)
2. It is very light and fast
3. It can be installed or moved to SD Card.
4. It is compatible with Android OS version 2.2 and up
If your friends ask for you mobile phone, just open the Kid Area and then give the phone (no one will be able to see the apps, contacts, emails, messages, etc. which you do not want to show).
LOCK YOUR APPS, NOT YOUR DEVICE
Share your phone worry-free. You can now lock only the apps you choose.
AUTOMATICALLY LOCK APPS
Set Hexlock to activate lock profiles automatically when you are near a known Wi-Fi network.
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
Prevent kids from making in-app purchases or changing your settings when they play games on your device.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PRIVACY
Pass your device to a colleague with the peace of mind that your personal apps are safe with Hexlock.
Share your device with friends and be confident your work-related apps are secure.
To Use: Click on the Kid Phone Timer app, enter the time and choose a password. Then click the start button. Once the time you set has expired, the Time Up! screen pops up and the password must be re-entered to clear the message.
This app was created to avoid fights over gaming and responsibly limit "digital" fun. Gone are the days of "OK, just a minute..." or "I'm almost done..." or "Just one more round dad!" this app solves the problem.
You can use the TrustPort Mobile Security application for free.
TrustPort Mobile Security Premium version is available for USD 9.90.
• Antivirus protection based on TrustPort’s engine
• Resident shield – on-access scanning
• Application manager
• Contacts backup on memory card
• Geolocation – a useful tool for the loss of a mobile phone
• Geofencing – perfect overview of your children location
• Parental Lock – limiting your children’s web browsing content
• Blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s (blacklist/ whitelist)
• Safe web surfing – blocking of infected webpages
• Blocking of defined dialling codes (premium rate SMS’s or expensive phone lines)
• Simple user interface
TrustPort products for desktops are highly rated in multiple third party tests, pushing the brand amongst the leading vendors of security solutions in the field of information technologies. Tests conducted by Virus Bulletin and other independent laboratories have confirmed TrustPort’s prominent position in the antivirus industry.
That is why TrustPort has developed a security application for smartphones, which is based on its own scanning engine and which offers its users the best possible antivirus mobile protection.
TrustPort Mobile Security offers you not only the function of scanning your phone on demand, but it also offers a resident shield – on access scanning, as main protection against malware. The application enables you to surf the web safely, because it scans the URL addresses that you visit, and it blocks websites which contain malicious codes. If you happen to lose your mobile, TrustPort application will find it for you, because you will receive an SMS with the specific coordinates of the location of where your mobile phone is currently located. Your contacts are always secure, because a backup function is offered. You can also easily create your own blacklist and whitelist for the blocking of outgoing and incoming calls and SMS’s. The application enables you to define so-called forbidden dialling codes. This function is especially connected with premium rate SMS’s or with expensive phone lines.
All the features you need for total peace of mind in this one easy-to-use app with intelligent cloud-based protection.
- Cloud Protect - Installed apps are checked against our cloud-based database. If it cannot be found, potentially malicious apps are submitted for analysis.
- Anti Theft - Locate and take control over your device when lost or stolen, then remotely lock or wipe your device if required.
- Anti Virus - Scan for viruses, spyware and malware on your device and automatically for all newly downloaded apps.
- Parental Controls [PRO only] - Monitor your child's location, messages and call history. You can also filter outgoing calls.
- App Lock - Protect specific apps with a password or pass-pattern.
- Cache Cleaner - Clear application cache to free up disk space and speed up your device.
- Call Filter - Automatically reject unwanted calls.
- Privacy Advisor - Identify apps that could pose a privacy risk or apps that may incur unwanted outgoing call/text costs.
- Security Advisor - Evaluate device security settings and change them to recommended values
Bastiv Security Antivirus provides total protection for the device and data you care about. We care about protection so you don't have to.
If you are afraid that your child might see adult content download WordKik Child on their phone or tablet to keep them safe.
WordKik Child is controlled and monitored using WordKik Parental Control from the parents phone/tablet.
WordKik Child filters data locally so your child's information is kept safe.
✔ Sends alert notification to WordKik Parental Control when your child uses a bad word. The alert will detail the context in which the bad word was used.
✔ WordKik Child can detect the use of bad words in any app.
✔ WordKik Child blocks all adult websites on the child's internet browser. It also sends an alert to WordKik Parental Control notifying you.
