1. Point your mobile camera on the image tracker which can be downloaded from http://pointatme.co.uk/augmented_reality
2. Enjoy great AR Experience
Here is so much you can look forward to.
All you have to do is to download Point At Me
App on your Android to enjoy great AR. Experience
This is one of the most important tools you can have for Ghost Hunting and Paranormal Investigations! Stop waiting to review recordings to find out if you captured something. Now you can hear you recording AS IT IS HAPPENING. This is a first for A.B.G.H (Android based Ghost-Hunting).
Plug headphones into your Android device and hit "record" and you can hear everything being recorded onto your SD card via your devices microphone with nearly NO delay!
Hardware Real Time EVP recorders cost over $100. This app performs the same function for a fraction of the cost of a hardware device and achieves the same results.
No more waiting to review recordings to see if you caught something. If you do catch anything you will hear it right then and there!
Files are saved to your SD card named with time/date stamp in .wav format.
REAL TIME RECORDING AND PLAYBACK
WAV FORM DISPLAY
HIGH QUALITY WAV FORMAT RECORDING
Easy to use, simple interface.
***HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED FOR APP TO FUNCTION!***
REAL EVP Session recorded using Spirifone: http://spiritvox.bigbeardaudio.com/?p=136
If you have ANY questions or problems please email me, I am easy to reach and will do my best to help correct any issues. I cannot reply to reviews/comments. If I cannot solve your issue I am happy to offer a full refund. I support my apps 100% and am always here for my users. I want it to be a trustworthy tool in your ghost hunts.
As with all of my Ghost Hunting apps please be aware that RESULTS MAY VARY. Neither myself nor anyone else can guarantee contact with ghost, demons, aliens or your deceased grandmother. But I can offer you a great tool to catch the evidence should activity present itself. Please don't rate the app low if you don't get an EVP right away, this field requires patience!
When Ghost Hunting always use common sense and BE SAFE! Never trespass or damage private property, always try to get permission to investigate.
Follow me on Twitter: @spiritvoxapp it's a great way to reach me for support or with questions. Also I encourage you to send me any evidence you capture using my apps!
TAGS: Ghost hunting. Paranormal. EVP. Real Time Wav Recorder
Imagine Virtual Reality in the Current Reality!
Scan print materials such as magazines, flyers, brochures, billboards, roadside boards, namecards and etc !
~~~ You can now create your own AR for free* at http://www.playmear.com! ~~~
• "1st AR Creator in Southeast Asia!"
• “A simple scan to make AR come to life!” Recommendlah.com
• “Amazing transition of old print to new print!” Vincent.
Be extra amazed when dull printed materials comes to life with a touch of a button! Playme AR™ app to bring the prints to life!
• See magazines come alive with videos on top of the page!
• Easily shop and buy items with our direct mobile shopping links.
• Connect with live contents with your friends online when it directs link from videos.
What now? I’ve download the app and not sure what to do next?
Look for the Playme AR™ logo on magazines, newspapers and other materials.
You can also scan the posters for the world’s most popular releases and coming attractions to watch the trailer, get more info, see what the critics say and more!
Playme AR™ is easy to use with its simple interface and straightforward rule of look, shoot and enjoy!
AR-Code is a free application that captures digital content from any print or physical media and shows it to you directly on the screen of your device. Videos, images, slideshows, information, maps, animations, sounds, 3D models, configurators…
AR-Code gives you the chance to interact with real objects anytime and anywhere you want. You can use AR-Code both in real time, near the physical source, or on-demand by accessing the AR-Code Store, the library of content to download anytime you like.
AR-Code offers several free services, such us:
-MOVIESCANNER. Using AR-Code, point at the poster of the movie you are interested and in a few taps, the plot and the trailer will appear as an augmented reality content directly on your device screen. The service is available in multiple languages depending on the movies.
-DAILY HOROSCOPE. The horoscope in Augmented Reality that you can read every day pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
-DAILY QUOTES. Start every day with a famous quote that appears in Augmented Reality pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
… and other branded services to learn more about your favorite products.
Watch out for the AR-Code stamp on magazines, newspapers, product packaging or consult the AR-Code Store and find out what media can be activated.
−Use your device to capture the reference image or object, download the digital content and interact.
−Identify the active points of the image and have fun discovering the dynamic content that makes it come to life.
−Go to the AR-Code Store and select the contents you prefer, print them and repeat this fantastic experience also offline.
− Send and share with your friends, relatives and colleagues.
REALITY allows you to view products in your own home, in full 3D and at their real-world size. Design an entire room with REALITY, then buy everything in your scene with a single click - or share a photo of it with your friends over social media!
• My REALITY: upload your own models to your personal REALITY account (coming soon!)
• Full-room design: add multiple objects to multiple different surfaces in your room. Put a lamp on your table, a picture on the wall, an armchair in the corner. Design your entire space!
• Dynamic lighting: turn your room's lights up or down and watch the virtual models change with them! Move and rotate an object to see how it catches the light. Turn on your device's flashlight and watch it light up both the real and virtual elements in your scene.
• Complete control: point the camera at any tracker in your scene to load a model onto it. Fling virtual objects effortlessly between different trackers. Drag and rotate your models with pinpoint accuracy.
• Buy Scene: once you're satisfied with your design, a single button adds your entire scene to your shopping cart!
• Social Media integration: take a photo of your design and share it across any social media platform.
• Voice Search: search the REALITY catalogue by simply saying the product's name.
NOTE: items featured in the REALITY Sample Catalogue are for demonstration purposes only, and are not available for purchase. Check back regularly for catalogue updates, coming soon!
Soon this app will contain a large library of 3D models from different industries among them Real Estate and Industry to show and inform interested people their future home and architecture.
If you have an interest in adding your work to this app you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our new content with the luxury yacht Troy made by Esen Yacht and.
You can download the markers from the following link:
Scaricate l’App Dimensione 3D, stampate il marker e mettetelo nel punto in cui vorreste che appaia l’oggetto, scegliete il prodotto che volete vedere a casa vostra e con il vostro smartphone o tablet inquadrate il marker.
Vedrete apparire in scala 1:1 la sedia, la poltrona, la madia, la lampada da tavolo o comunque l’articolo che volete acquistare.
E se si tratta di un lampadario? Inquadrate il Marker, seguite le istruzioni che appariranno e vedrete comparire a soffitto il lampadario scelto.
Cosa aspettate? Scaricate l’App e arredate casa vostra divertendovi con la realtà aumentata di dimensione3d.com!
The Lewmar AR App uses stunning Augmented Reality (AR) to showcase the features of our latest marine products like never before.
Look at the products from any angle as if they were right there in front of you! See them running, look through the outer casings to see the internal mechanisms or access the useful information panels to find technical specifications for each product.
How do I use the App?
Step 1: Install the App on your Android smartphone or tablet
Step 2: Visit us at METS 2012, stand 11.101
Step 3: Run the app on your device and point the camera at any of the markers around the stand to see our products come to life.
Step 4: Take one of the printed markers from the stand to use in the office/at home
A copy of the marker is available from: http://www.lewmar.com/app
App Creators/Developers - Mustard Design Ltd - www.mustard-design.co.uk Tel. +44 (0)2392 596450
Thanks to the unique Fitter functionality, you can get to know what size of furniture will fit your place, even if our catalog does not include the exact piece of furniture you intend on buying. For example you can verify if you could fit Queen or King size bed in your bedroom. Or you could check if 3 seater of 2 seater sofa is a better choice for your living room.
In current release, Intiaro catalog contains mainly furniture classics. Thanks to that, you will be able to see how most recognized, exclusive furniture, designed by famous designers would look at your home.
