- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
DOWNLOAD BANK TRANSACTIONS ANY TIME (U.S. ONLY)
• During down moments, reconcile bank transactions from your connected bank accounts.
• Quickly match them to existing QuickBooks transactions, or add them as new ones.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $84.99/year (20% off).
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
Please use your Login ID (not email) and password to login.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
• Payroll Time Entry Release 1.5 includes
• Payroll Entry: Quickly record the hours of every employee assigned to any of your jobs
• Equipment Usage: Track the usage and cost of all equipment assigned to any of your jobs
• Job Quantities: Update the production quantities of all phases of your jobs
• Multiple Job Support: Record and track labor and equipment usage by job, across all your active jobs
• Security and Access Control: Limit views and data entry to only the jobs that users should be able to see
• Streamlined Information: Record information directly from the field on mobile devices
• Full Integration: Payroll Time Entry synchronizes with Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum Construction Software
• (NEW) Employees will be alerted when their check is available for viewing
• Supervisor can approve their employees Time Off requests from the mobile app
• Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
• View check information and check history
• Request time-off and manage requests
• Push notification alerts for time-off request status
• Punch In & Out of Web Time (with location)
• View work schedules
• View and enter timesheets
• Register for account and reset password
• Update contact information and search company directory
• Recognize employees’ achievements
• Stay current with company news
What’s New in the 15.2.0 Release!
• Employees will be alerted when their check is available for viewing
This application may be available for companies that subscribe to the following services: Web Pay Self Service and Web Time.
Paylocity Mobile’s Security features:
• All activities performed will be routed safely to secure Paylocity servers
• Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application
• Session will time out if inactive
• Excessive failed login attempts will lock out user account
• Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
• Encrypted network communication between the mobile device and Paylocity’s secure servers
• Employee details are encrypted when cached on a mobile device
• Security Role Rights and specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application may vary from company to company
• Internet Connection
• Company ID, Web Pay Self Service User Name and Password
• Android 4.0 & Higher
• Conference details
• Exhibitor info
• Maps and
• More for events held by the American Payroll
Association including their flagship event, the Annual Congress.
The American Payroll Association (APA) is the nation's leader in payroll education publications and training. Founded in 1982, the nonprofit association conducts more than 300 virtual and live payroll training conferences and seminars each year, and publishes a complete library of digital and traditional resources. APA administers the Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) exams, providing professional credentials to the payroll industry. Every year, over 20,000 professionals attend APA training sessions.
APA is also the industry's highly respected and collective voice in Washington, D.C.
How Xero benefits your business
* Visibility of all your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and contacts.
* Log in online anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, Chromebook, tablet or phone and see up-to-date financials. It’s easy to see your cashflow in real-time.
* Automatic bank reconciliation. Connect Xero to your bank account and get your bank statements imported and categorized automatically.
* Easy, on-the-spot invoicing. Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
* Handle expenses in a flash. Simply upload photographed receipts.
* Work from anywhere. Call customers and suppliers directly from the app (find them on a map too) and then save any notes you need straight back into Xero.
Haven’t got a Xero account?
Take Xero for a test drive by downloading the app now and tapping Try It For Free, or visit xero.com and sign up for your free trial today! xero.com/signup
You’re safe with us
With Xero, your data is not stored on your computer, it’s saved in the cloud. So if your phone or tablet ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe. It’s safely and securely stored online and backed up in several locations.
Xero is the global leader in online accounting. With more than 400,000 customers worldwide, Xero is setting the standard for accounting software, making it easy for small businesses to stay on top of their finances and work with their accounting professionals. Find out more at www.xero.com.
Download the app to take advantage of many features that powerfully deliver relevant content integrated into your workflow.
With the Bloomberg Law app on your smartphone, you will:
• View news and analysis targeted to your interests
• Follow news, litigation, and market performance of your clients, prospects, and other companies on your Watchlist
• Receive your latest Bloomberg Law alerts for legal and news searches
• Access legal documents and news articles in your Queue, even when you are offline
• Easily track dockets, opinions or bills in your interest areas
• Share legal documents and news with other Bloomberg Law subscribers
• Receive push notifications for important legal news stories from Bloomberg News
Note: Only Bloomberg Law subscribers receive full access to the app. You must log in with a current Bloomberg Law username and password.
Bloomberg BNA's handy Quick Tax Reference Guide gives you access to US tax rates and schedules within a few clicks. This easy to use Android app includes current tax rates and retroactive ones back to 2012 for:
* 2015 Tax Rate
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Corporate Tax Rate Schedule
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Use "Slider" or tap input box for keyboard to estimate taxes.
* Standard Deductions/Personal Exemptions
* Capital Gains and Dividends Taxed as Net Capital Gain
* Income Tax Rates for Estates
* Trusts/Estate and Gift Taxes
* Tax Code Pension
* Retirement Plan Limits
BNA's Quick Tax Reference Guide is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to change your year of reference quickly and calculates taxable income for different filing statuses.
In review of the comments, the Personal Exemptions and Standard Deductions are the same as the IRS says. Please ensure you are looking at the correct year. The app contains tax information for years 2012-2015.
If you are having trouble using the "Slider" for exact numbers, you can tap the input box above the slider to manually input numbers using the keyboard.
•Bloomberg BNA’s Expert Analysis, including Tax Management Portfolios, Tax Practice Series, and Federal and State Navigators
•News & Commentary, including the Daily Tax Report, Accounting Policy and Practice Report, Weekly State Tax Report, and International Tax Monitor
•Integrated Source Material, including IRC, State Statutes and Regulations, and International Tax Treaties
•Plus much more!
New “app-only” features allow users to turn footnotes on/off, “swipe” through documents in the Table of Contents, and more. With this app, Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting Center subscribers get the research they need on the go, when they need it.
The Bloomberg BNA Tax Center App is available to Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting Center subscribes only. Use your Bloomberg BNA username and password to get started today.
The 2015 Edition is designed to provide the immediate answers law officers need, including the latest U.S. Supreme Court decisions on:
* radical changes to the rules governing searches of vehicles incident to an arrest
* the new rule allowing interrogations of formally charged defendants
* the latest guidance on questioning and frisking during vehicle stops
* expansion of the good-faith exception to the Fourth Amendment's exclusionary rule for unconstitutional searches and seizures
Since it was first published in 1972, hundreds of police departments, sheriffs' offices, and security patrols nationwide have used The Law Officer's Pocket Manual on the beat, in daily briefings, and in training, because it is written in plain English and updated annually by the experienced editors of BNA's Criminal Law Reporter.