Punch Alert enables the following benefits:
• Press Panic button to instantly alert authorities, emergency responders, and other staff and faculty of a potentially life-threatening situation.
• Monitor real-time location of everyone on school campus in the event of an emergency.
• Upload and share pictures, recordings, and other information regarding the situation.
• Deliver mass updates and instructions to staff and faculty.
• Send announcements to specific user groups within the organization.
• Pinpoint indoor location with inexpensive blue-tooth beacon installations (iBeacon / Blue-tooth low-energy).
• Leverage existing smart-phone and tablet devices to improve the safety and security of our schools.
Before using this application, an administrator will need to setup your organization on PunchAlert.com. If you would like to inquire into this quick and easy set-up process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Notes: Some features of Punch Alert require a data connection either through WiFi or a cellular network. During an emergency incident, continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
* See a map view of active emergency calls for fire, medical and traffic incidents.
* Receive the latest critical information from Orange County Emergency Managers including severe weather, traffic, evacuation, Amber and boil water alerts.
* Get help and find emergency phone numbers even if the power is out.
* During emergencies, locate shelters, ice and water distribution points and road closures.
* During hurricanes or other elevated scenarios receive the latest critical information from Orange County Emergency Managers including shelters, ice and water distribution points, and road closures.