Soon Intiaro catalog will contain hundreds of products that you could buy in a shop nearby or via a web store. New powerful Augmented Reality features are also on their way – they will give you even more possibilities to play with your interior design.
In order to use Augmented Reality feature of Intiaro, you need to print a paper marker (just use your home printer). You can obtain it directly in the app or on www.intiaro.com.
To use the app, please follow the following steps.
- Download the corresponding AR marker from www.villeroy-boch.com/augmented and print it out, or use the Joyce Brochure or Joyce App Flyer as marker.
- Scan the printed AR marker with the device camera, and experience Villeroy & Boch products in interactive 3D.
- With the left menu, you can select different products. By clicking on Categories button, you can switch between product groups. For some products you can change the colour options using the menu on the right.
- When using the Joyce brochure or Joyce App flyer as a marker you can also change the size of the product.
AR++ è l'applicazione gratuita per smartphone e tablet che riconosce le immagini digitali o stampate e ti permette di renderle VIVE e di accedere ad un mondo di contenuti coinvolgenti, semplicemente inquadrandoli con la fotocamera del dispositivo.
Usa la modalità "Gioca" per applicare la realtà aumentata su qualsiasi oggetto e provare il riconoscimento di ciò che ti circonda
Scopri video, slideshow di immagini, suoni, modelli 3d e tanto altro ancora, interagisci con loro attraverso il tuo dispositivo e trasforma una semplice immagine in qualcosa di totalmente coinvolgente.
AR++ è multi-canale e si usa in tre semplici passi:
- cerca l'immagine con il logo AR ++
- inquadrala con l'applicazione
Print the marker, place it where you want to show the forniture and look at it through the phone / tablet to start placing the fornitures and play with them in Augmented Reality!
- Kolarz Augmented Reality with 1:1 scale models
- The Augmented Reality system will recognize if is a table object, a floor object, a wall object or a ceiling object: you wont need to place the marker on the ceiling to view a ceiling forniture, just place it on a table and rotate the device to the ceiling.
- Kolarz Simulator: place more fornitures at the same time in the scene
- Kolarz Light system: Switch on and off the lights, watch how a forniture looks when the light is on!
- Serverside 3D Models: the app will always be this small, no huge updates
- Reality-like textures and effects: The Kolarz 3d Models are photolike quality
- Kolarz Configurator: when a forniture has different configurations of colors and details you can view them with one tap
- Save the screenshot of your furnished room in the image gallery
v1.1 Solved a minor bug which resulted in an high sensibility when selecting items from the menu, turning in accidental selections of items.
Gunakan LAPAR Augmented Reality Apps ini, agar pengunjung dapat merasakan sensasi sebelum menyantap hidangan.
Bagi Resto / Cafe yang ingin menggunakan fasilitas ini, silahkan email ke email@example.com
SNS on/off-line ad service
Recommend you to use Qri AR Augmented reality browser.
With Qri AR; Social advertisement platform, New concept mobile cleaner, Partner for small merchants.
1. New concept mobile cleaner will keep your smart phone clean for 1 month.
2. Will give you an opportunity to social-publicize through Blog, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook.
3. Receive cheering for your story from all over the world.
- Gift for all kinds of event
- Express gartitude for your precious customer.
- Marketing goods for privately owned taxi and call taxi
- Movie promotion material
- Individual campaign promotion material
- Individual CD promotion material
- Individual shopping mall promotion material
- For propose
Blog : http://blog.naver.com/aidiic
Experience Augmented reality : http://blog.naver.com/aidiic/20207060062
Qri, Qri App, Augmented reality app, discount coupon, good food restaurant, free coupon, augmented reality, franchise coupon, recommend good food restaurant, coupon application, smart wallet, moca wallet, membership card, wallet, free benefit, discount information, propose, mobile screen cleaner, screen cleaner, gift, promotion material
The object of the game is to gather as many "books" as possible. A book consists of all four cards with the same rank.
