The San Pedro Creek Culture Park is a world-class linear park and restored natural creek habitat in San Antonio, Texas. At the site of the birthplace of our community 300 years ago, the park honors the culture, art and nature of our ancestors and looks to the future of our vibrant community.
Enrich your visit to the San Pedro Creek Culture Park, or feel like you’re there no matter where you are in the world, with the San Pedro Creek Culture Park app.
Features of the digital experience include:
- Customized audio tour of the park’s highlights, including historic landmarks and large-scale art pieces
- Interactive map with videos and photos that transport you to the San Pedro Creek Culture Park
- Dynamic activities to discover the unique aspects of the park, from historical trivia to scavenger hunts
- Listing of events along the banks of the Culture Park
- Visitor information such as parking lots and hours
Learn more at: