Works while phone is locked! Exactly what I was looking for, no ads, simple clean interface, and it works even after locking my phone! Thank you for being one of the few flashlight apps that work while the screen is off. Using an HTC One m8
Simple and effective Its sad that such a feature isn't built in to Android as a whole. This app however feels like it might as well be but in. No permissions issues and very easy to use.
Lock screen failure. All I wanted was a lock screen flash light. It doesn't work with a pin lock screen. On the other hand, i wouldn't have gotten tasker if it weren't for this junk ap.
Almost perfect Lock screen widget only turns on the flashlight. And once it's on you'll have to unlock the device to turn it off. Witch is very annoying. So be careful of children that might play with the phone while you are not aware. They might turn it on and leave it on for you to find a dead battery.
Nothing on lock screen I could not see any icon on my lock screen. Due to lollipop? Without that features there is nothing in this app compared ro others. For kitkat its great.
Pointless I have upgraded to have full access but their isn't any difference with the free version. Furthermore, it has been less than ten minutes ago since I have downloaded this app and its already crashing back to back. I would like a full refund. I'm also unable to set the tasker, widget on my screen. My purpose for upgrading was to use this as a flasher for notification calls or texts.
• Improved performance - See "Advanced" settings
• New 'Light Source' setting
• Better error logging
• Bug fixes
• NEW: Hide App Drawer icon (Upgrade-only)
• NEW: Immersive Mode for 4.4 Kit Kat devices when using the Screen Light
• NEW: DashClock extension visibility scheduling
• Better HTC device compatibility:
• Light now stays on even after device is locked/screen off
• NEW: Choose size of lockscreen widget
• NEW: Tasker plugin (Upgrade-only)