For instance the book of jacks consists of the jacks of
spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds.
Initially each player is dealt 8 cards, the player after the dealer starts first.
The 'ask book' variant:
In this variant, a turn consists of asking a specific opponent for a rank of which you already have at least one card. You do this by dragging a card of that rank to the opponent.
If your opponent has cards of that rank you will receive all of them and your turn continues. If this completes your book, the book is discarded and you will receive one point.
If your opponent did not have any cards of the rank you requested you must "Go Fish!" by taking a single card from the stock. This ends your turn.
The 'ask single card' variant:
In this variant, instead of asking for all cards of a book you must ask for a single card.
*** Rule clarification for the "ask all" variant ***
If you must go fish but you happen to receive a card from the book you asked for you do not loose your turn! Of course this rule also applies to the AI players, which can make it look like they get another turn after a failed request.
Short summary of the rules:
The object of the game is to get rid of the cards in your hand by playing them on the discard pile,
where either the face or the suit of the card you play must match the face or the suit of the top-most card on the discard pile.
If you cannot play a legal card or if you do not want to play a card you must take a card from the stock pile.
Some action cards have special meaning:
- Any eight can be used to change the current suit (hence the name: Crazy Eights).
- When a two is played the next player must take 2 cards and must skip a turn.
- When a queen is played the next player must skip a turn.
- When an ace is played the direction of play changes.
- When a joker is played the next player must take 5 cards but is allowed to play again.
This is the game Crazy 8's in a nutshell, more elaborate rules can be found under the info button in game.
- A free card game that offers a lot of fun
- Another popular game in the Games4All series
- A world-famous game that everybody knows
- Do not get stuck with a joker or worse!
- Improve your statistics, improve your play
In the middle of the table there are 3 empty centre stacks and the stock pile containing the remainder of the cards.
The object of the game is to be the first to empty your pay-off pile.
The centre stacks are build up from the ace upwards, independent of suit. So the first card can be the ace of diamonds
followed by the two of spades, the three of hearts, etc. Kings are wild. This means that you can play king
on any centre stack and it will turn into a card that fits on the card already on the stack. For instance
if you play the king of spades on a ten of clubs the king will turn into a queen.
When a centre stack is completed (by playing a queen or king on a jack) the stack is shuffled into the stock pile.
You can place any card on the side stacks, independent of which cards are already there. Only the top card of each side
stack is accessible though, see below.
At the start of your turn you receive cards from the stock pile to bring your hand back up to a total of 5 cards.
In your turn you can play a number of possible moves:
- Play the top card from your pay-off pile onto one of the center stacks.
- Play the top card from one of your side stacks onto one of the center stacks.
- Play a card from your hand onto one of the center stacks.
- Play a card from your hand onto one of your side stacks. This ends your turn.
The game ends when one player plays his/her last card from the pay-off pile onto one of the centre stacks.
This player wins the game and receives the number of cards on the other players pay-off pile as points.
The game also ends when the stock is depleted. When this happens the game ends in a tie and neither player scores any points.
The first player to reach 50 points wins the match!
Easy to understand, challenging to play! Originating from India this game of Rummy is conquering the world! So watch out! It gets you before you know it and you will have a hard time cutting yourself loose.
The objective is easy: get rid of your penalty points as soon as possible. You can do
this by collecting runs (at least three consecutive cards of the same suit) or sets
(three or four of the same cards from different suits). But you need at least two runs
before the scoring starts. And one of this runs has to be without a joker!
Each turn you take a card and discard one. Are you the first that has a hand full of
runs and sets? The game is yours! The faster you achieve this, the bigger the chance
you leave your competition far behind. And that will boost your statistics!
- A highly addictive card game;
- Get rid of your penalty points as soon as possible;
- Improve your play;
- Boost your statistics!
