What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 5.1
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
eDisplay is an easy-to-use app which enables your mobile devices to project the display to another device like projector or TV. You can display your photos/documents including PDF, MS-Office files as well as web browser and dropbox files. Furthermore, now it can also support video streaming!!
-View local photo gallery and do sketch
-Display Web pages and support sketch function as well
-Streaming image data from camera
-Support recorded and synced video streaming
-Quad split screens control
-Dropbox cloud storage link
-Office document and PDF viewer
1. Select an image to trace
2. Adjust the image settings, hold to drag, pinch to zoom. Image position can be locked from menu.
3. Use a smart phone holder or place your device on something steady and adjust the composition. You will probably not be able to hold your device steady enough. Still, hold the device with one hand if the device is positioned in way that it might fall down. Be careful. Don't drop your device! You might want to turn vibration off before you start.
It's a bit difficult in beginning but you'll get the hang of it.
Preferences read/write and layout
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
Download the ViewSonic’s vPresenter app to help you bridge the gap between your mobile device and our award-winning projectors through your WiFi connection. It will help you get the most out of your ViewSonic projector, as well as increase the productivity and interactivity of your presentations.
Download it for FREE!
-Photo viewer for your photo presentations
-MS Office and PDF file decoder
-Web browser for viewing webpages
-Live Camera for video streaming
-Live Draw for annotating and saving files
• Remotely view and control your Android device’s screen from your PC, in real-time
• Wirelessly view and interact with your mobile device using your mouse and keyboard
• Unleash the full power of your Android, all from your desktop or laptop computer
• Project your Android device’s screen onto a larger display or projector, seamlessly over Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB
• Elevate and deliver presentations with real-time remote control access to your device’s screen to fully interact, view and present
• Remotely control your smartphone from the convenience of your desktop PC and/or laptop.
• Enhance your Android experience by using the screen and keyboard of your computer to launch apps and navigate your device
• Connect your device via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB to quickly allow you to be up and running within minutes
• Utilize SOTI’s device skin to access full hardware buttons and functionality directly from your PC. No need to reach for your mobile device
Training & Presentation Tools
• Display your Android device in real-time on any display connected to your PC to create engaging and professional presentations.
• Capture screen shots and record videos, and easily share with colleagues
• Create professional training materials by printing device screenshots using SOTI’s unique skin technology
• Task Manager Tools - View detailed information about applications and processes running on your Android device
• File Synchronization - Automatically or manually synchronize your data files
(e.g. pictures, video files, documents, etc.) between your PC and mobile device
• File Explorer Tool - Browse the file system of your PC and Android device simultaneously. Transfer, view, edit and manage your files locally and remotely
• System Information - Monitor vital system information, such as battery levels, memory utilization, and operating system and processor information
For installation instructions and to download the desktop application, please visit: http://www.soti.net/PCAndroid/Download/
WeKast is the only hardware and software solution in the market that is truly plug & play: no laptops, set‐up, cables, or internet necessary.
Value in using our system includes:
- Increased productivity by reducing set-up times and the need to carry around loads of equipment just in case something goes wrong
- Maximize performance of presenters by allowing them to be fully mobile and focus on the audience without being distracted by technical issues
- Stand out from the crowd
To learn more, check out www.wekast.com.