The preferred electronic guard tour system and security management platform built for the hospitality industry and now available for other industries.
* System includes live dispatch, electronic guard tour, lost and found, task management, visitor badge, package management, equipment checkout, persons of interest and more
* Full admin interface on the PC and also on the mobile device
* Works with NFC tags or Bluetooth beacons which serve as waypoints or checkpoints on a property guard tour
* Track users on a map in near real-time
* View live feeds showing detailed activity on all of your users
* View historical data on a map, showing all user activity during a particular time
* Drill down to a single checkpoint or waypoint, and see when that checkpoint was scanned, and by whom, during a selected time frame
* Man-down or lone-worker protection can be configured to send alerts via SMS and email when a user is inactive, and view their last known position on a map
* Panic alarm feature to improve worker safety
* Person's of interest module - add a threat level and get instant notifications via email and SMS if a watched POI is encountered on your property
* Equipment management - checkout keys, radios, and other equipment from the desktop portal using a barcode scanner
* Visitor management - scan visitors in and out via barcode. Print visitor badges, emergency lists and more
* Lost and found module - process lost and found, integrated shipping with credit card processing so your guest pays to have their item shipped to them
* Package management - robust system to track received packages and deliver those packages to your guests or residents
* Full incident reporting with witness statements, photos, video, and more
* Daily task feature ensures critical tasks don't get missed
* Communications module - get instant emails or text messages when critical activities are triggered at your business. Currently with 25 different trigger events
* Features to get new security staff up to speed quickly, with virtually no training on where tour checkpoints are located, the app shows photos and maps to guide them along as they learn their tours
* Compare metrics among your team to see who the top and bottom performers are, how long each user takes to complete their tours, the percentage of tour checkpoints missed, etc.
* Users are able to share devices, reducing cost of deployment
* Integrated with other popular software titles in the hotel industry allowing your staff to carry one device and work within one app
* API allows other database systems to access data stored on our servers
* System includes a mobile app and a responsive web portal, viewable on a desktop PC, tablet, etc.