At the start of the game all three players receive seven cards. One card is placed face up on the table, this will be the discard pile. The remaining cards become the stock pile.
You start your turn by taking the top card from either the stock pile or the discard pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards. There are three ways to get rid of cards: melding, laying off, and discarding.
- Melding: You meld by placing a valid combination of cards on the empty space on the table. There are two kinds of valid combinations:
Book: Three cards of the same rank (for instance three sevens).
Run: Three or more cards of the same suit in consecutive order, for instance 7, 8, and 9 of diamonds.By default, the ace can only be used as the lowest card (A,2,3), but you can select to let it also be used as the highest card (Q,K,A).
- Laying off: You can lay off cards by extending a book or run on the table.
- Discarding: You can discard any card you like except the card you just took from the discard pile. Discarding a card ends your turn.
The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins the game.
The winner scores all points left in the opponents hands:
Face cards (K,Q,J) are worth 10 points each
- Aces are worth 1 point
- Number cards are worth face value
If you selected "Use high and low aces" (when both A,2,3 and Q,K,A are valid runs), the ace counts as 11 points.
The first player to reach 100 points wins the match.
The object of the game is to get as close to 31 points as possible with 3 cards of the same suit. The ace is worth 11 points, the king, queen, jack and ten are worth 10.
The other cards (9, 8, 7) are worth their face value.
At the start of the game each player is dealt 3 cards and 3 cards are also placed face down on the table. The first player can accept their hand or exchange their hand with the cards on the table.
After this the cards on the table are turned face up and the next player (clockwise) plays first. At your turn you may exchange one card from your hand with one of the cards on the table.
In the first and last round, if you do not want to exchange a card you may pass instead. You are always allowed to pass after your turn.
Instead of exchanging one card you can elect to exchange all your cards with the cards on the table. In this case you pass automatically.
When all players except one have passed, that one player gets one more turn before play ends.
When a player has 31 points his/her cards are turned face up and all players get one more turn before play ends.
You can try the Oklahoma variant for an extra challenge and more diverse game play.
The winner is the player to put all his cards in runs or sets before the other player. This is called "going Gin".
Players that have 10 penalty points or less can also choose to knock if they believe they can prevent a gin or when they think they have less penalty points then their opponent.
If this is not the case the opponent undercuts and earns 10 bonus points.
Special about Gin Rummy is when your opponent finishes his hand, you can add your free cards to his runs and sets to decrease your penalty points.
- Smooth gameplay
- Excellent AI
- Duplicate play mode (compare your results with others)
Euchre is a card game that is popular in a large portion of the English speaking world. Games4All offers you the North American variant, which is the most widely played.
Euchre is a trick-taking game for four players in fixed partnerships, with partners sitting opposite from each other.
Each player is dealt 5 cards from a deck consisting of 24 cards: 9, ten, jack, queen, king, ace from each of the four suits.
The trump suit has 7 cards, from high to low:
- Right Bower: the jack of the trump suit
- Left Bower: the other jack of the same color as the trump suit
The other suits have 6 or 5 cards: Ace, King, Queen, (Jack), Ten, Nine.
After the deal one of the remaining cards is turned face up. This up-card is used in the first round where each player is turn is offered the suit of the up-card as trump beginning with the player after the dealer. If a player accepts, that player becomes the leader and the up-card is given to the dealer. The dealer must then discard one of his cards and play begins.
If a player rejects the trump suit, the next player is given a chance.
When all four players reject the trump suit, the up-card is removed from the game and the first player is allowed to select a trump suit from the remaining suits.
If that player passes, the next player may select a trump suit. If all four player pass the game ends in a tie. the dealer is allowed to select one of the remaining three suits as trump.
Before play commences, the leader may choose to "go alone". This means his partner will not participate in this hand, effectively making this a three-player hand.
The player to the left of the leader leads the first trick. Any card may be led and each player in clockwise order must follow suit if possible. A player who cannot follow suit may play any card.
