!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
Only works on devices with the Galaxy S5 SystemUI!
When it does not work please don't leave a bad rating. But ask about it on the XDA-thread; http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-g-touchwiz-t2755920
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. There are still problems, especially with SELinux. Amplify DOES work on Lollipop, but some people may need to tweak the Xposed install while Xposed is still in Alpha. For more help, start reading the Amplify thread on page 409, here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-nlpunbounce-reduce-nlp-wakelocks-t2853874/page409
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project.
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before giving a negative rating.
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
Requires Xposed Framework(http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk) (requrires rooted).
- Change LED color
- Change LED on time
- Change LED off time
- Change LED notifications per-app
- Change charging LED(color of low/medium/full battery; on/off time of low battery notification when not charging)
- Support LED flashing when screen is on
Tested on Sony Xperia Z1 l39t with android 4.2.2
This is a Handy Torch through Home or Volume UP, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Home or Volume UP button while Screen is OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button).
- Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
- Customize Flashlight timeout
- Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
If your device enter into deep sleep mode, you may need to press the Volume key, before doing a long press, because the first down event is unhandled.
How to use:
1- Install Xposed Installer (http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
2- Install Xposed Framework through Xposed Installer
3- Enable Xposed Torch on Xposed Installer modules
4- Reboot your device
- Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the "Remove Ads" menu
- Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch
XPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIRED
IF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try this application (it wont work)
I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.some websites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understand is that we can modify a function and its return values using the Xposed Framework.
I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI No of the Phone
Change Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the device using below code
TelephonyManager telephonyManager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
As you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an Xposed Module :)
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
Lock Down is a security module for the Xposed framework.
Create multiple PINs to unlock your device. Every PIN can lock apps that you choose. It can also hide the locked applications from the app drawer so the user will be unaware they are currently locked out.
Try the free version of this module to ensure it will work as intended on your device. Be sure to disable or uninstall the free version upon purchase of the full version.
Lock Down Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitishkasturia.lockdownfree
How do I launch the app?
To launch Lock Down for the first time call *#*#54321 from your phone app. This is the default launch key. It is recommended you change this key after opening Lock Down.
The app is not launching when I type *#*#54321
This is a common problem when this module is used alongside any quick unlock or similar lock screen modifications. Disable quick unlock and restart device.
Make sure there is a PIN set through the system settings. This is the system PIN and only through this can LockDown be launched.
What is the difference between the full version and the free version?
The free version only supports 1 profile and only 3 restricted applications. The full version supports unlimited profiles and restricted apps. Full version is also updated more frequently with bug fixes and new features.
How are my PINs stored?
All user data is stored in an encrypted file. Any tampering with the file will disable the profile completely.
The free version works but the paid version does not
This is due to Android putting paid apps in /mnt/asec/ instead of /data/app/ where xposed can properly load them. Until there is an official fix for this you can install XMOD for Xposed, which will move apps from /mnt/asec/ to /data/app/. To use it, simply install the XMOD and then install LockDown. XMOD can be removed after LockDown has been installed.
XMOD can be found at: http://www.modaco.com/topic/361776-xmod-disable-play-store-encryption-mntasec/
What are the permissions used for?
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - Hide and close apps when a profile is active
GET_TASKS - Monitor running applications
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - Launch app from phone call
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2659161
I am not liable for any damages that may be incurred through use of this application. It is provided as-is with no warranties and use is at your sole risk. You hold harmless and indemnify Nitish Kasturia and its related parties from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of this application.
- Android 4.2+ running on AOSP ROM
- Xposed Framework
Please reboot your phone after enable this mod.
Tablet already supports multiple users
- Phone app does not work on new created users
- Work with AOSP keyguard only
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Xposed mod required.
- List apps per permissions and one-tap to toggle
- List permission per apps and one click to revoke
- Permission detail
- Tiny apps (<50kb)
Very easy and intuitive UIs.
This is only a key! A trial version is available here, please confirm it works before buying this: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedcallblocker
Xposed Call Blocker is a call blocker implemented on the lowest common userspace level. This means that it's better than any other app at blocking calls without diverting them through the network.
Other advantages include minimal RAM usage, since there's no service continuously running in the background.
* Block incoming calls on a per-number basis.
* Internal call log that stores which calls were blocked.
* No notifications when a call is blocked, unlike OEM implementations, this allows you to have a completely silent block.
* Block outgoing calls to the numbers specified above.
* Block calls from private numbers.
* Low RAM usage.
Tested on (all running latest stock ROMs)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Nexus 5
99% of modifications work without any reboots for pure un-interrupted usage.
DESIGNED FOR ROOTED SENSE 6 / 5 STOCK ROMS
LOLLIPOP, KITKAT, JELLYBEAN SUPPORTED!!!
CONFIRMED DEVICES :
HTC M8, HTC One(M7), HTC One Max, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC One X+
[*] Statusbar theming support - theme each icon individually!
[*] Hide specific notifications icons
[*] MIUI Battery bar with charging animation
[*] Choose custom clock colour
[*] Left / Right / Centre / Hide clock
[*] Hide am/pm
[*] Custom header Date / Time Settings
[*] Carrier logo for statusbar
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for notifications pull-down
[*] Enable / Disable Fade Effect on pull-down
[*] CM brightness control
[*] Custom carrier operator text / Hide
[*] Choose between AOSP and HTC Recent apps dialogue
[*] Show carrier icon
[*] Custom xtended settings button
[*] Network speed meter
[*] Notification count setting
[*] Block Pull-down on lock-screen
[*] Custom notification colours
[*] Double Tap Gestures
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for statusbar
[*] Display operator name on left of statusbar
[*] Custom statistics line ( CPU , Battery, Wifi etc )
[*] Enable landscape
[*] Lock / unlock workspaces
[*] Custom navbar images
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for app drawer
[*] Choose icon packs - ADW Icon Packs, Go Launcher etc
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on home-screen
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on appdrawer icons
[*] Custom colour / Hide folder labels home / appdrawer
[*] Custom colour background for open folders
[*] Blinkfeed ratio / sync options
[*] Customize weather clock widgets appearances
[*] Customize Actions menu, including custom app
[*] AOSP / HTC Lock screen
[*] Custom carrier lock-screen text
[*] Hide time on lock-screen
[*] Hide am/pm on lock-screen
[*] Hide date on lock-screen
[*] Custom lock-screen shortcuts on HTC / AOSP
[*] Custom app notifications on lock-screen
[*] Screen on custom app lock-screen notification toggle
[*] Hide operator on lock-screen
[*] Custom weather images Light / Dark / Colour
[*] AOSP enable add widgets and disable camera widget options
[*] Custom action motion gestures (M8)
[*] Custom action lockscreen gestures
[*] Custom 3 finger swipe gestures and 3 finger tap
[*] Configure long press delay of buttons
[*] Search panel has extra entries. Choose custom apps or actions
[*] Long-press Back / Home / Recent / Menu Actions (10+)
[*] Long-press on Lock-screen Back / Home / Recent Actions (10+)
[*] Use volume up / down to wake the device
[*] Volume buttons music control ( Screen Off )
[*] Customize button colours / glow (M8)
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for navigation bar
[*] Disable volume sound when pressing volume buttons
[*] Allow flash LED during charging / screen on
[*] Highly configurable auto-brightness settings, with manual configuration of each sensor value
[*] Use flash-light as notification light with custom flash rates
[*] Use button-light as notification light with custom flash rates (M7)
[*] Select time-out for led notification
[*] Disable low battery notification
[*] Select NFC restrictions
[*] Disable MTP Notification
[*] Enable / Disable ISO Mount. Use HTC Sync or custom image
[*] Custom auto-brightness algorithms, custom defined ramp values and pre-sets
[*] Force enable Wifi N
[*] Immersive Mode (Full Screen). Select custom app for hide statusbar / navbar / both
[*] Xtended power saver options
[*] Quick Flashlight when screen off
[*] CRT On / Off Animations
[*] Signature checking disabled
[*] Low memory killer values configuration
[*] Fix permissions
[*] Zip-align apks
[*] Media scanner for missing media
[*] Mount system rw / ro
[*] Disable log-cat
[*] Hi - Res mode
[*] Recovery zip installer
[*] Custom IMEI
[*] Wipe cache / dalvik
Plus lots more......
Besides the Re-map feature, the module also includes control of the USB Plug/UnPlug behavior and Application orientation behavior.
* You do of cause need to have XposedBridge installed on your device. Android does not by default allow this kind of control, so without XposedBidge, this would not be possible.
* XposedBridge: http://goo.gl/zQwvmK
* Support: http://goo.gl/8ANpmb
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
In the future, more individual application options will be added to the App Manager.
Remember to install the main Application!!!