Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
* Keyword : led, flash, candle, police light, strobe, camera led, torch, brightness, Dark, Bright, Brightest, emergency, backlight, DroidLight, led light, led flashlight, tiny flashlight, brightest flashlight, camera flash, camera, LED flashlight, best flashlight, LED Light, LED sign, LED scroller, LED banner, colornote, color note, flashlight app, flashlight free, flashlight
* Device : Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Google Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, LG Optimus G, LG Optimus LTE, HTC Desire, HTC ONE X, Motorola Atrix, Motorola RAZR
* Flashlight Tested : Motorola Droid Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight, Motorola Droid2 Flashlight, Motorola Droid Flashlight, LG Optimus Flashlight
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
• Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
Galaxy S4 User - "Bright! OMG its bright. Wait im blind.. Thumbs up"
★ Tiny file size
★ Sets the LED flash to the brightest setting
★ Screen light set to the brightest setting
★ HD graphics
Recently Tested with:
★ Samsung Galaxy S4
★ Samsung Galaxy Note II
★ Nexus 4
★ Samsung Galaxy S3
★ Samsung Galaxy Ace
★ HTC One
and supports hundreds of other models too!
Fantastic device support backed up by rapid email response makes this the only flashlight app you will ever need and its free to use!
We have had many reports that this flashlight app works across many devices where others don't so if other flashlight apps have failed, maybe this is the one for you.
The permissions are to allow the application to access to the LED flashlight of the camera (if you have one) and the others are to show some ads to support development and for this only.
Keywords : brightest flashlight android, torch, strobe, brightest, best app, best flashlight, free phone app, tablet torch, free flashlight, linterna, phone, app,
- Brightest Flashlight available - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
- Control strobe light in a rather natural experience
- Hi-Res Retina Display Graphics
- Reaction on time at start-up
- Low consumption of battery
What we‘ve found in reviews：
—"This is the One! Simple, effective and efficient. Just a Flashlight. Can also be used as Strobe light. "
—"Nice and best. This app is very nice, easy to use & best in the category."
—"Excellent Really bright wish I could give it more stars. I can block the screen and the light still stays on. Really like it great for looking in dark , walking at night in the countryside or the city."
—"BRIGHT! Definitely makes a great flash light Great to have when you need it."
—"5 stars awesome flashlight works real good！Excellent, I Love this app. Excellent, perfect app's."
—"It's so bright！Best flash light ever I love this."
Mi Torch app for your device! Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application. Will use your device's camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
Mi Torch is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- It's also the brightest flashlight / torch, because of the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit bright light.
This simply lights up your SCREEN ONLY at full brightness when pressed. Its as simple as that!
★ Tiny file size.
★ No camera? No problem.
★ From the makers of the very popular Digital Alarm Clock and Brightest Flashlight applications.
The permissions are to show some ads to support development.
Zabamobile prides itself on offering outstanding support to its users. If you experience any issues or would like to offer feedback, don't hesitate to drop us an email.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Use Different colors for your screen light
- Uses the highest intensity level of your phone's LED to ensure maximum brightness
- Choose to use the LED of your phone. LED light is accompanied by a variety of flashlight designs to choose from
- Change the intensity and the colors of the Screen Light by using swipe gestures
- Pick from a variety of lights and bulbs that match your mood
- Rave all you want with cool Glow Sticks
We hope you like our app, and we want to keep them free for you. In order to do that, we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this app. The app might add an icon, a bookmark link and browser homepage on your device, but you can always remove them easily. Of course, we would be even happier if you choose to use them! Thanks for your support!
**This version does not work on Ice Cream Sandwich**
Use your phone as a flashlight!
Torch is an open source utility which uses your phones LED camera flash as an LED flashlight. For phones without a camera flash, Torch will turn the screen white.
Tested on Nexus S.
If Torch does not work on your phone, please mention your phone model and check back for an update.
android.permission.CAMERA - Lets Torch use the camera flash.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - Lets Torch keep the screen on.
Known to work on:
Acer Liquid MT
myTouch 3G Slide
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro
Not yet fully working or does not work on:
Motorola Defy (possible fix in a future release)
Droid X (possible fix in a future release)
Some or all Motorola phones: issue with LED flash modes (possible fix in a future version)
View the source code at http://code.google.com/p/torch/
Let your smart phone make life smart and simple for you with this free light a torch app. Yes! now your phone is your magic torch just a touch away, through this app. So every time you search for your seat at a theater go out for a walk @ night, sudden power cut, just remember you got a handy torch in your pocket. Your own pocket size power house at your service, lighting up your life!! lets torch it up
This Torch light app is not just a flash light, its functionality goes beyond fun. It has 5 different types of torch light with various functionality.
