Support the project and get a bonus in form of premium features such as:
- Backup/Restore of the settings
- Ultimate notification control
Compatible with: GravityBox 3.1.4 or later
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about GravityBox project.
JellyBean thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2316070
KitKat thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v2-9-1-tweak-box-android-t2554049
I strongly encourage you to visit official forum, mainly to find out whether your device is compatible and fully supported by GravityBox before giving a negative rating.
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Only works on devices with the Galaxy S5 SystemUI!
When it does not work please don't leave a bad rating. But ask about it on the XDA-thread; http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-g-touchwiz-t2755920
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
This app requires root access and Xposed framework installed. If you don't know what this is, you probably don't have it.
### Attention ###
MaxLock is an Applocker based on Xposed Framework. Unlike most other applockers, it uses an battery and performance friendly event recognition method instead of a polling service.
- Multiple locking types: password, PIN and knock code
- Per app locking type and password
- Fake die feature: spoof user app died and enter a special phrase to see lockscreen. (Tutorial to come)
- Many UI cutomization options
Premium features (can be enabled in app by donating):
- Log failed unlock attemps
- Backup/Restore locked apps list
- More to come..
Note: apps get relocked by being cleared from recents, on GB by being killed with a Task Manager. This is the way MaxLock works and cannot be changed.
If something doesn't work properly, please just don't say "#AppNotWark", send me an email with a detailed description and logcat. Thank you :) Note I only speak German and English, means I cannot answer to messages in other languages..
The app is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 or any later version, source code is located here: https://github.com/Maxr1998/MaxLock
This module was originally created by @FatMinMin, but as he discontinued development, I picked it up. Huge kudos to him, without him, I wouldn't have gotten this far :)
Original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xposed-minminlock-v1-0-4-applock-t2762688
XPOSED FRAMEWORK REQUIRED
IF You dont know What is XPOSED Framework then do not try this application (it wont work)
I read about the Xposed framework in xda and other websites.some websites have really good tutorials about it.So what I understand is that we can modify a function and its return values using the Xposed Framework.
I have created and Xposed Module For Changing (MASKING) the IMEI No of the Phone
Change Means How Other Application gets the IMEI No of the device using below code
TelephonyManager telephonyManager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
As you all know,The Value is not permanent as it is an Xposed Module :)
Enable module in xposed framework
Come back to app and enter new value
Go to xposed module
Open framework page
Do a soft reboot
Open the app
And you can see new value
- Run Flashlight through the main flash LED
- Blank screen
Requires Xposed framework for Hardware buttons use.
- Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
- Customize Flashlight timeout
- Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
When the device enter into deep sleep mode, you can NOT wake it up with volume button, you need to wake up the device before trying to run the Torch through hardware buttons (This is an Android limitation)
- Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the "Remove Ads" option
- Camera and Wakelock to run the Torch (Flashlight)
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
If you don't have the Xposed framework installed already, the installer will help you to install this framework, since it is required to run XPrivacy.
XPrivacy cannot be installed on Android 5.x (Lollipop) devices with this installer, see here for installation instructions:
For support, please go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xprivacy-ultimate-android-privacy-app-t2320783
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
- Android 4.2+ running on AOSP ROM
- Xposed Framework
Please reboot your phone after enable this mod.
Tablet already supports multiple users
- Phone app does not work on new created users
- Work with AOSP keyguard only
Xtended Settings app is run in conjunction with XPOSED framework. All modifications DOES NOT touch main system files.
99% of modifications work without any reboots for pure un-interrupted usage.
FOR STOCK BASED ROOTED SENSE 7 (Ported) / 6 / 5 STOCK ROMS
HTC M8, HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC One X+ ..
LOLLIPOP, KITKAT, JELLYBEAN SUPPORTED!!
[*] Statusbar theming support - theme each icon individually!
[*] Hide specific notifications icons
[*] MIUI Battery bar with charging animation
[*] Choose custom clock colour
[*] Left / Right / Centre / Hide clock
[*] Hide am/pm
[*] Custom header Date / Time Settings
[*] Carrier logo for statusbar
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for notifications pull-down
[*] Enable / Disable Fade Effect on pull-down
[*] CM brightness control
[*] Custom carrier operator text / Hide
[*] Choose between AOSP and HTC Recent apps dialogue
[*] Show carrier icon
[*] Custom xtended settings button
[*] Network speed meter
[*] Notification count setting
[*] Block Pull-down on lock-screen
[*] Custom notification colours
[*] Double Tap Gestures
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for statusbar
[*] Display operator name on left of statusbar
[*] Custom statistics line ( CPU , Battery, Wifi etc )
[*] Enable landscape
[*] Lock / unlock workspaces
[*] Custom navbar images
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for app drawer
[*] Choose icon packs - ADW Icon Packs, Go Launcher etc
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on home-screen
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on appdrawer icons
[*] Custom colour / Hide folder labels home / appdrawer
[*] Custom colour background for open folders
[*] Blinkfeed ratio / sync options
[*] Customize weather clock widgets appearances
[*] Customize Actions menu, including custom app
[*] AOSP / HTC Lock screen
[*] Custom carrier lock-screen text
[*] Hide time on lock-screen
[*] Hide am/pm on lock-screen
[*] Hide date on lock-screen
[*] Custom lock-screen shortcuts on HTC / AOSP
[*] Custom app notifications on lock-screen
[*] Screen on custom app lock-screen notification toggle
[*] Hide operator on lock-screen
[*] Custom weather images Light / Dark / Colour
[*] AOSP enable add widgets and disable camera widget options
[*] Custom action motion gestures (M8)
[*] Custom action lockscreen gestures
[*] Custom 3 finger swipe gestures and 3 finger tap
[*] Configure long press delay of buttons
[*] Search panel has extra entries. Choose custom apps or actions
[*] Long-press Back / Home / Recent / Menu Actions (10+)
[*] Long-press on Lock-screen Back / Home / Recent Actions (10+)
[*] Use volume up / down to wake the device
[*] Volume buttons music control ( Screen Off )
[*] Customize button colours / glow (M8)
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for navigation bar
[*] Disable volume sound when pressing volume buttons
[*] Allow flash LED during charging / screen on
[*] Highly configurable auto-brightness settings, with manual configuration of each sensor value
[*] Use flash-light as notification light with custom flash rates
[*] Use button-light as notification light with custom flash rates (M7)
[*] Select time-out for led notification
[*] Disable low battery notification
[*] Select NFC restrictions
[*] Disable MTP Notification
[*] Enable / Disable ISO Mount. Use HTC Sync or custom image
[*] Custom auto-brightness algorithms, custom defined ramp values and pre-sets
[*] Force enable Wifi N
[*] Immersive Mode (Full Screen). Select custom app for hide statusbar / navbar / both
[*] Xtended power saver options
[*] Quick Flashlight when screen off
[*] CRT On / Off Animations
[*] Signature checking disabled
[*] Low memory killer values configuration
[*] Fix permissions
[*] Zip-align apks
[*] Media scanner for missing media
[*] Mount system rw / ro
[*] Disable log-cat
[*] Hi - Res mode
[*] Recovery zip installer
[*] Custom IMEI
[*] Wipe cache / dalvik
Plus lots more......
