Cycle Incident Log (CIL) is an easy to use application that enables cyclists to accurately record information about an accident. The CIL App provides intuitive features to thoroughly document an accident so that peak cycling bodies and their advocates can better assist cyclists in cycling accident claims, legal process and provide a better advocacy service for improved infrastructure.
The CIL App simplifies the entire accident reporting process by providing an easy-to-use interface that works great on devices.
The Cycle Incident Log App Allows You To:
1. Enable GPS on your phone to automatically retrieve accident location information, such as street name, city, state and country.
2. Fill in the date, time & weather information along with personal details in the event of a bike crash.
3. Capture photos of your damaged bike and your own injuries by accessing your phone's camera.
4. Share your relevant personal details such as name, phone number and email address.
5. Store details about casualties to the accident report such as other driver's name, phone number, email address, and vehicle's registration number.
6. Add witnesses' testimony by including their names, phone numbers and email addresses.
7. Create a detailed bicycle accident report with all the necessary information from your mobile device in just a few seconds!
McInnes Wilson Lawyers and Bicycle Queensland understand cyclists’ rights and responsibilities. Accidents are a stressful event, and we have tried to make the reporting process less stressful. Our CIL App, is a useful tool in case of a cycling accident. The App has been designed to help cyclists self report bike crashes with all necessary details of the accident scene.