- Alien vs. Predator 2 - AvP2
- America's Army: Operations - AAO
- ARMA 2
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault
- Battlefield 1942 - BF1942 (R)
- Battlefield 2 - BF2 (R)
- Battlefield 2142 - BF2142(R)
- Battlefield Vietnam (R)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BFBC2
- C&C Renegade
- Call of Duty - CoD (R)
- Call of Duty 2 (R)
- Call of Duty 4 (R)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (R)
- Call of Duty: World at War - CoDWaW (R)
- Challenge Quake 3 (R)
- Counter-Strike (HL mod) - CS (R)
- Counter-Strike Beta (HL mod) (R)
- Counter-Strike: Source (HL2 mod) - CSS (R)
- Crysis Wars
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (R)
- Doom 3 (R)
- Elite Force (R)
- Elite Force II (R)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (R)
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Far Cry
- Frontlines-Fuel of War
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Half-Life - HL (R)
- Half-Life (WON) (R)
- Half-Life 2 - HL2 (R)
- ioQuake3 (R)
- Jedi Knight 2 (R)
- Jedi Knight 3 (R)
- Killing Floor
- Land Of The Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
- Left 4 Dead - L4D (R)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - L4D2 (R)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - MoH (R)
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead (R)
- Multi Theft Auto
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Neverwinter Nights
- Nexuiz (R)
- Operation Flashpoint
- Operation Flashpoint Resistance
- Postal 2
- Prey (R)
- Project IGI2: Covert Strike
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 Arena (R)
- Quake 4 (R)
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - RtCW (R)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
- Savage: The Battle For Newerth
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shockvoice (v0.9.5+)
- Sniper Elite PC
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (R)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- SWAT 4
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
- TeamSpeak 3
- Tremulous (R)
- Tribes 2
- Tribes Vengeance
- Unreal Tournament - UT
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Urban Terror (R)
- Ventrilo (v2.3.0+)
- Warsow (R)
- Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory - ET (R)
- Wolfenstein 2009 (R)
R: Remote Control (RCON)
Full list of games on mobile.hlsw.org
Check the status of your minecraft server without any plugins! A MUST HAVE for all minecraft users!
Native Minecraft Query is an Android app that lets users check the status of their own or their minecraft server.
- Server Name
- Map Name
- Game Mode
- Max Player
- Online Players
- Game ID
- List of Online Players
- More to come!
The app will work with any minecraft server as long as “enable-query: true” is included in the server.properties file. The app will grab a list of specs from the server to be viewed in the app.
Full query functionality works but RCON will be added in the future.
-Add Slick Widget
-More query info
Yes, you can change pretty much all of your settings, as well as maps, lists, chats. It also allows you to chat and interact (ban,kick,move,..) in real time with players currently logged onto your server.
This application will allow you to connect your Android device straight to the (PC-Version) "Battlefield 3" game servers, or to the Procon's Layer Server.
In the latter case you will take advantage of Procon's sub-admin account management and plugins.
This product now includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/
Flag icons are made by www.IconDrawer.com
The BF3 RCon protocol does not support extended characters (è,à,ù,ò,ä,ö,ü, ..) therefore this app behave like the PC PRoCon version (these special characters will be skipped for chat messages).
This app is not an official tool nor is it in any way connected to the game's developers or publisher. The game developers did not release any server administration software themselves.
All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery of game's content are copyright to their respective owners. Usage for this tool falls within fair use guidelines.
Currently five games are supported, other games are coming.
You can also add games not supported, but the application may crash due to a different implementation of the protocol rcon
- Counter Strike Global Offensive
- Counter Strike Source
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
To use it you must:
- be an admin of Minecraft server
- change server.properties file of your server:
In case app is not working and before you give me *, please e-mail me version of your server (regular, bukkit, other) and android version.
Important note: not all Minecraft hosting providers allow to connect using rcon, so check with your provider first if you cannot connect!
It allows you to manage players, banlist, world properties remotely from your android in easy way, you can also send console commands.
Tested with regular server and craftbukkit. If you expirience any problems/crashes, please e-mail me providing version of your server. Enjoy!
1. Works with all Minecraft server installations that support RCON.
2. Designed with Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, and KitKat) in mind.
3. Supports running quick actions on players.
4. Supports running console commands directly on the server.
Note: Due to the way the RCON protocol works, I cannot currently provide a real-time chat client. A workaround is in progress for the future.
Note 2: Similarly, if you use a Bukkit plugin that changes the names of players on your player list, you may find that quick actions do not function. This will be resolved in the future.
Google Play Testing Info:
For anyone on Android versions below 2.x, sent me an email if you need the old APK file, as the minimum is now 2.x.
Keywords: TF2, L4D, L4D2, CSS, CS, TF, team fortress 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, counterstrike source