Welcome to Spaceout.VR - the Sci-Fi Social Virtual Reality Experience
Our mission is to join forces to build the greatest Space Colony in Virtual Reality. Update with photos, videos, 360VR Video, engage with friends, and stay connected to the first VR Space community.
Spaceout.VR is free to play. Upload yourself and get into orbit.
• Design your personified Space automagically with PandAI, your friend in VR
• Create custom Space Modules based on the things you love
• Explore thousands of personified Space Stations and leave messages for other Spacers
• Play HEADBANGERZ the Endless Rhythm Game
• Rhythm.VR - Virtualize your personal music and SoundCloud account
• Visit distant lands with World.VR
• Browse your Facebook photos in a new dimension with our Facebook module
• Persona Crystal – Experience your digital brain uploaded into a crystal storage unit
1) Load the App.
2) Disable portrait orientation lock.
3) Wifi & headphones recommended.
4) Rotate your phone into landscape mode.
5) Place your phone into a VR viewer.
6) You will see a "WELCOME" - follow tutorial.
7) Explore the World.
8) Always navigate back to the UI by looking down and finding the home or the 3 dots.
Music File Types supported in Android OS: MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), AIFF, and WAV
+ Use local audio files
+ Use built-in microphone
+ Soundcloud supported with Soundcloud account
Phone Models for Best Performance:
+ We recommend the latest flagship Google Pixel, Pixel XL ,Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Moto Android Phones running Android 4.4 and higher.
For more information on Virtual Reality and Google Cardboard VR check: http://g.co/cardboard
Like Spaceout.VR on Facebook
Follow Spaceout.VR on Twitter
Double Vision – We have had reports of double vision in cardboard VR. There are 2 factors that cause this: The optics in your VR Headset and your brain needs to recalibrate focal distance to compensate for VR. Here are a few ideas:
1) Tap on the settings button (gear symbol in center of frame) to calibrate Spaceout.VR for your Google Cardboard compatible Viewer. Find the Viewer Profile (QR code) and center it with the camera.
2) Check to make sure your phone is centered in the Viewer.
3) Blink and Hold your eyes closed for 10 seconds this should allow refocus.
4) Try to load another VR app and see if it’s the same.
5) See if you can adjust the lenses in a lateral direction apart or near.
Blurry focus –
1) Make sure the VR lenses are clean.
2) Make sure the screen is clean.
3) Make sure your phone is centered in the Viewer.
4) Make sure the flat side of the lenses are facing your eyes.
Spaceout.VR is compatible with all non-powered Virtual Reality Viewers working on the Google Cardboard VR viewing platform.
We're just getting started with the Spaceout.VR platform. We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Please consider reviewing us in the app store if you enjoy the experience. If you have troubles with Spaceout.VR, please submit your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrate your right to #spaceout!
Intended for ages 13+