After install there is new App Icon - EasyOff. When you tap it for the first time, app requests Device Admin right. If you grant it, the second and other time you tap it, device goes to sleep mode, as if you pushed the power button.
Thats all. NO ROOT NEEDED.
how to uninstall:
1. Settings - Security - Device Administrators - Deactivate EasyOff
2. Settings - Apps - Uninstall EasyOff
Does not work on the device with two SIM cards.
Keywords: mobile data internet enable disable on off 3g 2g gprs edge auto automatically fast quick quickly scheduler tasks remote widget icons toggle
Did it went to sleep just when you almost found your keys in the drain?
Well, the lock-screen probably isn't bright enough for that.
Here comes "White Screen" app to the rescue!
It displays a completely white screen to maximize brightness and stays on until you dismiss it with a touch.
Use modern technology to find your way to the light switch in a dark room!
Okay, it started as a bit of a joke, but this app has already saved my toes from the sharp edge of my bed.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
The quickest, easiest and high customizable way to fast access functionality.
Maximize your Android multitasking capability with this little cute point and click tool! All the functionalities are fast accessible just in single touch away. It stays on top of everything, quick, easy and customizable. Dozens of theme styles for choosing. GO Launcher Dev Team shows another way to improve your life.
"If you like Android but you'd like to improve the way you access to your most used stuff, you should take a glance at this. Really useful." - Appzoom
“Toucher follows a similar concept, developed by the team of Go Launcher, and we think that makes it even better than the iOS companion.” - Android Shouter
■ All Features are FREE
- Quick access to most used apps or functionalities, such as weather, message, address book, screen locker, memory cleaner, flashlight, screenshot etc.
- Create your own shortcuts in one panel
- Shortcuts to 19 system switches, including WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Volume, etc.
- Fully customizable, changing tab colors, panel size, point size, etc.
- Supporting DIY point in Facebook Chat Heads and Android HOLO style.
- Virtual control keys to quick access to Home, Back & Menu (Rooted device needed)
- Various theme styles and skins (Keep increasing)
■ Premium features
With Premium package, you can get:
*Remove all ADs from Toucher Pro
*Add shortcut to Favor tab
*Add 4 more scroll effects
Q: Change theme style?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro-> Featured
Q: DIY Point?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro -> Point - >DIY
Q：Change favorite apps?
A：Press and hold the icon to remove and click '+' to add.
For more information, check our blog:
■ Contact Us
■ Translation project
We sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
Does not work on the device with two SIM cards.
Before install recommended to test the free version.
Keywords: mobile, data, enable, on, disable, off, fast, quickly, scheduler, tasks, manager, remote, by, sms, icons, widget, 2g, 3g, switch, switcher, smart, light, gprs, edge, umts, internet, wifi
If you have screen off problem in Android 4.0.4, please enable the option below.
(Settings > Useful Features > Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch)
※ Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over
Do you want a Quick, Easy, Convenient *Screen On/Off* ?
If pressing the power button is very much to screen on/off, the power button will cause damage.
To screen on/off, don't press the power button any more !
You will experience the various and amazing screen-on/off features !
If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on. Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
In screen unlock mode, you can also use without lock screen whenever screen on.
You can also expand the status bar easily by touching the widget or flipping the phone.
You can see the clock anywhere by shaking the phone. It's more useful for full screen app(game, DMB, camera, video, etc.).
★ It's more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock Widget (NEO)
[ How to Use ]
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
- If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Flip) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone upside down on your desk to turn screen off. and grab the phone up from your desk to turn screen off.
★ Screen-Off(Shake) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just shake the phone to turn screen off. and shake the phone again to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and shake the phone after taking the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
There are so many interesting solution due to how to set as you want.
[ Major Features ]
◆ How to Screen-Off ◆
1. Screen-Off by Widget
2. Screen-Off by Notification
3. Screen-Off by Flip
4. Screen-Off by proximity
5. Screen-Off by Shaking
◆ How to Screen-On ◆
1. Screen-On by Proximity
2. Screen-On by Shaking
◆ Screen Lock/Unlock ◆
In screen unlock mode, you can use phone without lock screen whenever screen on.
◆ Expand StatusBar ◆
1. Expand statusBar by Widget
2. Expand statusBar by Flip
◆ Show Clock ◆
1. Digital Clock by Shaking
2. Analog Clock by Shaking
◆ FlashLight ◆
1. FlashLight On/Off by Widget
2. FlashLight On/Off by Shaking
◆ System Overlay ◆
1. Battery ProgressBar
2. Screen-Off Overlay Icon
◆ Useful Features ◆
1. Change Widget Color
2. Show StatusBar Icon
3. Enable Proximity in Landscape
4. Screen-Off Alert
5. Screen-On Alert
6. Shaking Alert
◆ Sensor Sensitivity ◆
1. Sensor Latency Time (Flip & Proximity)
2. Proximity Sensitivity
3. Shaking Sensitivity
[ Caution ]
★ To prevent killing app by system, recommend to set 'Show StatusBar Icon' to 'ON'.
