CCTV Camera Pros developed this free IP cam application to support as many devices and cameras as possible. Below is a list of some of the manufacturers that are currently supported and there is a form in the app to request a new camera integration if your is not already listed.
Current Supported Camera Manufacturers
CCTV Camera Pros
Other App Features
- Pan Tilt Zoom control for PTZ cameras
- Step by step user setup-guide
- Request camera integration form
- YouTube Surveillance Video Library from CCTV Camera Pros
- Video Surveillance Blog from CCTV Camera Pros
- Shop for Compatible Cameras in the App
IMPORTANT SUPPORT INFORMATION
CCTV Camera Pros offers free email and telephone technical support for this IP cam viewer app ONLY when the IP camera is purchased from us. Our security engineers will even help you configure your router and setup port forwarding for you.
*If you did not purchase your IP camera from CCTV Camera Pros, we are unable to offer this level of support, but the app is still free to use and we will provide forum based and email based technical support. *We are NOT able to provide telephone support for cameras and DVRs not purchased from us.
Questions, feedback, and requests can be directed to CCTV Camera Pros iCamViewer development team at iCamViewer@cctvcamerapros.net
- Live Viewing
- PTZ Control
- Playback of recorded video
- Remote DVR setup
- Screen capture (snapshot)
To view a live demo:
1) Install the VITEK EH Series DVR Viewer App.
2) Once installed, open the VITEK EH Series DVR Viewer App and press the "+" symbol in the upper righthand corner
3) Enter a friendly name for the app (i.e. VITEK VT-EH Demo) and press Save
4) Enter the following info in the "IP and Ports" screen:
HTTP Port: 8100
RTSP Port: 5401
5) Enter the login info on the "ID and Password" screen:
** The ID is case sensitive and is in ALL CAPS.
More from developer
Speco Player is designed to give a user remote viewing access of live video from their DVR as well as take snapshot images of live video.
- Store multiple locations to access and recall with one touch
- PTZ Control
- 10 Minute Time Limit on Live Viewing
- View in either portrait or landscape mode
- View 1 to 4 channels at a time
- Change view with use of double tap (double tap to go from multiple to 1 channel view, double tap again to return to multiple channel view)
- Dynamic IP via ddns.specoddns.net
- Take JPG snapshots of live video and review later
- Arrows to slide to previous or next channel in one channel view
- Change streams to provide high resolution images based on DVR capabilities
1. Live Display : Single-Channel live display.
2. Support up to 32 channels.
3. Automatically save connection information.
This app is only for the PC16T, NVRP4, PCPro & PCL Series DVR. It is not compatible with any other series DVR’s.
1. Live H.264 Video Monitoring
2. Event Check
3. Alarm Out Control
4. Local DVR Setup
Speco ONSIP provides the ability to see up to 24 IP cameras, in groups of 1, 2, 3 or 4 per screen. During viewing of 1 camera, a user can do the following:
- access PTZ controls
- listen to audio
- rotate video 180 degrees
- take snapshot image
- zoom in.
Settings are also available to control what types of networks can be used as well as enable or disable audio output.
Speco VIP allows users to view live video from the above listed IP cameras in either portrait or landscape mode, as well as take snapshots, activate alarms attached to the camera and record live video onto your device for playback.