Please note that GEDexplorer can not (yet) edit genealogy data - it can only visualize genealogy information that you have already collected.
* Compact yet detailed biographical view
* Scrollable and zoomable tree view for showing a person's ancestors and/or descendants
* Split screen mode (useful for tablets and high density phones)
* Supports links to pictures, web pages and maps
* Supports notes written in HTML
* Supports GEDCOM 5.5 and 5.5.1 files in a variety of character encodings, including Unicode and Mac
* Fast and memory efficient (for instance, it can load a 25 MB GEDCOM file containing 100000 persons on a Samsung Galaxy S III)
* Selectable languages: English, German and Swedish
* Supports Samsung Multi Window (available on many Samsung devices)
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
WhatsApp is a trademark and application property of WhatsApp Inc. and this app is NOT associated with it in any form.
Have you ever tried accessing your WhatsApp messages and notifications using Tasker and realized all the fiddle you have to do using actions to accomplish it? With this plugin you will be able to perform common actions that integrate seamlessly Tasker and WhatsApp. These are the main features:
• Intercept notifications: Every time you receive a notification in WhatsApp you will receive all the information associated with it, like the sender name and picture, the message, the content of media files received, etc. The plugin will appear under the state conditions section, but it behaves as an event, that is a Tasker limitation.
• Send messages: You can send messages directly as an action using contact IDs.
• Search contacts: This action will let you look for contact IDs using the name of the contact.
• Update photos: You can keep an updated list of contact pictures, so whenever you receive a message you can use them in some other action.
This application accesses directly to the WhatsApp database contained in your phone to perform the actions. I am not responsible of the misuse of the application or any possible failure that it may cause.
SUBSCRIBE PRO VERSION GET STRONG SECURITY AND HELP US TO CREATE NEW NICE FEATURES ;)
The WhatsLock is the new app to protect your data.
With it's possible prevent unauthorized access to your chats thus ensuring your privacy.
The password can be entered by two ways:
- Numeric Password.
- Pattern Lock.
★ Fake Window: If anyone tries to open Messenger a fake window will be displayed that hides names and photos initial page. To unlock and get access to the app the user has to provide their password.
★ Hide Your Friends(Root is needed): You can keep a friend secret by hiding their profile picture.
★ Hide WhatsLock Icon
★ FullScreen to Lock Methods
★ Drunk Mode: Avoid sending improper messages when you drank beyond measure. At midnight to unlock the app you will need to type the password and answer a mathematical question.
★Premium Version: In the Premium Version you get a lot of nice tools for strong security. See on app Premium Account option.
Help us to translate the App to other languages and get PRO App Version for FREE. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject WhatsLock Translate [Language]
1) How to change password?
Click in "Forgot Password" WhatsLock will be send a recovery e-mail. Check your Spam inbox.
2) I hide WhatsLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open WhatsLock.
If you have any questions or suggestions send an email to: email@example.com
I denne mobilutgaven av Digitalarkivet vil du finne personopplysninger for personer født før 1910. Opplysningene er hentet fra Digitalarkivets database. Dette omfatter:
- andre kilder med personinformasjon
DA-appen baserer seg på en database med over 5 millioner personposter. Databasen er ikke komplett, og den blir fortløpende utvidet med flere data og kildetyper. Disse vil også bli søkbare i DA-appen.
Du kan søke etter personer ved hjelp av et enkelt eller et avansert søk. Trefflisten vil vise personene som passer dine søkekriterier, og fra denne listen kan du trykke deg videre for å se mer detaljert informasjon om den personen. Du vil også få informasjon omhvilken kilde opplysningene er hentet fra.
Det følger med veiledning om hvordan du skal søke og navigere, i tillegg til lister over forkortelser som ofte er i bruk.
Ta kontakt med oss for spørsmål og kommentarer: firstname.lastname@example.org
click and type on phone,
control one phone from another,
get, save screenshots,
download, upload files,
get GPS location,
read and write SMS,
export contacts, messages, call list,
notify SMS, calls,
SSL support for direct connections - this product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com),
3G support though androidwebkey.com.
