=> Create Events with as many transactions as you want, and add as many people as you want in a single transaction
=> Pull your phone contacts into events, or add a new contact directly from the app ***
=> Specify who paid(one or multiple), who used(one or multiple) and how much in a single transaction ***
=> Send Reports via Email or SMS to the entire group from the app
=> Save the template for recurring events ***
=> Settle your balances on events with contacts and track your current status of settlements ***
=> Get Event-wise and Contact-wise reports for all the transactions stored in the app ***
=> Works perfectly on all size devices and in all orientations ***
**Disclaimer : We do not use any of your personal information
*** No other app offers these features.
If this app is what you were looking for, please make a review !
Create your group expenses reports directly on your mobile during your activity. Enter the participants names and their expenses, Tricount calculates the money owed and debts of everyone. You can upload the report on http://www.tricount.com and the URL of the tricount may be shared by e-mail. In that way, participants can correct the data you have added before starting paying back.
"Expenses" => List of all expenses made during group activity
"Balance" => How much everyone owes or is owed from the group expenses
"Share" => Synchronize and share the participant expenses on http://www.tricount.com
"Config" => Participant list, activity name and description
All comments are welcome (see info page).
For any reason, for shared accounts, shares expenses, group expenses, short reckonings, Tricount is the solution. People sometimes do it via excel, csv file, in a table or via a spreedsheet but a solution much more easier and effective exists for sharing costs, sharing expenses, expense reports, list tickets, encode spending, do accounting in groups, between friends, ski holiday, balance the cost : Tricount.
Tricount lets your group of friends make a list of all their expenses, do accounting, the accounts between roommates or flatmates, helps to track expenses during holidays, for couples and between colleagues. Kitty.
The app exists on iphone, android, facebook and the web. It is a simple tool to calculate who must pay, how much for what, to who, to balance spending, balance things, manage expenses between friends, calculate how much everyone owes or is owned. Tricount says how much everyone owes: it replace the pot on vacation, excel sheet.
Just encode the expenses and transactions. Hold a tricount, a "tricompte" in French. Tricount calculates the budget: all the travel expenses are listed and it says the cost of your holidays, the budget of any activity. Some people are looking for "tric count", "tri count", "tri-count", "tricompte". Tricount is a tool that makes the life easy during a trip. I owe you, you owe me (IOU). Because short reckonings make good friends, the app says "who pays and why" and manages the expenses for an activity, the spendings for an activity in a transparent way.
Tricount makes you know the debt of everyone, manage an account (a tricount), share expenses, track reckonings, do accounting, check group spendings, lists the expenses, balancing the cost and calcule what everyone owes and paid.
There are many situations where it is useful as : any activities with friends, roommate, flatmates, for a weekend, holiday, in an association. It's free! There's also the holidays, the restaurant or restaurants between friends, travelling, sorties, lunches, in non-profit organizations, for sandwiches, a city trip, a road trip, a hike with friends and expe, expeditions.
Among friends, between friends, between couples, in your couple, group, Tricount can serve you every day. The app is also very useful for collocation, with colleagues, ski holidays. It replaces the common pot, the common box. It sync (sync) with tricount.com: it can be exchanged via email, the web, uploads to iPhone and Android, but also on facebook via an coded link (a URL). This app is super useful for weekends and traveling. kitty.
If you visit "http://escapps.blogspot.kr/ ", you can see the Image-based manual.
Are you looking for
- easy expenditure analysis?
- simple expense tracker?
- quick budget tracker?
You can see at a glance how much you have spent through the calendar.
Quick and simple expense item entering.
This app do not have a income field.
Just for expenses.
Most people already know their budget.
For this reason, you can use this app very easily.
Save your money with this app.
- Calendar (can know how mush you have spent money by graph and numbers)
- Total spent list
- Both a calendar and a total spent list can filtering by category.
- Can sort category (alphabetically, frequently used and recently used)
- Data backup/restore, export to spreadsheet(like Excel) file
- Slide(Drag) : change month in a calendar, change date in a daily view
- Can change currency symbol & position & decimal point usage
- Period statistics
My Wallet+ is an app that helps you keep track of your expenses in a really easy and elegant way. All you need to do is to enter your expenses and incomes to monitor how much you spend, what you spend on and how much you have left to spend. You can do it where ever you are. Just pick up the phone and enter the transaction directly.
The app consists of:
1. Week, Month and Year overview with stylish drill-down barcharts showing you how you spent your money and how much money you have left.
2. When you add your incomes and expenses they show up in a list where the sum for each day is shown. It is also possible to add recurring transactions to make it easier for you.
3. A flexible category structure where you add the categories and subcategories that suits you.
4. Export your expenses to Excel, CSV or HTML-format, for backup and analysis.
The product is simple to use and will evolve along with its users needs.
If you have questions, comments or want to follow and influence the development of the product, visit: http://www.block21.com
The product supports English, German, Swedish and more languages are in progress.
Easy Expense Finance Manager was built specifically for people who want a clean and simple way to organize their finances. This is the app you want when tax time comes around.
This app will keep track all your incomes and expenses.
•Categories can be created for types of Income and Expenses
•A simple form will allow the input of data into these categories
- You can easily view and modify records
- Built in calculator
•Create reports based on any type of Income,Expense, or both by date range
- You have the option to email the reports
•Use Google Charts to create a quick summary of your data
- You have the option to email the charts as well
•Backup your data to the SD card
- 1 Button Click to Backup and Restore
•Optimized for tablets and Android 4.0 devices
•Available in 36 languages!
•Small download size
•Only uses 2 permissions
- Storage(used to store your data to SD card)
- Network communication(used to create charts and email reports)
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required.
✔ No registration!
✔ Also optimized for tablets.
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar.
✔ More than 100 currencies.
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up.
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
✔ Customize the overview by changing the number of past and future months that are displayed.
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on.
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
✔ Filter your earnings and expenses according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
✔ Sort your transactions by date, amount, title or category.
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month.
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months.
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier.
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection.
✔ Export your data in HTML or CSV format (on SD card).
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
✔ Import your existing data using the CSV import function (Just move the CSV file to the folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" and import it via the settings of the app (import of other formats will be made available by request).
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to the Android system and it cannot be changed.
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it is recommended that you use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated guide.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Holo style
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export.
Using of written documents for calculating income and expense is always a very difficult job for everyone.It may also makes some calculations errors that cannot be easily find out.The main advantage of this personal expense manager over existing expense tracker applications is the quick and easy expense tracking.Moreover this expense software is a free expense manager.
Features of Expense Manager
* Preloaded income expense categories
* Separate Income Expense Management
* Quick expense entry
* Current month Expense details on application statup
* Option to create group and subcategories
* Attractive Icons
* Receipt and bill save option
* auto fill
* voice support
* inbuilt calculator
* Expense reports based on daily,monthly,yearly and selected date ranges
* Password protection
* Data backup with cloud storage support.
* Export import database
* Dropbox support
* Export CSV(exel) format
* Option to edit previous entries
* Interactive graphical representation of income and expense
* Search option
expense watch and money control makes your money management, budgeting and expense control so simple.This budget money tracker can be used as a personal expense tracker, budget manager or finance manager.it is a good personal expense dairy.
Finde Automaten in deiner Nähe und lasse sie dir auf der Karte zeigen oder navigiere direkt mit Google Navigation zur nächsten Bargeldquelle!
Zur Automatensuche besser geeignet als die dedizierten Apps der einzelnen Banken, da diese App alle Automaten der Cash Group anzeigt und außerdem auch Automaten in größerem Umkreis angezeigt werden.
Die Lite-Version zeigt Dir eine Liste von Automaten in deiner Nähe, lässt Dich diese Automaten einzeln auf einer Karte anzeigen und dorthin navigieren.
Neben dieser kostenlosen Lite-Version gibt es auch eine kostengünstige PRO-Version dieser App, in der folgende zusätzliche Features aktiviert sind:
[✓] Suche an beliebigen Adressen in Deutschland (z.B. am Urlaubsort)
[✓] Kartenansicht aller Automaten mit Direktnavigation
Durch den Kauf der PRO-Version unterstützt Du aktiv die Weiterentwicklung der App und sorgst dafür, dass aktuelle Entwicklungsthemen vorangetrieben werden können.
Die App verwendet GPS- und/oder netzwerkbasierte Ortung zur Standortbestimmung. Bitte beachte, dass zur exakten Lokalisierung das GPS-Modul aktiviert sein muss.
Die App verwendet eine Offline-Datenbank, so dass eine Suche von Automaten in der Nähe sehr effizient und insbesondere auch ohne Internetverbindung möglich ist! Wir bemühen uns, den Datenbestand stets aktuell zu halten und laufend zu aktualisieren. Dennoch kann es natürlich vorkommen, dass angezeigte Automaten nicht mehr verfügbar sind oder neue Automaten dazu kommen. Bitte gebt in diesen Fällen nicht einfach eine negative Bewertung ab, sondern nutzt die Möglichkeiten zur Rückmeldung falscher Daten. Wir aktualisieren den Datenbestand dann nach Prüfung sofort. Aktuelle Updates können jederzeit über "Menu -> Datenbank aktualisieren" eingespielt werden.
