Touch-Numbers offers a visual-based approach to help children who are at the first stage of learning about numbers.
• Specifically designed for children who may have difficulty learning to talk and to count, such as those with autism, Down syndrome, and other visual learners.
• Cause and effect: touch the picture to see and hear the number.
• Includes numbers from 0 to 20, with clearly-spoken audio in 11 languages: English (US and UK), Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Polish and Turkish.
• Designed for tablets and smartphones.
• Contains no ads, in-app purchases or external links, collects no data, and doesn’t require an Internet connection.
Designed to be used alongside the other apps in our “Touch” series, including Touch-Words, Touch-Colors, and Touch-Shapes. Children can then progress to our highly configurable and easily personalized follow-on app, Special Words.
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.