- Alien vs. Predator 2 - AvP2
- America's Army: Operations - AAO
- ARMA 2
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault
- Battlefield 1942 - BF1942 (R)
- Battlefield 2 - BF2 (R)
- Battlefield 2142 - BF2142(R)
- Battlefield Vietnam (R)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BFBC2
- C&C Renegade
- Call of Duty - CoD (R)
- Call of Duty 2 (R)
- Call of Duty 4 (R)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (R)
- Call of Duty: World at War - CoDWaW (R)
- Challenge Quake 3 (R)
- Counter-Strike (HL mod) - CS (R)
- Counter-Strike Beta (HL mod) (R)
- Counter-Strike: Source (HL2 mod) - CSS (R)
- Crysis Wars
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (R)
- Doom 3 (R)
- Elite Force (R)
- Elite Force II (R)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (R)
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Far Cry
- Frontlines-Fuel of War
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Half-Life - HL (R)
- Half-Life (WON) (R)
- Half-Life 2 - HL2 (R)
- ioQuake3 (R)
- Jedi Knight 2 (R)
- Jedi Knight 3 (R)
- Killing Floor
- Land Of The Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
- Left 4 Dead - L4D (R)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - L4D2 (R)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - MoH (R)
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead (R)
- Multi Theft Auto
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Neverwinter Nights
- Nexuiz (R)
- Operation Flashpoint
- Operation Flashpoint Resistance
- Postal 2
- Prey (R)
- Project IGI2: Covert Strike
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 Arena (R)
- Quake 4 (R)
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - RtCW (R)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
- Savage: The Battle For Newerth
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shockvoice (v0.9.5+)
- Sniper Elite PC
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (R)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- SWAT 4
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
- TeamSpeak 3
- Tremulous (R)
- Tribes 2
- Tribes Vengeance
- Unreal Tournament - UT
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Urban Terror (R)
- Ventrilo (v2.3.0+)
- Warsow (R)
- Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory - ET (R)
- Wolfenstein 2009 (R)
R: Remote Control (RCON)
Full list of games on mobile.hlsw.org
Yes, you can change pretty much all of your settings, as well as maps, lists, chats. It also allows you to chat and interact (ban,kick,move,..) in real time with players currently logged onto your server.
This application will allow you to connect your Android device straight to the (PC-Version) "Battlefield 3" game servers, or to the Procon's Layer Server.
In the latter case you will take advantage of Procon's sub-admin account management and plugins.
This product now includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/
Flag icons are made by www.IconDrawer.com
The BF3 RCon protocol does not support extended characters (è,à,ù,ò,ä,ö,ü, ..) therefore this app behave like the PC PRoCon version (these special characters will be skipped for chat messages).
This app is not an official tool nor is it in any way connected to the game's developers or publisher. The game developers did not release any server administration software themselves.
All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery of game's content are copyright to their respective owners. Usage for this tool falls within fair use guidelines.
Features (see screenshots):
- Vanilla Minecraft / PocketMine MP servers supported! (no extra mods required)
- Manage multiple servers through the main screen.
- Check the status of your server on the go, including online playerlist.
- Resizable widgets. Take a quick look of what's happening in your server right from your home/lock screen.
- Kick and Ban and Unban players with a single tap.
- Give items, experience or change gamemode through a nice interface.
- Send messages to all players on the server.
- Teleport players to other players, or any location.
- Change world's time and weather.
- Toggle server's gamerules like mob's spawning or fire spreading easily.
- Fully featured RCON console. Execute custom commands on the server.
... and many other features!
We are continuously developing this app so expect this list to grow in a near-future.
If you're unable to setup your server for the app check our faq at http://www.admineapp.com or contact us on email@example.com
(*) Gamerules, XP, spawnpoint and weather dialogs aren't available on PocketMine MP servers due to game limitations.
Admin Dashboard for Minecraft (ADaM) is the perfect companion for Minecraft Server Admins who love Android. (It is not Minecraft the game!)
Remotely moderate all of your Minecraft servers from any Honeycomb or higher Android device!
- Save as many servers as you want to quickly moderate on the go!
- Simple access to a full suite of sever commands such as /ban-ip, /rules, /time, and /weather.
- Targeted commands are easy with ADaM's player list.
- ADaM's command-line terminal gives you access to every command, even plugins!
- No installs required! ADaM works with any Minecraft server with minimal configuration.
- Designed to look and feel the way Android enthusiasts expect in 2013.
- Swipe-able, easy to use UI, built adhering to Google's Android design patterns.
Admin Dashboard for Minecraft is in active development; every purchase means an investment in a design/dev team working for those who love both Android and Minecraft.
- Bukkit plugin for expanding beyond RCon's capabilities: including full Dynmap integration, remote chat, enhanced commands, and expanded player information and actions.
- Design optimizations for all formats, including large-screen-optimized layouts for tablet users.
Admin Dashboard for Minecraft (ADaM) is not associated with nor created by Mojang, the benevolent overlords of the Minecraft game. Erratic Zero does not own nor claim to own any of Mojang's intellectual property, and politely insists that you purchase Mojang's wonderful game if you have not done so. And if you have, consider gifting a new copy to a friend!
Currently five games are supported, other games are coming.
You can also add games not supported, but the application may crash due to a different implementation of the protocol rcon
- Counter Strike Global Offensive
- Counter Strike Source
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
1. Works with all Minecraft server installations that support RCON.
2. Designed with Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, and KitKat) in mind.
3. Supports running quick actions on players.
4. Supports running console commands directly on the server.
Note: Due to the way the RCON protocol works, I cannot currently provide a real-time chat client. A workaround is in progress for the future.
Note 2: Similarly, if you use a Bukkit plugin that changes the names of players on your player list, you may find that quick actions do not function. This will be resolved in the future.
Google Play Testing Info:
For anyone on Android versions below 2.x, sent me an email if you need the old APK file, as the minimum is now 2.x.
Keywords: TF2, L4D, L4D2, CSS, CS, TF, team fortress 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, counterstrike source