Cool app It's been running fine and has some cool features but lately it has been closing on its own, not even a FC warning. I use the Classic screen on an S3. The other thing I don't like is it runs like an app instead of like a native screensaver, I.e. my screen is set to a 2 min timeout and in a native screen saver it times out faster than that when I hit the power button but with Sparky, it takes the full 2 mins. A minor complaint but still a pain. Otherwise it is a cool app!
Eh... Kinda pointless because you have to pay for the rest of the backgrounds and you only have like 3 options that you don't have to pay for. Let them all be free.
Grate app Wonderful screen lock apps nd grate work with Lenovo A536
Love it I hope they make new ones soon.
Sparky I enjoy the simplicity of the lock screen design!
Slow and limited When you unlock (Nexus 5) it takes a few seconds to display. And there are only three options. C-locker is much more powerful and faster.
- Fixed clock issues on some themes when running on Kit Kat
- Fixed issue when buying single themes.
- Added New Premium Themes: Winter and Green Cube!
- Added Italian language support.
- Fixed issue with Wind Queen not sliding to shortcuts sometimes.
- Fixed random crash on some phone models.
Boost by 100% & extend battery life by 30% every time you unlock the phone
Your awesome photos on your boring lock screen. A new photo every phone wake up.