Touch-Shapes offers a visual-based approach to help children who are at the first stage of learning about shapes.
• Specifically designed for children who may have difficulty learning to talk and to read, such as those with autism, Down syndrome, and other visual learners.
• Cause and effect: touch the picture to see and hear the word.
• Includes 12 shapes, with matching written and spoken words in 10 languages: English (US and UK), Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish, and choice of lower or upper case letters.
• Designed for tablets and smartphones.
• Contains no ads, in-app purchases or external links, collects no data, and doesn’t require an Internet connection.
Designed to be used alongside the other apps in our “Touch” series, including Touch-Words, Touch-Colors, and Touch-Numbers. Children can then progress to our highly configurable and easily personalized follow-on app, Special Words.
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.