Please write us an email if any of these functions doesn't work.
[UPDATE: Major bugs fixed in v2.0.3, please update]
Why go for simple app lockers when you have a strong uncrackable locker?
Why lock whole phone when you can lock individual apps?
Lock anything and everything in Android using Application-Locker. As your phone is the most personal computer, Secure your privacy today with Application-Locker. With Application-Locker lock your SMS, Emails, Contacts, Facebook, Gallery, Whatsapp, Google Play Store, Settings, Data connection, WiFi etc.
All this with very less battery and memory consumption!
Application-Locker helps you to feel secure when:
✔ You share your phone with anyone.
✔ Your kids play with your phone.
✔ You have sensitive app data.
✔ You have personal images in Gallery.
✔ You have sensitive contact details.
✔ You have SMS, MMS etc. that you don't want to be shared. And so on..
Free version can lock up to 5 apps. Try Pro version to protect all your apps.
☆ Lock any Android apps installed (Both 3rd Party and System apps).
☆ Lock System Settings.
☆ Lock modes: PIN / PATTERN / FAKE CRASH.
☆ FAKE CRASH Unlocker: Very intelligent way to protect any app, a fake crash dialog will be shown when locked app is launched. Only Master can unlock and open the locked app.
☆ Unkillable locker service. No task killer can kill Application-Locker service.
☆ Protect apps from getting uninstalled and installed.
☆ Prevent unauthorized connection to internet (Data connection and WiFi).
☆ Lock/Unlock quickly from Notification bar.
☆ Check logs to find intruders.
☆ Recover password through email backup.
☆ Re-lock interval, No need to authenticate for an interval of time after a successful login.
☆ Less Battery and Memory usage.
☆ Uncrackable framework. Only the master can uninstall Application-Locker.
☆ Built in offline password recovery.
☆ Dark and Light Theme.
☆ Uninstall Application-Locker directly from Application-Locker settings. No intruders can uninstall Application-Locker from System Settings!
Ensure your privacy today!
1. Why certain reviews complain about difficulty in uninstalling Application-Locker?
A. Application-Locker is a security application, So intruders should not be allowed to uninstall Application-Locker to gain access to the locked apps. To protect locked apps from such threats, Application-Locker has an "Advanced Security" feature which will disable the uninstall option for Application-Locker in System Settings. By default this "Advanced Security" feature will be disabled. The master can always uninstall Application-Locker from inside Application-Locker itself in two clicks, No worries.
2. Why Application-Locker consumes 30+ MB at the start of application?
A. This is common for most of the Android apps as in the beginning of a service more resources are required, but this memory footprint will be reduced to less than 10 MB in 15 minutes.
3. Is Application-Locker a battery killing app?
A. Absolutely not, Application-Locker will be one of the least battery consuming app in your device. This is because Application-Locker is designed from the scratch with an aim to reduce memory and battery consumption. Please try it yourself and be amazed at the performance.
Want to translate Application-Locker to your language? contact us!
This works as a new option in your Quick Contacts Badge.
To utilize this program, click on a contact's icon, in applications that support it (like "People", "Handcent SMS", etc.).
A new option will appear ("Photo") that will enlarge your contact's image to full screen.
Resolution of the displayed photo is according to your contact's properties:
- Google contacts are 96x96 (or 720x720 - for ICS/JB)
- Facebook photos are 300x300 (for Facebook for Android contacts)
This application does not appear in your Application List since it is activated when you click on a contact's icon (see Instructions above).
- Added support for own profile contact (shown in your quick settings pull down menu of JB) - new permission
- Removed unneeded permission (READ_CALL_LOG)
- Now contact pictures are shown in higher-resolution for devices that support it
- Added backward support for old Android versions (starting from Android 2.1)
- Added better UI notification for contacts with no image
- Tested on a wide variety of devices and Android versions
First release to Android Play.
- HTC Desire HD