This viewer is designed as a companion product to RootsMagic, the award-winning desktop genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
* Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed
* Easily put your family history files on your device through DropBox
* Keep as many files as you want right on your device
* Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
* Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree
* Browse people by surname and given names
* Search ancestors by name or record number
* View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts
* Source list
* To-do lists
* Research Logs
* Media Lists
* Address Book
* Repository List
* Correspondence List
* Place List
* Perpetual calendar
* Date calculator
* Relationship calculator
* Soundex calculator
Note: Requires RootsMagic desktop family tree software or the free RootsMagic Essentials software to create, edit, or add to your genealogy files.
So my friends and I started work on BillionGraves.com. In building the site and its iPhone and now Android apps, we’ve created a framework that allows people all over the world to map out photos of all the headstones in their local cemeteries and upload them to the BillionGraves.com database. Once the photos are there, fellow family historians can transcribe the information from the headstones and make it easy to search, which puts unique headstone records only mouse-clicks away from anyone looking for their ancestors. By using the smartphone's location services, we can ensure that even when descendants are half a world away, they can not only see their ancestors’ information, but they can also see the headstones and precisely where those headstones are. Previously undocumented records end up collected in an easy-to-access, free-to-use location, and family historians anywhere can use this framework to build on their existing research.
The trouble is that even though we’ve built this framework, it won’t amount to much unless we have help from all over the world. And by all over the world, I mean if we don’t have help from YOU. We have the audacious goal to accurately acquire, transcribe and share at least one billion grave records, but that can’t happen without others who share that same vision...
The leaf of a number follows a wooden branch as battery residual quantity becomes less.
When a battery is lost, it has changed to the spring tree to which the leaf was attached completely.
* How to stick a widget
Since "Number Tree" is added if a "widget" is chosen there, since the dialog of "being an addition to a home screen" will come out if long aggressiveness [ a home screen ], if this is chosen, a battery residual quantity widget can be stuck on a home screen.
* How to remove a widget
Since a garbage can will appear in the lower part of a screen if long aggressiveness [ a widget ], it can remove, if a widget is moved to there and a finger is lifted.
* It is the Onza います to cause freezing very rarely about a battery residual quantity widget by the situation of affinity with the model in use or the memory residual quantity of the main part of a smart phone.
Since I reboot normally because I have a widget rearranged in that case sorry to trouble you, but please try once.
Thank you for having an introduction page of our work "tree in which a number becomes" seen lately.
We Torah(s) are made centering on an interesting widget, a cool memo pad, etc. with the joke.
Each thing made until now is 自信作 which is not inferior to this work.
Please have a look from lower "application being seen more."
If you can evaluate by all means, it will become the food of future work.
* Update names and details from your iPhone or from your private website
* Add and Tag Photos
* Get updated lists of upcoming birthdays
* Invite Family to view or update the family tree
* Check the activity log to see who has visited your site and what updates they made.
This app is a companion for your Private Family Tree website at TribalPages. All your Family Tree information is stored on our secure servers at TribalPages. Your family tree can be viewed and updated either using an internet browser on a computer or by using this app. Any updates that you make using the app will automatically appear on your website.
Invite family members to view or update the family tree. You can choose the level permission you give each invited member. They will receive an invitation via email. Invited members can either download this app or visit your website. The activity log shows when each member visits your site and what changes they have made.
Take pictures of your relatives or ancestral places. Tag the pictures and add them to your family tree. This is great when you visit family or at reunions.
* PDF Documents - tips and ideas from the show
* Genealogy Gems Wallpaper
* Bonus audio and video content
* Ability to follow the show on Twitter
* Call-in audio comment feature (iPhone only)
If you are interested in your family history and heritage, you’ll love having Genealogy Gems delivered to your device.
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
This app is in Chinese. It is intended for users who can read Chinese.
o build your family tree
o discover your story with millions of online records
o and remember together
The Family.me app takes your family tree and memories with you everywhere you go. Go back in time to discover the stories of your past and document the memories you make today for generations to come!