Auch wenn mal ein Automat fehlen sollte, die App zeigt euch diverse Automaten in der Umgebung an, so dass es kein Problem sein sollte gebührenfrei Geld abzuheben!
Remember to organize your expenses allows you to have better control over your money.
• Track your income and expenses , classify them by category .
• You can modify or delete the records that you have created.
• The application will show reports grouped by periods , along with your balance period.
• You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
• If you need it you can password protect your information .
• The application lets you create a backup of your database to restore your information if necessary .
• Available translations , Spanish , English, Portuguese , German, French , Russian, Hindi , Chinese, Italian .
• Widget 3x1 with the summary of the month.
• Reports are available daily, weekly , biweekly, monthly and yearly.
• create graphical reports
• Horizontal LCD for tablets.
• Choose the currency format and the date format used in your country .
"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
البرنامج الوحيد والأول من نوعه في الوطن العربي! والذي يقوم بتسجيل كافة مصاريفك أول بأول، مع تصميم سهل وممتاز للإستخدام المريح في كل يوم!
هذا البرنامج سيسهل عليك حياتك، حيث يتيح لك تسجيل كل المصروفات أولاً بأول، لتحصل في نهاية اليوم بقائمة تراكمية بالأشياء التي اشتريتها، ليتم اضافتها إلى مشتريات اليوم التالي وصولاً إلى نهاية الشهر، حيث تستطيع معرفة أين ذهب راتبك! وماهي الأشياء التي تستنزف أموالك أكثر!
★ وجود قاعدة بيانات متكاملة لتنظيم المصاريف، مع 6 اقسام مختلفة لتغطية كافة انواع المنتجات.
★ امكانية ادخال كل منتج يتم شرائه مع المبلغ الذي تم صرفه.
★ امكانية حذف و تعديل المبلغ والمنتج الذي يتم شرائه.
★ اظهار المجموع لمصاريف اليوم والشهر - أولاً بأول - في القائمة الرئيسية.
★ مشاهدة متى تم صرف المبلغ باليوم والتاريخ.
★ اظهار مجموع المصاريف لكل قسم على حدى، في قائمة مصاريف الشهر، والتي تحتوي على الاقسام التالية: مصاريفي الشخصية ، مصاريف السيارة ، مصاريف المنزل ، مصاريف الأولاد ، مصاريف الفواتير ، مصاريف أخرى.
*تابع أخبارنا أول بأول وإنضم الآن الى قائمة معجبينا على صفحتنا المميزة في الفيس بوك!
1. Register of expense, income, transfer transactions.
2. Display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month.
3. Keeping the dictionary of accounts with balance.
4. Keeping the dictionary category of expense and income whith group.
5. Create dynamic reports with the ability to save.
6. Password protection (AdsFree).
7. A widget that shows the current balance on selected accounts (AdsFree).
8. Backup and restore data.
9. Export operations in Excel (.csv) (AdsFree).
10. Scheduled/repeated operations with notifications (AdsFree).
11. Keep tracking budgets.
This app allows you to keep track of personal spending and income, and generate reports in different sections and time periods. The program has the ability to export and import data from transactions and dictionaries on to the flash card.
The first tab display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month
The second tab lists available operations. There are three types of operations: expense, income and money transfer.
Expense is the operation in which money is debited from the selected source and recorded on spending category (for example, Cash -> Breakfast, Card VISA -> Electricity). Category for consumption must be in the category group of type "Expense".
Income is the operation in which money is added to the account of the source-categories of income (eg. salary -> Card VISA). Category-source income should be located in the category group of type "Income".
Money transfer is an operation in which the money are transferred from one account to another (for non-compliance currencies a conversion rate can be used).
You are also able to use this application for you existing home Excel accounting.
The main idea behind this application to give an ability of quick fixation of your incoming and expense in your mobile device. All graphics and reports are created in Excel on desktop computers or similar.
Additionally you can:
- Read and parse SMS from your bank and add it to xlsx.
- Perform dropbox synchronization.
All changes are stored on the device in sd card/mofix/mofix.xlsx file.
Application forum http://mofixapp.com/en .
Key words: SMS banking, budget planning, finance manager, money manager, expense manager, accounting.