A dragon, a giant eye and the grim reaper confront you using fireballs, lasers and sickles. What do you do?
A) Say the game is unfair because you die with a single hit and there are no weak enemies and then cry with your mama; or
B) Dodge all this bullet hell and destroy the enemies in 30 seconds because you are a real gamer!
Phoenix Force is a shoot 'em up about a group of Phoenixes that fight big and strong enemies called bosses over 100 levels. It takes the boss battle as the foundation for every level, creating engaging short battles with a difficulty level that is sure to make some people cry.
The game starts a long time ago, when Earth was hit by meteors and everything burned to ashes. The Phoenix of Fire, Fury, was the first to reborn, and found the world full of monsters, the bosses, and rescued the other Phoenixes: Cryo of Ice, Tupã of Thunder, Gaia of Earth and Gast of Ghost. Together they are the Phoenix Force and they have to travel all the continents of our world in a journey to eliminate all the bosses in 100 really challenging battles.
Are you skilled enough to prove yourself the best?
This shmup will show you no mercy!
If you are a Touhou fan, you must play this danmaku to test your reflexes!
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade, please purchase this version and email us your Google Checkout order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you purchase on the Android Market website rather than the Android Market App, you will be billed in British Pounds (GBP). Please use the Market App to be billed in your local currency. Sometimes this causes payments to be rejected because of the currency difference.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* If the package will not install, please try unmounting the SD card (Settings, Storage) during install and you can then move the game to SD card using (Settings, Applications) although you may need to reboot before this will work.
* Please note that if you are purchasing from within the EU, VAT will be added at the last stage of your purchase. We are sorry it is not possible for this to be more clearly shown at present.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
In Dark Incursion, players have a multitude of bio-engineered weapons at their disposal with which to eradicate the abominations from the city. Weapon and ability upgrades will get more powerful the deeper players get and the more advanced the monsters become.
· Stereoscopic 3D using classic Red/Blue 3D glasses!
· Countless enemies from super soldiers to monstrous creatures!
· Customizable bioweaponry with hundreds of deadly combinations!
· Intriguing story!
· Fantastic Steam Punk art style!
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
- Optimized for MOGA Controllers
Can Anya complete her mission before the allied forces enter the city and mistakenly allow these creatures to escape?
"One of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've had on this platform."
- TouchArcade, 2012 Game of the Year, 5/5
“The most interesting story I've seen in [a mobile] game”
"Superb controls; unique gameplay"
- Slide To Play, 4/4 "Must have"
"Thousands of video games ask you to take life, but very few ask you to create it."
- Paste Magazine, 9.1/10
Nominated - Best Mobile Game and Excellence in Audio, 2012 IGF
Epic adventure, action gameplay, and unlimited discovery
From the makers of Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor
TouchArcade Game of the Year 2009
In 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. With time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT MARS
➤ Explore an open-ended network of exotic caverns.
➤ Decode mysterious signals and discover long lost ruins.
➤ Survive an unearthly world of strange creatures and hazardous terrain.
CULTIVATE YOUR OWN ECOSYSTEM OF ALIEN LIFEFORMS
➤ Grow a vibrant, interconnected ecosystem of exotic plants and alien creatures.
➤ Learn the diet, habits, and vulnerabilities of each new lifeform you encounter.
➤ Cultivate one species to feed another, eliminate unwanted infestations, and research unique behaviors.
OPTIMIZED FOR ANDROID
➤ Intuitive touch screen controls
➤ Nearly two hours of critically acclaimed original music.
➤ Tweet Research Progress to your friends back on Earth!
➤ UNIVERSAL APP - play on handsets and tablets!
- 1GB RAM recommended
- 1GB free storage space recommended
- Note that the compressed download is about 300MB in size (most of this will install directly to SD card if available)
Tiger Style is the award-winning studio behind Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor. We are a fully independent collective of designers, artists, and musicians dedicated to bringing original, high quality games to mobile.
This version is without ads - for a free, ad-supported version, check out "Squibble Free".
Wired Magazine AppGuide
"Squibble is as much fun as Angry Birds!"
"I'm nuts about this game! I find myself playing it whenever I can and it's still as much fun as in the beginning. This app has it all: a cute story, good controls, lots of surprises, and it calls for sleight of hand and a bit of luck."
"Squibble deserves more reviews and publicity because of its simple platforming style, colorful art design, and addictively challenging gameplay."