About the Torch Magic app:
A powerful torch function
A safety and emergency police light with a loud sound in-case you stuck up in unusual situations.
"Fun light" function, the screen changes its colors each time you tap the screen. This function has all the colors of lights, scientifically it has all the colors of the spectrum just a tap away.
A "white light torch" function which gives out a brightest white light from your screen. Helpful in darkness, late night walks, searching a dark corner or a cupboard etc being the useful means to ends.
"Drum torch light" function has 3 different light drums. gives out sound and light with every tap of your finger. A party time fun funda.
Features of the magic torch app:
Maximizes the brightness of the screen
Changes colors of the flash lights.
Normal torch light
A useful functionality of light effects
Emergency torch light effects
Police flash light effect.
Fun torch light efffect
Keywords:Torch light, colorful torch light , fun torch light, Magic torch light, Police torch light, emergency torch light, flash , flash light, droid torch light, color torch light, best torch light, torch light app, the torch light, light torch, Party torch light,
LED Torch Light uses your phones LED camera flash light as a torch. All you have to do is press the picture of the torch to turn the flash light on or off.
- What if your phone doesn't have an LED flash light?
Don't worry, instead of trying to turn on the LED flash light your screen will brighten up and will turn white thus giving you a torch light!
- Strobe light.
You to can have your very own strobe light! All you need to do is enable the strobe light feature, from the settings screen, to turn your torch light in to a strobe light! Your phone doesn't even need to have an LED flash light either because it can work using the screen light.
There are two settings in the settings screen:
*The "Flash Frequency" is the amount of time between each flash of the light, number of beats per minute.
*The "Flash On Time" is the amount of time the flash light is on for, in milliseconds.
- Traffic light.
What the traffic light go through it's sequence red, amber and green. Simply press the menu button and select Traffic Light. Touch the screen to start the sequence. Touch the screen again to stop the sequence.
*TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS*
This permission is needed because on some phones you need to access the camera in order to access the flash light on your phone. This permission is not used for anything else. The flash light is there, after all, for the camera!
This permission is needed to access the flash light on your phone, it is needed along with the above permission to access the camera.
*FULL NETWORK ACCESS*
This permission is needed to show the adverts in the app. The adverts are there in order to bring this app to you free of charge that's all!
*VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS*
This permission is needed to show the adverts in the app. As per the above permission.
*PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING*
This permission keeps the screen on while the app is open so that the flash light stays on! If the screen was to turn off your flash light would also turn off!
Like me this LED torch light might have a bug or two! If you do find a bug or have an error please let me know (hit the report button if it errors). I have limited phones to test on so I can only apologise if this does not work on your phone. But please do let me know and I will try to get it to work!
Please let me know if you have any comments/ideas etc. they are always welcome! :o)
★ Simple toggle controls!
★ Launch it and you have light!
★ LED flashing!
NOTE: If for some reason this does not work for your phone or tablet, send the model number to the contact e-mail. If this flashlight works on your phone and is not listed,let us know and we will update the supported list. Thanks!!!
Tested successfully on:
- Samsung Galaxy W
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Sony Xperia
- HTC Chacha
- HTC G2
- HTC Wildfire
- Dell T03G Streak
We Bring you this simple yet powerful ,the best free torch light app with features like auto turn-off option and configurable minimized operation; plus Screen Light feature which uses the phone screen itself as a torch.
-Torch Light Free app uses the device's camera LED light as a flashlight torch.
-Torch Light Free flashlight fills the entire room with bright light!Download it now!
-Free and good looking torch light app which has Screen Light feature also
-Don't worry even if your device doesn't have led flashlight e.g Samsung Galaxy Y, you can use the screen light feature of the free torch light app
-Torch Light Free flashlight app has been tested on Sony Ericsson,Sony, Micromax, Karbonn, LG, HTC and some Samsung devices
-The best free torch flashlight app with auto turn off and configurable minimized operation
-Auto turn off option-Automatically turn off the torch light after a specified period of time:
- never (Don't use Auto Turn Off Feature)
- 10 seconds
- 30 seconds
- 1 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
-Configurable minimized operation (Camera flash light should continue to be on or not if the Torch Light Free app is minimized e.g. Switching to another application. Tapping 'home' button minimizes the app)
- Free App(Torch Light Free app has totally unobtrusive ads,we do not ask for permissions like READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY)
-Very useful torch light app : Torch Light Free
-Screen Light feature included for all devices:-Turn on the Screen Light of the device with full brightness
-Torch Light Free -The Best torch flashlight download app that focuses on Usability and pleasing Graphics
-Torch Free -The Best torch flashlight download app that supports versions of Android from 2.2(Froyo) onwards
-Torch Free flashlight app can now be moved to SD card
Sorry, Torch light may not work on some devices(e.g. some Motorola devices) due to manufacturer specific LED flash modes issue
INTERNET-Used for loading ads from Admob(Google Ads)
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE-Used for checking network state before requesting to server for ads
CAMERA_PERMISSION- Used to access the camera LED for turning it on/off. This app doesn't take any pictures
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flashlight!
How can you use the front light? Let us count the ways!
*Set light timer - light up room
*Use torch to open doors in low light
*Find things in purse
*Find keys in the dark
*Read in dark
*Replace backyard bulb at night
*walking to your car at night
*During a power outage
*Hiking or outdoors
*SOS during emergencies
*Torch Light Activates Instantly
*Front Light With Video Zoom (Must Have)
*Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
*Clap For Light On/Off Control
*Flip Device On/Off Control
*Multiple Tap Light On/Off
*Energy Saving Light
*Set Custom Light Timing
*Adjust LED Brightness Using Slider
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View
Few example of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places.
There are dozens of similar flashlight apps. There are 3 major reasons to choose this one:
1. UNIQUE: This is the only flashlight app which turns off automatically! The application detects when you place the phone in your pocket and immediately turns the light off, thus saving your phone's battery life.
2. RARE: It's an optionally ad-free flashlight app (ads can be disabled in the app's settings)
Camera, Control flashlight - for controlling the flash LED,
Full network access, view network connections used for ads, collecting anonymous app usage statistics and error reporting. All three can be disabled in the settings screen (see privacy settings category)
Control vibration - for the haptic feedback (can be disabled in the settings screen)
Prevent device from sleeping - for the ability to keep the light on after dimming the screen
• Automatically turns off the light when you place the phone in your pocket or when you close the lid
• A widget, enabling you to turn the light on and off directly from the home or lock screen
• An option to use either the LED or the screen backlight (setting it to maximum brightness) as light sources
• Optionally ad-free (ads can be disabled)
• Home screen widgets of 3 different sizes + 1 lock screen widget.
• Ability to keep the LED after closing the app or locking the screen
• A battery level indicator
• Reminder in the notification panel when the LED is on
• Fully configurable
• Very bright - probably the brightest flashlight in the market
Please don't hesitate to mail me if you encounter any problem or if you'd like to propose new features!
Tested on the following phones (but of course, works on other devices as well):
Samsung mobile phones/tablets:
Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
Galaxy S Note (GT-N7000)
Galaxy S Note 2 (GT-N7100)
Galaxy S Note 3 (SM-N9005)
Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562)
Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9192)
Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830i)
Galaxy Star (GT-S5282)
Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P3100)
Sony mobile phones:
Xperia Z (C6603)
Xperia SP (5303)
Xperia P (LT22)
Xperia T (LT30p)
Motorola mobile phones:
Razr I (XT890)
Razr M (XT907)
LG mobile phones:
Optimus L5 (E612)
Optimus Elite (VM696)
Optimus G (E975)
Optimus SOL (E730)
Google-branded mobile phones/tablets
Nexus S 4G
HTC mobile phones:
free flashlight app, smart, tiny, easy, handy, light, flashlight widget, light widget, camera LED widget, camera LED, ad-free, no ads, home screen widget, lock screen widget, best, bright, brightest, libero torcia, безплатно фенерче, zdarma Svítilna, vapaa taskulamppu, lanternă liber, wolne latarka, fri lommelygte, ingyenes zseblámpa, pulsuz flashlight, libreng flashlight, უფასო ფანარი, ազատ Լապտեր, मुक्त टॉर्च
- added mode selection menu (menu key or soft menu key)
you can try mode1 or mode2
<< permissions >>
This permission only be working in korea. (ads system)
* READ_PHONE_STATE : Click Through Protection System
* GET_TASKS : advertise scheduling
Tested on :
HTC G2/Desire Z
Pantech VEGA X
Pantech VEGA Racer
REGZA Phone IS04
REGZA Phone T-01C
SAMSUNG Galaxy S2
SAMSUNG Nexus S
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus
LG Nexus 4
LG G2 (mode2)
LG Vu3 (mode2)
More from developer
The reverse mode also allows you to calculate the total you should request in order to receive the amount you want, after fees.
I have made this app available to download in any country, however I am only able to include rates for countries and currencies that PayPal "officially" supports - i.e. Countries where no currency conversion is required. This is because PayPal do not publish the currency exchange rates that they use for transactions.
e.g. I cannot include India until PayPal start to allow transactions in Rupees (so please stop leaving negative reviews!)
* Standard & Reverse Mode
* Up-to-date and uses the latest PayPal fees
* Supports over 25 countries (Tip: Spain is in Europe!)
* Ability to enter a custom rate
* On-the-fly calculations
* Copy result to clipboard
* Localised PayPal help
* Personal accounts supported
* Follows Android Design guidelines
** As far as I am aware the app is extremely accurate. However, if you feel this is not the case, then please send me an email with an example and I will get it fixed.
* Please get in touch if you'd like to provide a translation for your native language.
Follow me on Twitter @SPECTRL for updates on the app, as well as other random thoughts!
If you find this app useful, please take the time to leave a rating / review.
If you have any feature requests or design ideas regarding this app, please contact me at email@example.com and I will do my best to provide any improvements. Any feedback welcome.
For any other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This application and its author are in no way affiliated with PayPal.
All brands, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2013-2014 SPECTRL
Rec. requires your device to be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, and also be rooted, in order to do its magic.
Please read the FAQs below for important information about compatibility with Samsung Exynos devices.
Rec. is a beautiful new screen recording app which provides enhanced and un-tethered access to the screenrecord utility introduced in Android 4.4 Kit Kat; neatly packaged into a customisable, intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) provides many advantages over the standard adb screenrecord utility. Some of the highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can't I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat or higher. You also need a rooted device for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
Rec. Pro users can record video + audio for up to 1 hour, whereas Rec (free) users can try out recording with audio for 30 seconds in order to test whether it works properly on their device before purchasing the upgrade.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/...?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there's not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don't have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
I have no idea! Unfortunately, I don't have access to any x86 devices running Android 4.4+, but if you try it, please let me know how you get on.
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
Tested on a Nexus 5/7, running stock rooted 4.4 Kit Kat, but it has been reported to work fine on other ROMs and devices also.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test any other device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any problems though.
AppShare requires your Android device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
AppShare provides you with an intuitive, straightforward way to share your downloaded apps between the different user accounts on your Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) device.
Select an app, then choose which users you wish to share the app with.
AppShare gives you the ability to share apps with other user accounts on your device without having to setup a Google account for each user.
Simply download an app using your Google account on the primary account as usual, and then share it with the other users on the device using AppShare.
Each user has a reserved space for app data, meaning that game progress/scores, and other app data is kept separate from other users.
This is great for sharing your Android device with family and friends while keeping your personal data protected.
AppShare is also ideal for restricting the use of certain apps to particular user accounts – e.g. Disable the Play Store on your kid's user account and control the apps they have access to.
While AppShare is most useful when you have multiple users on your device, you can also use it to hide user apps and disable system apps even when there is only a single user on the device.
You can potentially improve the performance of your device by "unsharing" (disabling/removing) system and user apps you are not currently using – even on your main account – preventing them from running and using up valuable system resources.
Upgrade to AppShare+ to unlock the full functionality of AppShare.
What you get:
• No more ads
• No restriction on the amount of app-user changes you can make
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions but please read this description fully before contacting me with any issues.
Note: Only the stock Google 4.2 ROM is officially supported, however custom ROMs should also work, providing they have not messed with Google's multi-user implementation.
This is uncharted territory so there may well be some bugs and other random goings on so please bear with me and let me know if you are having problems or come across anything out of the ordinary, especially if you are using the stock 4.2 ROM. Thanks!
• Multi-user support is only available on Android devices running 4.2+ (Jelly Bean).
• Your device will be need to be rebooted in order for any changes to take effect.
• Paid apps may not work unless the Google account that was used to purchase the app is added to the user account that you wish to share the app with.
• The Android system may prevent a few apps from being enabled/shared. e.g. Google Wallet in the UK.
• If you disable the Google Play Store for a particular user, you cannot have a Google account set up on that user, otherwise the Play Store will return – this may be true for all system apps with updates.
However, disabling the Play Store on a new user (without a Google account already set-up) seems to work.
Although every effort has been made to thoroughly test the app and ensure stability, this app still modifies undocumented system files, and therefore I will not be responsible for any lost apps/data.
Please take care when enabling/disabling system apps.
The app shouldn't allow you to do any irreparable damage, but you have been warned.