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104599231476293278455
Don't envy your friends' iPhone, With Coolify, your Android rooted devices are cooler than iPhone and lasting as the first day you have it!
Coolify help you to cool your rooted devices down when you are not using them or your devices are charging in an original and unique way!
Coolify will give you the unique experience:
1. Keep your device Normal temperature
2. One-Click Optimization;
3. Coolify is nearly transparent! Set and forget!
4. The simple user interface and without major uncomfortable impact on user experience;
5. Never need to deal with the complexity and risk;
6. Support Immersive mode
7. Temp in status bar by Xposed
At last, Coolify do need a background persistent cooling service to cool down when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely light-weight. and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption when this service in Background.
Live for cooling down, Just download it!
The official website: http://coolify.onexuan.com
XDA Post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-coolify-cool-android-t2855316
To restrict system apps you have to donate.
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Description for non-developers:
Each app with permission "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" is placed in a (Windows slang) "startup folder". For my 200 installed apps that are about 33%. On system boot every of these apps gets started. Possible options:
- app shows a notification
- app starts a (hidden) service in background
- app exits again (eg user has set an option)
If you disable an app in the BootManager it does not get that event and is not started at *next system boot*.
An app still starts at system boot? Android has many other events which could start an app!
Example: Skype has the permission "android.permission.MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS". This means, (again Windows slang) if you insert a DVD into you drive, "autorun" is executed and starts Skype.
Note: As your sd-card is mostly always inserted, this could be used to start apps at system boot....
Other triggers are: A BlueTooth device (dis-)connect, connection type changes (2g/3g/wlan) or power adapter is (un-)plugged.
All these could be restriced with my other app "ReceiverStop". Be carefull and do not disable the wrong.
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.bootmanager.donator
Xposed mod required.
- List apps per permissions and one-tap to toggle
- List permission per apps and one click to revoke
- Permission detail
- Tiny apps (<50kb)
Very easy and intuitive UIs.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
Xposed Additions contains a module for the famous Xposed Framework, which is a 3'rd party framework for Android that provides new and more powerful options for app development. This framework is what makes this type of feature possible and it is a requirement in getting this to work. Please make sure to install it before or after installing this app. Link can be found below.
Issues & Feedback
Google Play Store is not a very good two-way communication channel. If you encounter any problems, have questions or any other type of feedback, please write an email instead. You can also visit the XDA Thread for this app where you will find lots of helpful people and information. Link can be found below.
Mirror any button action
Both Click and Long Press actions
Create different conditional setup per button
Application specific conditions (PRO)
Additional Double and Triple actions (PRO)
Button Combo events (PRO)
Launch Applications and Shortcuts (PRO)
Launch Tasker actions (PRO)
Optional interaction with keyboard, mouse, headset buttons and more...
Enable rotation for all applications
Handle screen state on USB Plug/UnPLug depending on plug type
• Support Forum - http://goo.gl/zQwvmK
• Xposed Framework - http://repo.xposed.info/
Unlike similar tools, Guardian is build to analyze a problems before handling it. Just because an application seams to be running rough does not mean that this is the case. For an example if you are playing a game. This game will of cause be using a lot of processing time, but that does not mean that your game is running rough. If however you quit this game and it is continuing to be using a lot of processing time, then this application is running rough. A monitoring tool should only have an interest in this rough application in the last scenario. It should not interfere in the first.
Guardian has also been build to give applications a chance to calm down themself. If Guardian detects an application that is using to much processing time, but it seams as if this application is about to calm itself down, Guardian will give the application some time to do so before interacting. In other words Guardian will only interact and report if there truly is a reason to, unlike similar tools that constantly interrupts users with false alerts.
Guardian can be configured for two states. One configuration for when the device is interactive (when you are using the device) and one configuration for when the device is not interactive (when it should be sleeping). It can also be configured to handle rough application automatically. Alerting a user is fine but there might be circumstances where you might not be able to respond to an alert and handle it manually, for an example if you are sleeping. This way you can avoid waking up to a burning device or one which battery has just been completely drained.
This app is still very young. It has all the important functions, but more will be added along the way. Any issues, feature request or help should be done via email. Save the comments for just comments.
In the future, more individual application options will be added to the App Manager.
Remember to install the main Application!!!