The winner of the trick is the player who played the highest trump card, or the highest card of the suit led if no trump was played. The left bower is considered to belong to the trump suit for all intents and purposes.
The winner of the previous trick leads the next trick.
- If the leader plays alone and wins 5 tricks the lead team scores 4 points.
- If the lead team wins 5 tricks without playing alone they score 2 points.
- If the lead team wins 3 or 4 tricks they score 1 point.
- Otherwise the lead team is euchred and the defenders score 2 points.
The first team to score 10 points wins the match.
A regular 52 card deck is used. Each numeral card (ace-ten) is counted as its numerical value (ace = 1, two = 2, etc). The aim is to capture cards from a layout on the table, by playing a card from your hand which matches in number a table card or the sum of several table cards.
- In case of a capture, the player picks up this card and the captured cards.
- If there is no capture the played card remains face up on the table.
- You can also use the card in your hand to form or extend a build on the table, for instance
if you have a five and a two in your hand you can add the two from your hand to a three on the table to form a build of rank 5, which can only be taken by a five.
Although Cassino is easy to grasp and simple to learn, it also offers challenging game play for more advanced players!
Sevens (Fan Tan), Sevens with pass, and the Game of Nines. Although the games are simple and easy to pick up, all three require some skill if you want to get good at it.
SUMMARY OF THE RULES:
Sevens (also known as Fan Tan).
The object of the game is to get rid of all your 13 cards by playing them to the layout on the table.
The layout consists of one row per suit, starting with the seven. Each suit is ordered from the two to the ace.
At your turn you must play one card of your choice to the layout if possible:
- You may play any seven, starting a new row for its suit.
- You may play any card which is next in sequence up or down to a card of the same suit that is already on the layout.
Lower cards are added to the left side of the seven, higher cards to the right.
A player who is unable to play a card must pass. The first player to get rid of all of his or her cards is the winner.
At the end of each game all players are given penalty points equal to the cards left in their hands.
If a player reaches 20 penalty points the match is over. The player with the least amount of penalty points wins the match.
About robot play:
Some users have complained that the robots "team up" on the human player. This is not the case. The robots do NOT take into account which of their opponents are bots and which is the human player. They do strive to block their opponents though as this is just good strategy, but in no way do they single out the human player.
At the start of the game, each player receives a shuffled deck of 52 cards. 12 of these cards are dealt in a pile face down with a 13th card face up on top of it. This pile is called the "reserve deck".
From the deck of each player, 4 cards are placed face up in a column above the reserve. These four cards are known as the "houses". Between the two columns of houses, room is left for 8 "foundation piles".
Each player will have 35 cards left over which are placed face down next to the reserve pile. This pile becomes their "hand". Next to their hand is room for their "waste" pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your reserve, hand, and waste piles by either playing them to the houses, the foundation piles, or loading them on your opponents reserve or waste piles.
Players take alternate turns. A turn consist of moving cards around according to strict "building rules". Each move consists of taking one "available card" and playing it by placing it onto a house, a foundation pile, or your opponents reserve or waste pile. A player ends his/her turn by moving the top card of their hand to their waste pile.
- An empty foundation pile can only be filled with an ace. The foundation is then build up using cards from the same suit
in ascending order: A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.
- On any of the eight houses the cards are build in descending order with alternating colors. So a black Ten can be placed
on a red Jack.
- The reserve and waste piles of your opponent can be loaded with cards of the same suit as the current top card. The rank
of the new card must be one higher or lower than the current rank. So on a Seven of Diamonds you can place a Six or an Eight of Diamonds.
- The top card on your reserve pile.
- The outermost card of one of the eight houses.
- The top card on your hand pile. You may only turn this card over when there are no more "compulsory moves" to be made.
- If your top reserve card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- When an available card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- If your reserve is not empty and there are empty houses, you must fill the empty houses before turning your hand card.
