it can support most of the DVR made in china.
it also support adnroid pda.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
We have a pro version support 4 view and have no ad.
The URL is
Speco Player is designed to give a user remote viewing access of live video from their DVR as well as take snapshot images of live video.
- Store multiple locations to access and recall with one touch
- PTZ Control
- 10 Minute Time Limit on Live Viewing
- View in either portrait or landscape mode
- View 1 to 4 channels at a time
- Change view with use of double tap (double tap to go from multiple to 1 channel view, double tap again to return to multiple channel view)
- Dynamic IP via ddns.specoddns.net
- Take JPG snapshots of live video and review later
- Arrows to slide to previous or next channel in one channel view
- Change streams to provide high resolution images based on DVR capabilities
Users have the ability to:
- View 1, 4 or 16 channels at one time
- Can view analog and IP cameras
- Change camera views either with a swiping motion or with the menu selection for cameras
- View an information bar the bottom of the main screen showing how much data has been downloaded so far (in Kilobytes or Megabytes) along with the transfer rate.
- PTZ Control available on live view
- Play back previously recorded video from DVR (either time/date or events).
- 2 way Audio Communication
1. Live H.264 Video Monitoring
2. Event Check
3. Alarm Out Control
4. Local DVR Setup
Speco ONSIP provides the ability to see up to 24 IP cameras, in groups of 1, 2, 3 or 4 per screen. During viewing of 1 camera, a user can do the following:
- access PTZ controls
- listen to audio
- rotate video 180 degrees
- take snapshot image
- zoom in.
Settings are also available to control what types of networks can be used as well as enable or disable audio output.
Speco VIP allows users to view live video from the above listed IP cameras in either portrait or landscape mode, as well as take snapshots, activate alarms attached to the camera and record live video onto your device for playback.