✔ Lock any app on your child's phone/tablet using the Lock/unlock Apps feature on the WordKik Child app.
✔ If you upgrade to premium on WordKik Parental Control you will be able to remotely lock apps on your child's device.
How to use:
1) Install WordKik Parental control on parents smart phone/tablet.
2) Install WordKik Child on your child's Phone/tablet.
3) In the children section of WordKik parental control create your child profile when you complete your child profile you get a generated code.
4) Enter the generated code into WordKik Child.
5) The setup is complete and your child is now protected.
1. Keep your WordKik Parental Control password safe, make sure your children don't know it. Your password is very important because it is used to access settings on your child's phone or tablet. If your child knows your WordKik Parental Control password they will be able to uninstall WordKik Child from their phone/tablet.
2. WordKik Child Comes with a customized keyboard, the keyboard is designed just for children's devices, it is fun and easy to use. During the setup process of WordKik Child you must select the WordKik Child keyboard as the default keyboard.
3. To uninstall WordKik Child from your child's device delete your child's profile on WordKik Parental Control. Now go onto your child's device navigate to settings --> Security --> scroll down to Device administrators --> uncheck WordKik Child then you will be able to uninstall it like any other app.
For support do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues you are having.
Contact us on skype email@example.com for any issues you are having.
Visit our website at www.wordkik.com
Like us on facebook www.facebook.com/wordkik
Follow us on twitter @wordkik
Have you ever encounter the following problems?
► Device has become lags and freezes?
► Don't have enough space to take more pictures or install apps
► Battery has started draining quicker than ever and over heats device
► You want to lock your gallery app and messengers from prying eyes.
► You want to protect your device safe against loss or theft but don’t know how/
MP security has solutions for all these problems…
#1 Anti-Virus & Spy App Engine:
★ Security & Antivirus: Scan new apps and installed apps, complete devices memory scan, multi-layer antivirus protection against virus and malware, spy apps, etc….
The fastest way to Remote Lock, Locate, Wipe, Delete and Anti-theft through one simple text message “SMS” to remotely lock your device.
Please read the below example to understand how it works
☆ Method 1:
Example: Your device ever been lost or stolen?
Think you lost a phone over public bus?
1 Ask any co-passengers to use their phone and send a Pre-Defined Text message to you mobile number, your device will be locked with an alarm (USB debugging will be disabled, you can remote Lock, Wipe, Backup and locate).
2 A simple text message to your mobile number, will lock your devices instance, and keep your data 100% safe and secured.
☆ Method 2:
If someone has stolen or lost their device, the moment they add the new SIM card, When they start the device it will instantly shoot an SMS with text containing “the new user’s phone number “to the predefined backup mobile number which you would have registered in the app earlier, once the SMS triggered the phone will be locked again.
► App Lock: you can secure your privacy into maximum level.
☆ Example: lock your private messaging, social apps from prying eyes and nosy friends.
Lock settings - Prevent your children and others from buying unwanted apps/games and phone settings.
You can either choose Password or Pattern to lock.
► Call Blocker: Block any phone number depends on time to time. With grouping the block list or block individually by contacts or form call logs too…
► Internet Firewall: Restrict which apps allowed to use internet.
► Junk Cleaner & Device Booster: Ram Booster and CPU Booster.
► Suspicious Apps: We made the suspicious list depends on the irrelevant permissions used by the app as. (SAFE, UNSAFE, RISK)
☆ Example: Flashlight app only needs: camera and flash permission – why would they need your GPS or account permission?
► Advance permission alert: A floating window popup and show the permission the application using right now. You can decide the app is safe or unsafe. (Optional feature)
► App history – Did you really install them?
Example: you can see the list of application installed on your phone, developer name, rating, Security level, app size, updated date, etc… You can also see what applications you have installed other than on the play store with their risk level information.
► Wi-Fi Network Analysis: A simple and intuitive interface helps you to discover all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network.
► Current Process – MP Security shows and enables you to manage the current running process in your device. Similar to task manager in windows.
Supported Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, French, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian, Croatian, Greek, Malay, Dutch, Slovak, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Note: MP Security Labs requests access to a number of Android Permission such as Camera, location and hardware control in order to be able to keep your devices safe.
Activating “Device Administrator” gives your phone an extra layer of protection, and you are unable to uninstall without unchecking “Device Admin” under security “Settings”.