Hailed as ‘one of the best beer festivals in the world’ by The Beer Connoisseur magazine (USA), GABS Beer, Cider & Food Fest is back with another specTAPular lineup for 2019! Attracting over 50,000 craft beer lovers to events in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland, the event features up to 180 ‘Festival Beers & Ciders’ created specially for the festival by some of the best breweries and cider makers from Australia, New Zealand and around the world, as well as street food, circus, roving performers and so much more. With so much to see around every corner, GABS is not just a beer festival. It’s an experience.
Download the Official GABS App now for the ultimate GABS experience.
App features include:
- Tasting Paddle Planner
- Beer & Cider Info & Tasting Notes
- Schedule of Events
- RateBeer and Untappd integration
GABS Beer, Cider & Food Fest presented by Dan Murphy’s
- Brisbane: 27 April, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Bank
- Melbourne: 17-19 May, Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton
- Sydney: 1 June, Halls 3 & 4 at Sydney Showground, Olympic Park
GABS Beer, Cider & Food Fest presented by Liquorland
- Auckland: 29 June, ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
GABS Website: https://www.gabsfestival.com/
© SpecTAPular Enterprises Pty Ltd 2019