★ To minimize battery drain, the Screen-Off features drive the sensor only when the screen is turned on. But the Screen-On features drain the battery more because the sensor must continues to be driven even after the screen is turned off.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Please consider getting the donate version if you like the Auto-Rotate Widget and want to support its developers. We would really appreciate it!
If the widget doesn't show up in the widget list after installation, please try restarting your device. Please have in mind that in order to work, widgets cannot be installed on the SD Card.
After installation, the widget needs to be added to the home screen: Tap the Launcher, select Wigets, tap and hold the Auto-Rotate Widget and drop it to a free slot on the home screen.
On earlier versions of Android: Tap and hold a free slot on the home screen, select Widgets, tap the Auto-Rotate Widget.
Ratings and comments are highly appreciated.
If you have any issues with this widget, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: widget lock screen auto switch control automatic landscape portrait toggle rotate rotation orientation settings
You can make 10 scenes as a pack of settings like home, office, etc. And you can change it to tap the scene on popup menu.
If you set a timer schedule to switch the scene, the settings will be changed automatically at the designated time by the timer schedule.
APN on/off, Wi-Fi on/off, Bluetooth on/off, GPS on/off(See Notes), Silent mode on/off, Vibrate mode, Airplane mode on/off, Auto-Sync on/off, Brightness, Screen out time, Auto rotate on/off, Audible touch tones on/off, Screen lock sounds on/off, Haptic feedback on/off, Stay awake on charging on/off, Screen lock security on/off(See Notes), Visible lock pattern on/off(See Notes), Skip slide lock on/off(See Notes), Wi-Fi tethering, and Volume controls.
[Launching the App widget]
This app is controlled by the widget basically. You can add this app widget to your desktop by -
(1) Long-touch on your desktop.
(2) Then select [Widgets].
(3) And then select [Scene Switch].
If it is the first launch, five default initial scenes will be created. Please modify the scene name and the settings with [Scene Edit] function.
[Scene Select Operations]
If you tap the widget, scene pop-up menu is displayed. You can tap and select a scene name in the pop-up menu to change the scene. The settings will be changed according to the scene you selected. You can tap [Scene Switch] in the notification bar if it is shown.
[Edit Scene Settings]
Tap the widget once or select this app from notification bar, and then push menu button on your device. Then option menu is displayed. Select [Scene Edit] on the option menu. And tap a scene in the pop-up menu. Then scene editor is displayed. You can edit the settings of the scene.
[Scene switch by Timer schedule]
Scene can be switched automatically by timer schedule.
Select [Timer schedule] on the option menu. Timer schedule list will be displayed. And tap a row in the schedule list. You can set timer schedule for scene switching.
You can also use flick switch to change scenes.
The flick switch is icon size overlay type view displayed over other app screen. You can set each scene for each flick direction of eight. If you flick on the flick switch, the scene is changed. The flick switch can be displayed only a specified time when the screen is turned on or the device is shaken.
(1) On Android 2.3 or later, GPS setting is not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(2) Do not use other APN control apps if you want to use APN setting in this app.
(3) Brightness setting may not be reflected immediately.
(4) On Android 2.2 or later, 'screen lock security' setting and 'visible lock pattern' are not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(5) If 'screen lock security' is set on, you cannot skip the slide lock on most devices. Or home key on the device does not work.
(6) On some devices or some Android OS versions, some settings might not be set well.
(7) This app should be installed to internal memory of the device, not external media like SD card. Android OS does not show the widgets that are placed in the external media, so you cannot use the app widget.
(8) From version 3.x, you can move the app into external media like SD card (Only if OS has the function). But using of this app in external media is not recommended for the following reasons except unavoidable case as insufficient internal memory.
- The scene switch service must be restarted after the app moved to/from external media.
- The widget of app on external media is not available. You should use the notification bar or the flick switch.
- The service on external media is not started automatically when the device starts up. You need to start the service of Scene Switch manually.
- When the external media is unmounted, the service stops or does not start.
- Because of the external media access, the battery consumption tends to higher.
Easy to Calibrate - Simply rotate your phone in 8-shape sideways.
Ultra Bright, Super Simple and Fast Light Switch Button available just below the Compass
Uses built-in LED Flashlight Maximized Brightness Level for your phones!
Automatic Light On upon App Opening!
Don't get lost anymore! Use this Compass to navigate your path when lost.
And use the brightest flash - it's Super Bright - it doesn't get brighter than this!
Use this app instantly in the dark to navigate your path.
Now you can use Ultimate Compass & Light whenever you need.
When you're lost and when it's too dark around you, simply tap open this app.
Brighten your path in the dark and navigate your way with the Compass.
Super simple calibration, easy to calibrate, rotate your phone 8-shape in sideways.
Maximized Brightness Flashlight, Ultra Bright Flash, Super Simple & Fast App
Compass Navigation, Ultimate Compass, Easy to Use Automatic Lights on upon App Opening
Simply Great for All Your Phones :)
Perfect & Handy to Keep for Fast Utility App That Works!!
Supported Devices include but not limited to following: S5 S4 S3 G3 G2 Note4 Note3 Note2 MotoG MotoX Xperia OneM8 Nexus6 Nexus5 Nexus4 and much more! :)