• Live on the bleeding edge: Try out our latest features. (They'll be rough around the edges!)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Dev alongside other channels of Chrome for Android.
Dolphin Reader is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser. For more Add-ons, visit: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Have questions, feedback, or suggestions? Join the Dolphin community on:
● Design - Lightning's interface was carefully crafted so you can browse as efficiently as possible without sacrificing those features that mean the most to you. Tabs and Bookmarks are all tucked neatly away in side drawers, only a swipe away, allowing maximum screen viewing with minimal interference from the browser's chrome.
● Speed - By utilizing the WebKit rendering engine that comes built into your Android device, we can ensure a swift, lightweight experience that won't disappoint.
● Privacy - Use Incognito Mode to browse without leaving a footprint, download Orbot and turn on proxy support to mask your identify and location, use StartPage or DuckDuckGo for your search engine, or disable settings that you think leave you at risk. Whatever your concern, Lightning is here to help.
● Features - Full-screen, check. Inverted Rendering, check. All the search engines you want, check. Search Suggestions, Bookmarks, History, User Agents, whatever you need, Lightning does it.
● Open-source - Just as Android open-source, so is Lightning. We believe that the best software is built when communities come together to engineer the best solution. Head over to the repository on GitHub to fork, contribute, or translate. Whoever you are, there's a place for you in open-source.
● Free - Check out the paid version for AdBlock and Unlimited Tabs. Free version is limited to ten tabs open at a time.
● permission.INTERNET: Needed to access the internet for browsing
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and backing up data
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and restoring data
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
● permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: Needed for reading the browser history
● permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: Needed for keeping the browser history up to date
Beta Tester Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/108746004608718111703
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACRDevelopment
Also there is no mobile display of function site, this browser will be displayed only text.
Sidebar or header, it does not display the footer.
Games, comics, movies, anime other, I can use a lot of MediaWiki site.
This app uses the WediaWiki API.
Verified site and wiki farm
* Gamepedia http://www.gamepedia.com/
* Wikia http://www.wikia.com/
* Orain https://meta.orain.org/
* Referata http://www.referata.com/
* ShoutWiki http://www.shoutwiki.com/
* Wiki.Wiki https://wiki.wiki/
* Wiki.yt http://wiki.yt/
* WikiHoster.net https://www.wikihoster.net/
* Other, MediaWiki version 1.14 or more sites
You can use easily lightly various functions.
In addition, you can make the browser your own by rich customization.
It is time to create the powerful browser of your own! !
- There is a page that people of volunteers created
- Translation is machine translation
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support:
Jarek Mazur, Lucas E. Martínez
- If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- Permission description
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used in [Preload of the web page]
ACCESS_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_GPS and ACCESS_ASSISTED_GPS is used in [Browser location api]
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR is used in [Open status bar menu]
INTERNET is used in [Browser]
WAKE_LOCK is used in [Stay awake settings]
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used in [Download and Export settings]
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS is used in [Import device bookmarks]
INSTALL_SHORTCUT is used in [Add to home menu]
VIBRATE is used in [Vibration on long press settings]
NFC is used in [Android Beam]
Operation check device:
Galaxy S 4.0.4
Xperia VL 4.1.2
HTC J One 4.2.2
Galaxy S 4.3
Nexus7 2013 4.4
There is a higher probability of Tsunami in Atlantic similar to that of Dec 2004 Tsunami in Indian Ocean.On November 1,1755 - A Tsunami in Atlantic Ocean wiped out the entire city of Lisbon in Portugal!!And the Tsunami's in Atlantic ocean may also affect nearly the whole of US East Coast,Canada and Europe.Added to this there is a fault line which runs through the centre of Atlantic ocean and there has been not a major earthquake of over 7.5 in the last 90 years.So there is every possibility of a Tsunami in that region in future.
Each Tsunami alert notification would be accompanied by a siren sound and generally it would last for few seconds depending upon the category of alert.For highest alert,it would last for 15 seconds(7 seconds during daytime) and for other information bulletins the siren would last for 2 seconds.
Note:This app relies on PTWC Tsunami warnings for Caribbean sea.(Atlantic Ocean)
Messages will be directly sent from one phone to another using data connection.It enables private and secured conversation between any two individuals.
Sending a message:
To send a message to another phone just type the primary Gmail address of that phone,type your message and send it.
1.Both the phones should have this app installed
2.A working data connection is needed
3.If you have firewall enabled this app would never work!!
4.If you are using WiFi you need to have an external ip for this app to work
Message yourself to see whether it's working.If it's not then probably your firewall or your phone has a natted internal IP.
To come out of the application,Click on bottom help button and then home.
This apps works on sockets and Using WiFi you may able to send the messages but you may not be able to receive the messages as it would be filtered at firewall
(If you have doubts message,send a message via this app to email@example.com ,will try to reply back)
-No Registration is required and Free unlimited messages.
-Secure/Instant communication between any two individuals
-Instant Delivery of messages (unless the other phone doesn't have a working data connection)
-Messages are not stored on any servers.they are stored only on your phones.
-No costs involved.
-"Background Send" option which allows a delivery of messages incase of a failure.
-Messages are encrypted by AES 256 (One of the strongest encryption algorithms)
No Message failure as it works on data connection
This app would make it difficult for law enforcement and spy agencies to track what is being communicated between two phones as the messages sent are encrypted by a standard AES algorithm and the messages are not stored on any server.It allows secure communication between two phones without the fear of being tracked for their messages. (It's like BBM but more secure than it)
Note: We store only ips of the phones and we don't store any messages on the server.
1.Easy way to read techmeme links
2.Links can be shared via Facebook,Twitter,
3.Less time to load the content
It's based upon TextOnly Browser for Android.
TextOnly Browser - http://market.android.com/details?id=com.spacenext.textonly
Browser version - http://www.textonly.in
Contact me @Ramanean on Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Loads Tweeted articles/links very fast
2.Displays only Readable content
3.Reduces Data usage
4.Reduces time taken to load the webpages
How it works?
Loads the mobile webpage of Twitter,Sign in with Twitter credentials and click on the link in Tweet to load the page in readable mode.To comeback to the main tweets list,just click on Back button once.
To share the tweeted link/article you can use share button on the webpage itself
1.Hear the Podcast of any webpage
2.Download the Podcasts and save it to your android.
3.In-built media player for playing the downloaded Podcasts
4.Stream the Podcasts without waiting for the downloads
Text to Speech: PlayText uses TTS engine for Android to stream the podcasts as well as sythensize the podcasts into media files.You need to have Text to Speech Engine installed on your android
Steps for streaming:
1.Enter a url and Click on Go
2.Select the articles and Click on play
3.Articles would be podcasted in the background
Steps for downloading
1.Enter the url and Click on Go
2.Select the articles and Click on Download Podcasts
3.Once the download is done,go to downloaded podcasts
4.Tap on any media file(podcast) to play it.
Supported:More than 90% of sites are supported except few.
Contact me @Ramanean on Twitter or email@example.com