In order to speed up play you can play stacks of cards from one house to another if you have enough empty houses to make
the move card-by-card.
The winner of the game receives:
- 2 points for every card left in your opponents reserve pile
- 1 point for every card left in your opponents hand or waste pile
- 30 bonus points for winning the game
A stalemate is reached when both players have gone through their entire hand without playing any hand or reserve cards.
In this case, the player with the least penalty points (as explained above, without bonus points) receives the difference
The first player to reach 150 points wins the match.
From Holland with love: Klaverjas. An ingenious card game. Choose wisely when you
pick a trump suit and collect more than half of the points available. But you don't
have to do it alone: your partner will support you. Communicate with her by cards and
get the maximum result!
Each player has eight cards. One of the players chooses the trump suit. The trump
suit gives the jack and the nine extra value. Then the game begins. Play your cards
with strategy. Remember: the trump suit always wins.
Try to collect more than half of the points together with your partner. If you don't succeed, you will get 'wet' and lose all the points to your opponents. But if you manage to get all the points, you get 100 points extra. And there is more to gain! If you win a trick that contains a run or a set you get bonus points. If this is the trump suit you get even more!
If you like this game, you might also want to take a look at our "kraken" app in the playstore.
There are many related games from other parts of the world going by names such as Klabberjass, Clabber, Kalabriás, Clobyosh and also Belote.
- Choose the right strategy
- Communicate with your partner
- Defeat your opponents together
A regular deck of 52 cards is used. At the start of the game, each player receives 12 cards face down in a stack. One card is dealt face up to the middle of the table.
At the start of your turn, the top card of your stack is turned face up. You can now place the card on any empty space on the table that touches a card already on the table. After you have placed the card, it is your opponents turn to do the same.
After all cards are placed, the table is scored using standard Cribbage scoring. You receive the row scores while your opponent receives the column scores:
- 15: Any combination of pips that adds up to 15 is worth 2 points. Picture cards count as 10, aces count as 1.
- Pair: Any pair of cards with the same rank are worth 2 points.
- Runs: Any run of three cards of consecutive rank is worth 3 points. A run of four cards is worth 4 points and a run of five cards is worth 5 points.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit are worth 5 points (4 card flushes do not count!)
For example: a row containing 4/5/5/6/6 contains four runs of three cards, two pairs,
as well as four fifteens, resulting in 26 points.
The first player to reach 121 points wins the match.
a card you are missing. This must be from a book you already have at least one card from.
If the player does not have the card, your turn is finished and you receive a card from the stock.
Now it is the turn of the player you asked from.
A complete set of 4 card forms a "book" and is worth 1 point. The hand is done when all books are complete.
The player with the most points wins the hand.
The SugarKidsClub and this version of Go Fish! are iniatives of the Dutch diabetes association (DVN in Dutch). Their website can
be found at http://www.dvn.nl (in Dutch).
To contact the DVN you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
3830 AM Leusden
Crash (or 13-card Brag), 9-card Brag, 7-card Brag, and 6-card Brag.
In all these games, the object is to divide the cards in your hand in a number of 'Brag' hands, beating the Brag hands of your opponents:
- Prial: three cards of the same ranks, for instance three sevens. Three threes is the highest prial in Crash, then comes three aces, kings, queens, etc.
- Running Flush or Trotter: three consecutive cards of the same suit, 3-2-A is highest, then comes A-K-Q, K-Q-J, etc.
- Run: three consecutive cards of mixed suits, ranking as for running flushes
- Flush: three cards of the same suit, with aces high
- Pair: two cards of the same rank with any third card (aces high, the third card is used as a tie breaker)
The hands you make are automatically sorted with the best hand to the left and the leftover "dead wood" to the right.
After you are done each hand is compared in turn with the corresponding hands of your opponents, starting with the best (leftmost) hand of each player. The player with the best hand earns a point. If there is a tie for first place nobody receives a point.