**** 250 + Questions ****
Psychiatrists are physicians and one of the few professionals in the mental health industry who specialize and are certified in treating mental illness using the biomedical approach to mental disorders including the use of medications.
Psychiatrists may also go through significant training to conduct psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral therapy; however psychologists and clinical psychologists specialize in the research and clinical application of these techniques. The amount of training a psychiatrist holds in providing these types of therapies varies from program to program and also differs greatly based upon region.
Psychiatrists are the highest earning Medical professionals. Hence, the examinations for reviewing in this medical line is really tough. We have included here such really helpful around 250 questions which will make you ready for Psychiatrist, USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ect.
************ BEST OF LUCK **********
- No Internet connectivity required
- Two modes : study and Test
- If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself
- Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes
- Turn Sound ON/OFF.
- Question style also choose by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review
- You can review questions at end of test agains your answers
- Top 5 scores for each set of combination will be presented
- Colorful Graphical representation of top 5 scores