"The art style is simple, bright, and colorful; comparable to that of Angry Birds."
"Squibble is an impressive Android game packed with 20+ levels of quality graphics and fantastic gameplay."
"Overall, this is a unique game that has great graphics, responsive controls and has a lot of potential... Thumbs Up."
"The controls are tight, the game runs flawlessly, the physics add a nice twist, and it's a great blend of action and pause-to-think."
"If you are looking for a new addiction on android to pull you away from angry birds try squibble."
"This is a very polished game, the graphics are perfectly realised and the levels scroll smoothly as Squibble swings and flies about the place."
"Like Angry Birds, Squibble does the vector-style, cartoony approach to graphics - and pulls it off quite well"
"Great fast paced platform game"
"Squibble is a very addictive, easy to pick up and challenging all at the same time."
You have never experienced chasing spirits like this, and they change in
appearance on every try, can you discover them all?
How to play?
Spirits are on the loose and it is your job to bust apart as many as you can! Tap a spirit to bust it, and be ready to say game over if you miss a tap!
Fun and original - by Pop’mom
Easy to use but challenging! It has a totally unique visual style and vibe that really grabs me.
Beautiful visuals in a fun game - by thegdog
The game is simple but beautiful. Tap away, but be careful where you tap. Those spirits move too much and it can be a struggle. But the sounds are bright and slightly haunting, matching the gorgeous visuals. A fun diversion. :)
Very creative - by DraknerBhhh
Cool, creative game! Very nice graphics and music that really give a relaxed, spiritual feeling.
• Unique Seamless design.
• Easy to learn, hard to master.
• Multi-Touch: Play with your friends!
• 4 Game modes: Swift, Vanish, Catch and Rise.
• Updates: It will be patched including new game modes.
• Push your skills to the limit and share your scores with the whole spirit buster community.
• Swift: How good are your reflexes?
• Vanish: Memory 2.0
• Catch: Let your fingers flow.
• Rise: Give it all you got in 30 seconds.
If you would like to voice your opinion or just say hello then feel free to contact me. Also any feedback is more than welcome so you can reach me at: email@example.com
In 2155, when mankind depleted Earth of all its natural resources. Nations were preparing for war to acquire the last of the reserves. Fortunately scientists discovered a new type of crystal in space. It’s composed of an element which can be easily converted into energy. These crystals saved us from the brink of war.
This morning we dispatched teams to collect the crystals but we suddenly lost contact with them all. This transmission which we can’t make heads or tails of is jamming all long distance communications. It started as a faint unidentified transmission in the Xelta galaxy. The Xelta galaxy is one of the most chaotic galaxies we've ever discovered. How could there be any form of technical intelligence there?
These days all our ships depend on wireless technologically for the components to talk to each other. There’s no telling how this transmission would interfere with the components on these ships. So we can’t risk using 2nd generation ships. There’s only one ship that doesn't rely on wireless technology that hasn't been recycled for old parts yet. The Phoenix.
We don’t know what to expect and our energy reserves won’t last forever. We didn't have much time but we've equipped Phoenix with what our ancestors called a nuclear arming device. These warheads are highly destructive. Since the destruction of the 1st intergalactic war, our ancestors agreed to dismantle all the warheads so we regret that we cannot actually give you any warheads for the device. Fortunately we believe there are warheads left over from the war that we haven’t managed to find yet. So If you find one Phoenix will be able to arm it for you.
Now you can see why we asked you here. You’re the only one who knows how to fly Phoenix. She controls like no other spacecraft before or after her. We need you to fly her one more time. The fate of our civilized life rests on you.
Features and how to play:
- 6 Planets.
- Arcade and retro style.
- Touch left or right to control your space ship
- You must complete each planet to unlock the following.
- Destroy the maximun of enemies in each planet to increase your total score.
Future versions will have new planets and features!
(C) 2014 Classic Mania Games
All graphics are property of Classic Mania Games.
★Beautiful new graphics
★Over 200 challenging and fun levels
★Numerous different type of game mechanics, including reverse gravity!
★Records your death counts; compare your deaths with your friends!
★Records your speeds for each level; try and be the world's quickest!
★4 different control schemes for you to choose from, including left hand support
★★★FULL IN-GAME AND FREE LEVEL EDITOR TO CREATE YOUR OWN LEVELS!★★★