Please note that GEDexplorer can not (yet) edit genealogy data - it can only visualize genealogy information that you have already collected.
* Compact yet detailed biographical view
* Scrollable and zoomable tree view for showing a person's ancestors and/or descendants
* Split screen mode (useful for tablets and high density phones)
* Supports links to pictures, web pages and maps
* Supports notes written in HTML
* Supports GEDCOM 5.5 and 5.5.1 files in a variety of character encodings, including Unicode and Mac
* Fast and memory efficient (for instance, it can load a 25 MB GEDCOM file containing 100000 persons on a Samsung Galaxy S III)
* Selectable languages: English, German and Swedish
* Supports Samsung Multi Window (available on many Samsung devices)
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
Kinship calculates the relationship between 2 blood relatives based on their relationship to a common ancestor.
Simply enter the relationship to the common ancestor and Kinship does the rest!
After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This application transforms your Android device in a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plugin requires the app Torque Pro and an OBD2 adapter in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at email@example.com before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
I denne mobilutgaven av Digitalarkivet vil du finne personopplysninger for personer født før 1910. Opplysningene er hentet fra Digitalarkivets database. Dette omfatter:
- andre kilder med personinformasjon
DA-appen baserer seg på en database med over 5 millioner personposter. Databasen er ikke komplett, og den blir fortløpende utvidet med flere data og kildetyper. Disse vil også bli søkbare i DA-appen.
Du kan søke etter personer ved hjelp av et enkelt eller et avansert søk. Trefflisten vil vise personene som passer dine søkekriterier, og fra denne listen kan du trykke deg videre for å se mer detaljert informasjon om den personen. Du vil også få informasjon omhvilken kilde opplysningene er hentet fra.
Det følger med veiledning om hvordan du skal søke og navigere, i tillegg til lister over forkortelser som ofte er i bruk.
Ta kontakt med oss for spørsmål og kommentarer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
Base eliminating the hassle of switching modes
Input is done in the key corresponding to each number (Green:Hexadecimal / blue:decimal / pink:binary)
It also simultaneously displays in decimal 16/10/2 done quickly the most frequently used base conversions.
+,-,×,÷, AND, OR, ExOR(XOR)
left shift(<<),right shift(>>),NOT,NEG
Change display unsigned (US) / signed (S) decimal Number only.
show last answer (Ans)
Memory (Memory in(Min) / Recall(MR) / Clear(MC))
screen size is 320x480 or more are required for a screen.
The tested HTC bufferfly(JPN HTL21) / android Ver 4.1.1
- Receive and download documents sent to you via HoGo
- View and organize your documents on or offline
- Backup important documents to your personal Cloud Library
- Share documents with your other devices through your Cloud Library
Tamil Text Viewer is used to view tamil text file in android. It will not convert english to tamil.
To view doc,docx tamil files in android follow the steps:
a) install Doc Converter app in your mobile(available in playstore)
b) convert the doc,docx file into text file
c) open tamil text viewer app
d) browse the text file and select
e) now you can read the tamil text
supported font: VANAVIL-Avvaiyar
facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AllvinsIN